Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" (53264 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. / Taiwo Oluomo: I Am Suspecting Lawan, I Don't Think He Supports Restructuring / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by madjune(m): 3:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Afonja and slave mentality.

See as the guy dey jump around the man over picture.
Tomorrow he will still use the same mouth to rubbish him.
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by elmodee7(m): 3:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Aguero

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by elmodee7(m): 3:53am On Oct 04, 2018
madjune:
Afonja and slave mentality.
See as the guy dey jump around the man over picture. Tomorrow he will still use the same mouth to rubbish him.
Igbos with their god king cownu

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Flattino(m): 3:56am On Oct 04, 2018
obynzo:

Why are you filled with so much hate and so much tribalism. What you don't realise is that this mafia style of politics has always been the bane of limiting development in Lagos. This is a state with IGR of so many states combined and yet the state is riddled with debt so large that even our generations unborn will suffer to pay it, all to feed a man's ego and oil his mafia structure that is disguised as a political structure, and to further deceives the masses he brings up the omoluabi ideology and people just fall in line. I have to hand it to him he really knows how to play his cards on the Yorubas
Bla bla bla
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Chinonye02: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2018
Brodas Abeg Ds so called mc s indirectly making s way towards next coming election after Ds
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by rexbuton: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2018
thunder74:
This people will kill Tinubu untimely for calling him the Jagaban of universe. God said "my glory I will share with no man"

"Instantly, an angel of the Lord struck Herod with a sickness, because he accepted the people's worship instead of giving the glory to God. So he was consumed with worms and died" Acts 12:23.

Where in the Bible did God say " I am the JAGABAN" ?
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by madjune(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
elmodee7:

Igbos with their god king cownu

Abeg why e dey pain you?

Truth hurts.
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Pontaboki: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
Afonjas are 21st Century Slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde / 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.