Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" (53268 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. / Taiwo Oluomo: I Am Suspecting Lawan, I Don't Think He Supports Restructuring / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:
Lol...

The case is visa visa truly....

Oyibo make una stop all these una inventions abeg...Instagram, twitter...

Bros for just write Yoruba most of us for still fit code am...

Haba...if person open mouth speak this kind English the way this guy take write am for Sambisa forest ehn...

Boko Haram go talk say dem no fight again walahi...na one time surrendering..

The guy try foe him loyalty sha..e no easy

Tinubu fit still prop this guy up tomorrow and the malus wey full nairaland here wey forget their head for him nyansh go still come dey insult people anyhow...

This is what i call...i never find the word...

MC Oluomo for governor after Sanwolu...na me go personally head him campaign after all na my hood guy...we repping Oshodi...

my guy I'm repping Oshodi too
any thing for your boy mr chairman
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Lipscomb(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
undecided
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Cloud007: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naza25:
They are calling him the jagaban of the universe? An ordinary human being? One day the real jagaban of the universe will put him in his place
only if he takes the worship. I bet he won't!
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by gaby(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hizzy:

my guy I'm repping Oshodi too
any thing for your boy mr chairman

Lol...mafoluku straight up...
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:

Lol...mafoluku straight up...
I de come mafoluku some times ee get this guy wa de live there he de.nack beat for me JUST CHI but ee don chop my money finish sotee I no come de see money chop food
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by gaby(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hizzy:

I de come mafoluku some times ee get this guy wa de live there he de.nack beat for me JUST CHI but ee don chop my money finish sotee I no come de see money chop food

Lol..no worry one of your beat go done soon..
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by IbrahimDamola: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
This MC Oluomo no go school at all. Even to write proper grammar na war. Chei!

See the kain illiterate people wey dey rule us for yoruba land, yet we dey point our ewedu-stained fingers against Ibos that are more literate and refined that us.

Make we yorubas dey there dey deceive ourselves say we dey sophisticated. While republican Ibos dey forge ahead with education and development. grin
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by frozen70(f): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
What happened to others will happen to you if you are not loyal to him

He who plays the pipe detects the tune
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by kayodekb: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
stubbornman:
SERIOUSLY, WITHOUT ANY SENTIMENTS .... YORUBAS ARE TOTAL COWARDS!!!!!!

IT'S A PITY YOUR FATHER IS THE GREATEST COWARD OF ALL TIME FOR GIVING BIRTH TO A CLAWN AS A SON
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Genniez(f): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naza25:
They are calling him the jagaban of the universe? An ordinary human being? One day the real jagaban of the universe will put him in his place
chinaza ?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by jhubril(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
From Tinubu's body language, you will know that the MC was forcing himself for a picture

Tinubu is a very smart guy who understands PR. His body language is such that people will hardly suspect any cordiality between him and his thugs. By this he has been able to ward of any suspicion .
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Ugosample(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
four4:
This are illiterate and tout that are living life of king, while the so called educated are living in poverty. EVERYTHING ABOUT NIGERIA IS JUST UPSIDE-DOWN

LMAO

according to boys on the street, WHO EDUCATION EPP

especially he type of education wide spread in Nigeria that is devoid of critical thinking and problem solving skills?
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by ajl: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
How many assassinations have you carried out on his behalf and on his orders?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Naza25: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Genniez:
chinaza ?
Yeah, you got it wink

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by candygist: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nbote:
Dis gud don murder English... ZonBs won't identify him as a political thug now simply becos he identifies with APC... See as d guy dey write with Yoruba accent...

We know he is a thug, so what ? 2 pac was also a thug and even at is death bed he is still much influential than you .
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Freeze007(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naza25:

Very Soon
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by candygist: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
gurnam:

Meanwhile all your brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers trading in Oshodi are paying various types of daily rents to him, from his locked up shops, warehouses, to open stalls.

No be lie.
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Flattino(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Righteousness89:
These guys will send Chief Tinubu to the other side with their Mouths!!
Cry me a river cheesy
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Flattino(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naza25:
Yes , the same way he will put your father, your mother. You , your entire family. Every single Igbo man , and every other person in their places
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by kbbanj10(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
So disgusting. Who is MC Oluomo, a tout!. His pics with Jagaban speaks volume. Sure Jagaban trying to avoid him who wouldn't
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by papilonmp(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
I think tinubu is holding cigarette on his left hand
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:

Lol..no worry one of your beat go done soon..
Amiiii
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Kasguy: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Who dat one help togii

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Genniez(f): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naza25:

Yeah, you got it wink
name sake.. But guess the male version wud b troublesome.. Lol

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Flattino:

Yes , the same way he will put your father, your mother. You , your entire family. Every single Igbo man , and every other person in their places

Why are you filled with so much hate and so much tribalism. What you don't realise is that this mafia style of politics has always been the bane of limiting development in Lagos. This is a state with IGR of so many states combined and yet the state is riddled with debt so large that even our generations unborn will suffer to pay it, all to feed a man's ego and oil his mafia structure that is disguised as a political structure, and to further deceives the masses he brings up the omoluabi ideology and people just fall in line. I have to hand it to him he really knows how to play his cards on the Yorubas
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by akigbemaru: 1:46am On Oct 04, 2018
Nbote:
Dis gud don murder English... ZonBs won't identify him as a political thug now simply becos he identifies with APC... See as d guy dey write with Yoruba accent...
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by akigbemaru: 1:47am On Oct 04, 2018
castrol180:
Yoruba people and Lagosians overrate this hirekiller too much, ranging from local Yoruba musicians, theatre artistes and others, I don't know why?...see how he murdered queen English with machete like an enemy struggling with motor park with him
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Burgerlomo: 2:10am On Oct 04, 2018
Nbote:

WTF! Yoruba accents? cool

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by beejayphako(m): 2:49am On Oct 04, 2018
OldBeer:
Read between the lines future politicians and see what it takes to extract such immense loyalty from the people you plan to lead.

Pro tip: As you are building yourself, build your followers also.
When they can trace their success to you, they would be willing to enter hell to fight the devil on your behalf.

True talk.. this is just one thing I've learnt from this Tinubu brouhaha. He's obviously not selfish and he has really raised by lifting others.
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by beejayphako(m): 2:52am On Oct 04, 2018
thunder74:
This people will kill Tinubu untimely for calling him the Jagaban of universe. God said "my glory I will share with no man"

"Instantly, an angel of the Lord struck Herod with a sickness, because he accepted the people's worship instead of giving the glory to God. So he was consumed with worms and died" Acts 12:23.

Lol nawa o.. mere earthly title. Who tell u say jagaban na part of God's title? Religion is truly the problem of Nigeria
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Naza25: 3:03am On Oct 04, 2018
Genniez:
name sake.. But guess the male version wud b troublesome.. Lol
Lol grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) / Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.