Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Loose Those Man Boobs And Look Sexy For The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loose Those Man Boobs And Look Sexy For The Ladies (640 Views)

Between Big Boobs And Big Back / Your Man Boobs Is Stopping You From Having Great Sex / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loose Those Man Boobs And Look Sexy For The Ladies by chuksstanlo: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
IF YOU HAVE MAN BOOBS IT MUST BE EMBARASSING TO TAKE OF YOUR SHIRT IN PUBLIC.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IF YOU WANT TO SAMANKWE A WOMAN?
WILL YOU DO IT WITH SHIRT OR WITHOUT SHIRT?
WHAT IF THE WOMAN ASK YOU TO REMOVE SHIRT?
IF YOU REMOVE YOUR SHIRT WHAT IF SHE NOW LAUGHS AT YOU?
IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THAT TYPE OF THING THAT MUST BE VERY EMBARRASSING.
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH THAT I CAN HELP YOU, I HAVE AN E-BOOK THAT CAN HELP YOU LOOSE THOSE MAN BOOBS IN AS LITTLE AS 6 WEEKS.
IT WILL GIVE YOU DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT EXERCISES TO DO AND THE TYPE OF FOOD TO EAT.
YOU WON'T FIND THE SOLUTION ANYWHERE ON NAIRALAND BECAUSE PEOPLE WOULD JUST LAUGH AT YOU.
SO IF YOU WANT TO BUY CLICK THE LINK BELOW IT'S JUST N5,000 . AS SOON AS YOU PAY IT WILL DIRECT YOU TO THE E-BOOK

https://paystack.com/pay/-uws5lco32

(1) (Reply)

Princess Eugenie Walks Down The Aisle In A Low-backed Gown & No Veil (photos) / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More / What Have I Done To Deserve Fake Marriage After Keeping My Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.