Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More (643 Views)

HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend / “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More by gistlove: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Yesterday, my boyfriend called to tell me he’d soon be coming over to my apartment to conclude our unfinished business from last night.

Naturally, I was excited cos Paul is a kinky lover who knows how to satisfy a woman sexually. Immediately after the call, I took a quick shower and was about to put on my sexy satin lingerie when I heard the door open. I figured it must be Paul, so I jumped quickly on the bed and curled under my blanket, pretending to be asleep. I and Paul were always role-playing during sex, and I thought it would be hot to play the role being bleeped while asleep.

A few seconds later, the door to my room opened and he walked up to the bed, before hopping on it. He sat down on the bed for a while, but as soon as he checked under the blanket to see that I was naked, he buried himself underneath it as well. He spooned me for a while, rubbing his hardened dick against my backside, before grabbing my boobs to honka honka me.

He was at it for a couple of minutes when

Complete story at below link
https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/10/erotic-how-i-had-sx-with-my-boyfriend.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Is This Ass Real Or Padded? / Help I'm Depressed (I Need Help) / Strictly Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.