Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Princess Eugenie Walks Down The Aisle In A Low-backed Gown & No Veil (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Princess Eugenie Walks Down The Aisle In A Low-backed Gown & No Veil (photos) (645 Views)

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Princess Eugenie Walks Down The Aisle In A Low-backed Gown & No Veil (photos) by linx123: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
The second most anticipated royal wedding of the year is finally here!

Princess Eugenie is, at the moment, getting married to Jacks Brooksbank at St George’s Chapel in Windsor. It was reported yesterday that some die hard fans of the royal slept outside St George’s Chapel in order to get a good spot to see the royal wedding

here have been speculations as to what the bride will wear. Well, she’s beautifully clad in a backless dress, and a tiara borrowed from her grandmother Queen Elizabeth. Eugenie’s wedding dress has no veil on like her sister’s in-laws own, but it still looks very beautiful and every bit like the princess she is.

MORE PHOTOS.....https://janefblog.com/4125-2princess-eugenie-walks-down-the-aisle-in-a-low-backed-gown-no-veil-and-a-tiara-borrowed-from-her-grandmother-queen-elizabeth-photos/

Re: Princess Eugenie Walks Down The Aisle In A Low-backed Gown & No Veil (photos) by zyzxx(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
OP where is the back?
or make i travel there go see am myself?
Re: Princess Eugenie Walks Down The Aisle In A Low-backed Gown & No Veil (photos) by kihoslohun: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

My Good Old Neighbourhood Days Before The Modern Christianity Came / My Wedding Invitation / Please Help A Brother In Career Dilemma!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.