Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,450 members, 7,812,377 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) (3631 Views)

5 Terrible Effects Of Jealousy To Your Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
Over the course of time, I have been pondering and wondering on this particular thought of mine, which has now become a cliché. We can't shy away from the fact that, all men are not created alike in all ramifications be it beauty, handsomeness, wealth, body build etc..

Though, I don't have females siblings, but I do have females cousins as well as friends. I am the type of guy that is always bold to express myself when the needs arises, very bold when it comes to talking to girls and all that. Many at times I might be walking or just chilling with friends on a nice spot and might see two girls walking by, trust guys now, you would want to talk to one of them, and eventually I would call one to get her attention and talk with her.

Now the reason for this post. For the girls that walk with their fellow female friends who don't normally get called up by guys, how do you feel? Does it really bother you? Does it create a sense of jealousy in your reasoning?? How do you cope and manage it? Ladies over to you, guys can chip in too.

PS. Mode pls move to front Page.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by virginprincess(f): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by fman(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
JOHNFBOSCO:
Over the course of time, I have been pondering and wondering on this particular thought of mine, which has now become a cliché. We can't shy away from the fact that, all men are not created alike in all ramifications be it beauty, handsomeness, wealth, body build etc..

Though, I don't have females siblings, but I do have females cousins as well as friends. I am the type of guy that is always bold to express myself when the needs arises, very bold when it comes to talking to girls and all that. Many at times I might be walking or just chilling with friends on a nice spot and might see two girls walking by, trust guys now, you would want to talk to one of them, and eventually I would call one to get her attention and talk with her.

Now the reason for this post. For the girls that walk with their fellow female friends who don't normally get called up by guys, how do you feel? Does it really bother you? Does it create a sense of jealousy in your reasoning?? How do you cope and manage it? Ladies over to you, guys can chip in too.

u can ask Siofra
At the bolded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by siofra(f): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
fman:
u can ask Siofra
At the bolded

I know my friends, before I became friends with them, I too was drawn to their beauty, so I'm not jealous when they get attention. I meeeaaaannn, have you seen my friends?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by fman(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
siofra:

I meeeaaaannn, have you seen my friends?
I don't wanna meet them. Am not a potential client. Bills plenty for my head.. family first. Thanks for your concern

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by samiabigail: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
here to read comments and lies grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by ForG(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
JOHNFBOSCO:

You obviously don't understand how this works.
The last thing any virtuous girl wants is to be catcalled on the street.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by Nonexisting1: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
fman:
I don't wanna meet them. Am not a potential client. Bills plenty for my head.. family first. Thanks for your concern
Comrade me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by Bluezy13(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
fman:

Oops !

Mortal Kombat Gameloft of those days would rather call it:.

Brutality !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by nazicartel(m): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
fman:
my guyyyyyy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by manchyme: 5:52am On Dec 03, 2022
fman:

Her friends are beautiful ooo, all you have to do is give them urgent 2k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by ogkrakkid(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2022
fman:
Them plenty here dai.
Pocket bugs.
Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2022
siofra:

I know my friends, before I became friends with them, I too was drawn to their beauty, so I'm not jealous when they get attention. I meeeaaaannn, have you seen my friends?
Yes!
Daniel, Gabriel, Ifeanyi, Bayo et Al!

las las, womenascum 2!

cool
Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2022
ForG:

You obviously don't understand how this works.
The last thing any virtuous girl wants is to be catcalled on the street.

Pls if may ask, what do you mean by catcall
Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Well, I've never really experienced it because I keep a small group of friends and most of the time whenever a guy greets my friends, he'd greet me too.

When they want my attention, you'd find that I'm not interested, but I have to fake that smile and be nice because I just want to get everything over and done with... Most of the time I'd give them wrong numbers and come up with an excuse to immediately leave the place so that by the time he notices that it's wrong number, I'll be long gone.. grin grin grin.. or I'd ask for their number instead of giving them mine and delete it immediately I leave.

Being an introvert is not really easy, I don't like it when people give me too much attention.

But I remember this one Sunday back in varsity, my sister had dropped by just to check on me, so I skipped church.. we were walking to this other cafeteria on campus when I saw this good looking guy all dressed up for church.. The guy looked so good already I could imagine myself walking down the isle with him.

Immediately he got closer and was about to pass by, he only greeted my sister with this nice smile.. That was like a slap on my face and I just felt like choking him until he breathes his last breath... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by Pells1: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Samantha123:
Well, I've never really experienced it because I keep a small group of friends and most of the time whenever a guy greets my friends, he'd greet me too.

When they want my attention, you'd find that I'm not interested, but I have to fake that smile and be nice because I just want to get everything over and done with... Most of the time I'd give them wrong numbers and come up with an excuse to immediately leave the place so that by the time he notices that it's wrong number, I'll be long gone.. grin grin grin.. or I'd ask for their number instead of giving them mine and delete it immediately I leave.

Being an introvert is not really easy, I don't like it when people give me too much attention.

But I remember this one Sunday back in varsity, my sister had dropped by just to check on me, so I skipped church.. we were walking to this other cafeteria on campus when I saw this good looking guy all dressed up for church.. The guy looked so good already I could imagine myself walking down the isle with him.

Immediately he got closer and was about to pass by, he only greeted my sister with this nice smile.. That was like a slap on my face and I just felt like choking him until he breathes his last breath... grin grin grin
You don't have big ass and boobs so your opinion are irrelevant thots

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by Ballzproblem2: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
mtcheww
Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Okay.. smiley smiley smiley
Pells1:

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by Starz825(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Pells1:

Omoo ..

Calm down boss grin
Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
Samantha123:

Lol, because many atimes I always wonder what go through girls mind.
Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
When you like the guy, it really hurts.. grin grin grin
JOHNFBOSCO:

Lol, because many atimes I always wonder what go through girls mind.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
fman:
My gee,any time any day twice on my keke balancing day cheesy

That banny of a hoeeee can go to hell with her parasitic friends cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) by ifihearam: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
My experience many a time is;dont ever make the mistake of asking the ugly ones to tap or get the attention of the beautiful ones ooo, they ignore you and act like its nothing but if you call the ugliest ones the speed at which they will attend to you. grin grin grin

However, some girls are way too shy, no matter who you are they will ignore you cos some hate public attention.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men / Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? / If Your Partner Decides To Protest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.