Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? (16494 Views)

15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women / 15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women. / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Oieezhah(f): 12:17am On Mar 19, 2013
I find it so annoying wen my bf ignores me either because he's browsing(abt football of all tins) or when chatting with Friends and forget am around. A friend of mine said she gets angry wt ha bf wen he doesn't send ha monthly allowance *wtf*. Post urs. smiley

4 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Mynd44: 5:47am On Mar 19, 2013
Hmmm. Can't think of any
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Mynd44: 5:55am On Mar 19, 2013
Dondav: Actually, It's a lot.. But for safety reasons, I won't post em here!
The troubles of online dating

4 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:08am On Mar 19, 2013
everytime we talk my airtime must finish. . . And theirs too angry angry

4 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Mynd44: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2013
Dondav:
Not really! She ain't Nigerian... But I'm not 100% sure that she ain't here!
Huh?
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Oieezhah(f): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2013
smiley
Flashaldrin: everytime we talk my airtime must finish. . . And theirs too angry angry
solution: open a joint bank accnt for airtime purchase only.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2013
Nothing.

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2013
sexkillz: Nothing.
for your yellow mind.

2 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2013
Oieezhah: smileysolution: open a joint bank accnt for airtime purchase only.
nah, i'd rather stop talking altogether
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 19, 2013
As for me, i hate it wen he turns me into his laundry woman.

He hardly say “i love you“ to me. And, this drives me crazy, am begining to tink he dont love me anyway.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2013
nyere84: As for me, i hate it wen he turns me into his laundry woman.

He hardly say “i love you“ to me. And, this drives me crazy, am begining to tink he dont love me anyway.
hang in there sister, until he starts pimping you.

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by ITbomb(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2013
sexkillz: Nothing.
You no wan say ur mind cos she is reading this, you go die in silence

21 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Caracta(f): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2013
Work work work!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2013
ITbomb:
You no wan say ur mind cos she is reading this, you go die in silence
Sorry but I'm not you. And I don't expect YOU to understand. . . grin

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2013
Flashaldrin:
hang in there sister, until he starts pimping you.
Bia, Flashaldrin, wats the meaning of this rubbish?? Who talked abt pimping? Or are you a love-vendor? Pls, get out of my way!!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by EsosaDiva(f): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2013
Flashaldrin: everytime we talk my airtime must finish. . . And theirs too angry angry
Theirs!!!!!! Oga aw many are dey?

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Popowaa: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2013
Lol
Flashaldrin:
for your yellow mind.

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Popowaa: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2013
Maybe he says it with his actions ryt?if no den y do u wash for him?or u do it hoping that ll make him love u.
nyere84: As for me, i hate it wen he turns me into his laundry woman.

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Mynd44: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2013
Popowaa: Maybe he says it with his actions ryt?if no den y do u wash for him?or u do it hoping that ll make him love u.
**dies**
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Smartiegurl(f): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2013
That moment whn u wanna hear his voice and all u get is "I will call back ok, am busy now" It can be annoying i swear.

7 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2013
EsosaDiva:
Theirs!!!!!! Oga aw many are dey?
i'm not saying i have multiple girls, but i dont want to call one now, and oga above will say another. Thats all. Yhim.

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2013
nyere84: Bia, Flashaldrin, wats the meaning of this rubbish?? Who talked abt pimping? Or are you a love-vendor? Pls, get out of my way!!
relax sister, what i'm just saying is that with the level of tolerance you have, it wont be long before the slavery gets to a higher level. Thats all.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: That moment whn u wanna hear his voice and all u get is "I will call back ok, am busy now" It can be annoying i swear.
and guess what?? At that moment you're also very annoying to him.

5 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by GaussS: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2013
well, i'm ending mine today. been a long time coming. long distance relationship, he doesn't call regularly(once in a month) and doesn't see anything wrong with it. he came to lagos and didn't tell me he was. this is someone i haven't seen in a year. only for him to text me on the day he was leaving. i'm saying i'm tired and i'm out

9 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Caracta(f): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2013
Awww. So sad. You'll be fine.
#hugs
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2013
GaussS: well, i'm ending mine today. been a long time coming. long distance relationship, he doesn't call regularly(once in a month) and doesn't see anything wrong with it. he came to lagos and didn't tell me he was. this is someone i haven't seen in a year. only for him to text me on the day he was leaving. i'm saying i'm tired and i'm out
another mugu, once in a month?? And yet that wasnt enough sign?? Goodness. . .

5 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by GaussS: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2013
in the singles market!!!
#hugs thanks hun!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Smartiegurl(f): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2013
Flashaldrin:
and guess what?? At that moment you're also very annoying to him.
Oh! Shut it please!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by GaussS: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2013
@flashaldrin i beg to differ.
you are the mugu here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!) / How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships / Why Nigerian Men Marry European Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.