Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! (2148 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 04, 2018
It's just the goddamn truth! Men, especially African men use only money and material things to lure women to them or woo them. They have no fvucking game! That's why these hoes can feel entitled to your money because you simply allowed it to happen. A woman can not come unknowingly and start spending your money you've work hard to save in the bank only if you allowed it happen! Men wise tf up and stop using only money to woo all these small small girls. Get your game right!

I'm out!

8 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by lalanice(f): 1:40am On Oct 04, 2018
tchwww goan sleep

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by yomi007k(m): 1:47am On Oct 04, 2018
lalanice:
tchwww goan sleep

You too tongue

4 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by IamPlato(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2018

I Never Used Money To Woo Any Of My Girlfriends
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by Raydans: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2018
It is not men. There is poverty in the land in conjunction with acute greediness characterized by our dear lazy women

4 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by BetWinners(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2018
Mrbolt555:
It's just the goddamn truth! Men, especially African men use only money and material things to lure women to them or woo them. They have no fvucking game! That's why these hoes can feel entitled to your money because you simply allowed it to happen. A woman can not come unknowingly and start spending your money you've work hard to save in the bank only if you allowed it happen! Men wise tf up and stop using only money to woo all these small small girls. Get your game right!

I'm out!
The OP in the link below said thesame thing a few weeks ago.Great minds think alike abi?Maybe the message is now getting slowly through to the men.

https://www.nairaland.com/4743734/guys-take-note-money-doesnt#71355684

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by COOL10(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
True talk

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by jennifermahan(f): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by milemimi93(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
When All a Nigerian girl wants is money.. Wont u den use money to woo her.? Who yo wooin game epp? Beta go make money.. Only broke guys will agree with u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by Gaspardd(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
I saw this girl with nice boobs yesterday, approached her with a nice smile, raised one of my arms up to hug her and she went all... NO PULIS I DENT HUG STREINGAS.
i was like... carry your hug o, make u put am for pocket
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mrbolt555:

I'm out!
men that say comments like these usually do not have money, also do not have a great personality to match. You need to change this mentality that women are interested in your smelling preek.

Women have always gone for the best and strongest man since the dawn of time, just like men have always gone for the best looking women who will carry their legacy.

women of today are raising their standards, someone who they can secure a future with and carry his children and legacy. You cant do that with a broke man who thinks he has game. A broke man is a weak man.

Money is the game, and character is the icing on the cake. A lot of you men who complain, should go out there and make cash like your betters. Goodday.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
men that say comments like these usually do not have money, also do not have a great personality to match. You need to change this mentality that women are interested in your smelling preek.

Women have always gone for the best and strongest man since the dawn of time, just like men have always gone for the best looking women who will carry their legacy.

women of today are raising their standards, someone who they can secure a future with and carry his children and legacy. You cant do that with a broke man who thinks he has game. A broke man is a weak man.

Money is the game, and character is the icing on the cake. A lot of you men who complain, should go out there and make cash like your betters. Goodday.
Ur a foolish olosho. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Ur a foolish olosho. undecided
truth hurts, doesnt it. now run along, maybe you will finally get a life

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by kurupt1: 1:39am On Oct 07, 2018
And what do you bring to the table when you date a wealthy man........I guess ur puzzy right?You women are getting dumber and dumber as the yes roll by. Tueeh!
funmisticqueen:

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by Burgerlomo: 2:36am On Oct 07, 2018
Raydans:
It is not men. There is poverty in the land in conjunction with acute greediness characterized by our dear lazy women

cool

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2018
kurupt1:
And what do you bring to the table when you date a wealthy man........I guess ur puzzy right?You women are getting dumber and dumber as the yes roll by. Tueeh!
first of all, only poor men ask this question. i have yet to meet a man of means(and i meet a lot) who asked me this question, they are too busy making more money to ask this question. the only question they ask is 'babe what do you need?'

And if someone does ask that question, i will simply recite psalms 23 for him.

Wait i will bring some things to the table. A bottle of white wine cos i need to be drunk to stay in a conversation to someone asking stupid questions, maybe some antacids so that i don't puke in disgust on such a person. Or i would play some mentally stimulating game on my phone so that i don't reduce my IQ by listening to such a person. And some breath mints for him, cos that is a stinking conversation.

see i do bring something to the table after all.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:
first of all, only poor men ask this question. i have yet to meet a man of means(and i meet a lot) who asked me this question, they are too busy making more money to ask this question. the only question they ask is 'babe what do you need?'

Wait i will bring some things to the table. A bottle of white wine cos i need to be drunk to stay in a conversation to someone asking stupid questions, maybe some antacids so that i don't puke in disgust on such a person. Or i would play some mentally stimulating game on my phone so that i don't reduce my IQ by listening to such a person. And some breath mints for him, cos that is a stinking conversation.

grin
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by nyovest300(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
lalanice:
tchwww goan sleep
why wont you say such? when you are one of those girls
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by jorion(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Madam, stop deflecting.. What is so special abt you that you feel entitled to a man's wealth?

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by kollinzgee(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Op nice one we think alike. Women have figured out their game long time ago but men do not want to learn the want to make money and spend for women to woo them Wat are you trying to do bro. There are guys women spend for whether you believe it or not am one of them it is, your packaging that matters. If a woman loves you she will do anything for you but a lot of guys don't understand because they have never being genuinely loved before. Money only matters In marriage not dating how can you spend your life savings on a girl you are not sure will be your wife trash
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
jorion:

Madam, stop deflecting.. What is so special abt you that you feel entitled to a man's wealth?
i answered the question fair and square, as for what makes me special? Only few are qualified to find out.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by lalanice(f): 5:48am On Oct 08, 2018
nyovest300:
why wont you say such? when you are one of those girls
cry these children everywhere on NL sef
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2018
angry
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by Melison(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2018
This guy eh wetin dey even pain u??
If u were daft in the past then good for u that u manned up now,abeg stop all these ur crusade it won't change peem

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by jorion(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i answered the question fair and square, as for what makes me special? Only few are qualified to find out.
If your best qualities only appeals to a selected few, then you have nothing special. No matter how well hidden a light source is, it cannot be hidden from the world in the presence of darkness
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
jorion:

If your best qualities only appeals to a selected few, then you have nothing special. No matter how well hidden a light source is, it cannot be hidden from the world in the presence of darkness
if it only appeals to a select few, then it is an exquisite item for the elite, that is special enough. there is a difference between public and personal items. You want to be among the selected few dear for anything in life, then work for it instead of being weeded out.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend Mercilessly After Catching Him Cheating. / Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job / LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Ready For Marriage But Not In Love With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.