Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" (38502 Views)

The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well / Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV" / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
just shut up, our pple frm ikon in cross river arent nigeria but biafra!
instead of you to take correction and learn you are busy abusing me. undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by IbrahimDamola: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
tayebest:

However, your sympathy is not needed here, why not check the next bust stop? undecided

My dear yoruba muslim brother, na so the thing pain you reach? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by AnalQueenluci: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
bantudra:

come and tell me in my face that am biafran...i dare you try it... angry angry angry

insult...... angry angry

many of us are not mixed in anyway with igbos...
ozhuo! but u ar mixed wt fulani u ar nt man enough, me am nt igbo am frm cross river we want biafra more dan dem,dey dnt even nid any1 of us because of dia progressive lives,but dey stil rally around us out of pity ...we get biafra restructure n divide later ,is better lyk dis empty brain!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by AnalQueenluci: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My dear yoruba muslim brother, na so the thing pain you reach? grin
hahahahahaha him just dey rant amala ewedu upandan, dey no go kill me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by IbrahimDamola: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

coming from PDP apologetic. where PDP dey? no be Nigeria? confused people grin
cry well well.

My dear muslim yoruba brother wey dey shame for him tribe. I sympathize with your pain. We must go back the mosque to pray to Allah and ask him to make SE and SS hate each other and then unite with our yoruba muslim skulls in the spirit of one naijeriyya. So that we can serve the gambari in peace. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by uchwar1: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
tayebest:

My dear, it's a free world, nobody dey hold una na
what is this one saying? plz think before you write
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by AnalQueenluci: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
instead of you to take correction and learn you are busy abusing me. undecided
am on my kneels my husband,abeg 4give me...but d question is full of intent
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
am on my kneels my husband,abeg 4give me...but d question is full of intent
smh undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
tayebest:

It's better you go and fight for Kanu for wherever he is right now. Don't pretend your associate with the 'Afonja' as we don't even need your sympathy. Yoruba is the tribe that still triumph in anything positive you might think in Nigeria . So, go get a life!

#ProudlyAfonja cheesy
Just rate your sense from 1 to 100%. What are we saying, what is this one saying again? And it's people like you who will be speaking for the whole tribe misrepresenting the whole tribe. Maybe you think it's everyone who has time for your afonja-Igbo childish fight online. I'm talking something serious and sensible here, boy. Many times when I look at Yorubas in the past and what we have now, our ancestors can't be happy. Anyway, I don't think you're the kind of person to be discussing some sensible mature issues with. Let me leave you with your peers with whom you'll be doing ur childish afonja-Igbo thing. Even though insensible people are multiplying by the day but I still know, we have some remaining sensible people in our tribe and things we change for better. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by gidgiddy: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
lol ok. I as a person i have no problem with igbos and their struggle. but what you people should know is that Asari do not speak for everybody, he speak only for himself.

have a nice day.

Of course Dokubo speaks for himself. It's left for his fellow Ijaws to stay in Nigeria and be collecting 13% until their Oil wealth runs out or to join the liberation struggle like Dokubo has.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by IbrahimDamola: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ejorchris:

Hahahaha Afonja don cry finish for this post chai,oh oh see hw they are shitting and littering everyplace.

We yorubas are shiiting in nylon all over the place in protest because Asari Dokubo refused to hate Biafra and love our yoruba coneheaded skull after we have prayed so much to Allahu. We even prayed harder than our Almajiri masters on this Biafra issue.

Why can't Asari and other Niger delta just hate Biafra and love our yoruba skulls in the spirit of one Abokigeria. Oh Allah!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by IbrahimDamola: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
Asari is half igbo i hope you know?

I agree with my dear 'we ss' yoruba muslim brother. SS must hate Ibos and unite with our dear yoruba muslim skulls. Insha Allahu!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Westaslave2(f): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
bantudra:

come and tell me in my face that am biafran...i dare you try it... angry angry angry

insult...... angry angry

many of us are not mixed in anyway with igbos...
Afonja spotted

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Westaslave2(f): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

We yorubas are shiiting in nylon all over the place in protest because Asari Dokubo refused to hate Biafra and love our yoruba coneheaded skull after we have prayed so much to

Why can't Asari and other Niger delta just hate Biafra and love our yoruba skulls in the spirit of one Abokigeria. Oh Allah!
tank God u speak d truth knwing u ar yoruba moslem lmao

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Westaslave2(f): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
hahahahahaha him just dey rant amala ewedu upandan, dey no go kill me
bantudra n thatijawboy u 2 ar afonja amala eaters dnt let husbandsnatcha original ijawgirl arrest u 2 ...impostors,hahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by bantudra: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
Westaslave2:
Afonja spotted

this will not help you atall...better listen now or provoke another civil war....its up to una....
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

I agree with my dear 'we ss' yoruba muslim brother. SS must hate Ibos and unite with our dear yoruba muslim skulls. Insha Allahu!
you know what your problem is? you don't want to learn, and where did i state that i hate igbos undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Indigenous(f): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Ategberoson(m): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My dear muslim yoruba brother wey dey shame for him tribe. I sympathize with your pain. We most go back the mosque to pray to Allah and ask him to make SE and SS hate each other and then unite with our yoruba muslim skulls. grin

A for Apple

B for ball

read what u wrote again. I'm not a religion fanatics like u. if I'm ashamed as you abandoned your chibuzor name bearing Ibrahim to get likes here I would ve adopted Chinedu shameless lots

your kind is reason why your region is backward. hiding your birth name to disgrace your generation here

chibuzor grow up you're no more a kid

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Westaslave2:
bantudra n thatijawboy u 2 ar afonja amala eaters dnt let husbandsnatcha original ijawgirl arrest u 2 ...impostors,hahaha
you think so? undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by bantudra: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Indigenous:
He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

i dont know why you people are bringing yorubas into this matter...south south people say no to biafra you automaticaly bring up yorubas...

a ijaw guy is telling you facts and you call am yoruba....

when people start slapping you upandan now you will cry icc,uno,amnesia international,koala bear,kangerou....

you people are very stubborn...
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by denony(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
chivera018:
who wants to wish you happy independence when there are dozens of Nigerians to wish?

Happy independence, hope you have enjoyed it for years? Keep enjoying it
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by bantudra: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
cry babies...big mouth online but when the heat get on they cry....buuuuuhuhuhu.....
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Westaslave2(f): 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
bantudra:

this will not help you atall...better listen now or provoke another civil war....its up to una....
U nw expose urself d more as an afonja claiming ijaw, igbos ijaw fought nigeria in which yorubas ar just d spectators ,but u fear war more dan pple who fought d war! Mind u omo yoruba no ijawblood wl fear war n ijaws ar d movers n shakers of biafran struggle, dos properties burned down in ph city during d last ipob protest is done by d ijaws...u tink every1 is a lagosian, i don catch u Omoluabi laffs! grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by bantudra: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
Westaslave2:
U nw expose urself d more as an afonja claiming ijaw, igbos ijaw fought nigeria in which yorubas ar just d spectators ,but u fear war more dan pple who fought d war! Mind u omo yoruba no ijawblood wl fear war n ijaws ar d movers n shakers of biafran struggle, dos properties burned down in ph city during d last ipob protest is done by d ijaws...u tink every1 is a lagosian, i don catch u Omoluabi laffs! grin

sorry ooo...that was not the way it was....ijaws fought biafrans occupying their area....twisting history will not help you.....

i dont even want to read what you write sef because i already know its a bunch of nonesense....
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by marvinsync(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
modsfucker:

I hope the Hausa/Fulani doesn't give you a nightmare.... Nobody talks about the Hausas here, and you had to find a way to drag us in your wailing grin

Jesus Christ , ur an Hausa man and can operate a phone??
I thought u can only beg

wonders shall never end !!

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Westaslave2(f): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
[quote[sup][/sup] author=ThatIjawBoy post=71776913] you think so? undecided[/quote]Be proud of ur tribe yoruba because ijaws ar fighters n lionhearted just lyk my taraba swthrt warriors ...u vomit weakness n cowardice is written all over ur comment,.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by mechanics(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lolz, who cares.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by bantudra: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Westaslave2:
Be proud of ur tribe yoruba because ijaws ar fighters n lionhearted just lyk my taraba swthrt warriors ...u vomit weakness n cowardice is written all ovef ur comment,.

look carry your osu and go.....you are annoying....and if that fat pig make too much noise he will disappear too like cownunu....
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by IbrahimDamola: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

A for Apple

B for ball

read what u wrote again. I'm not a religion fanatics like u. if I'm ashamed as you abandoned your chibuzor name bearing Ibrahim to get likes here I would ve adopted Chinedu shameless lots

your kind is reason why your region is backward. hiding your birth name to disgrace your generation here

chibuzor grow up you're no more a kid

Ategberodeen, is our yoruba region 'frontward' than 'backward' Ibos by performing below wartorn Borno and Yobe in WAEC? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by IbrahimDamola: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
you know what your problem is? you don't want to learn, and where did i state that i hate igbos undecided

Adeburudeen, Pls hate ibos and love our yoruba muslim skulls in the Allahu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out / APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.