Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" (38494 Views)

The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well / Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV" / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by mbos: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
gidgiddy:

Zoo ideology

Dont Mind The Brain Dead Zoo Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by bantudra: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
mbos:

but Biafula River, from where Biafra was coined dey for SS near Asari's Town

wait wait....now its a river...i tut you people said its a bight....??
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by mbos: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Badonasty:

But the fool collect amnesty money...bastard

Na you be that//

You Zoo people wey dey steal their Oil with the British Queen
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by bantudra: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
the war is over....if una want another wan just tell us when and where.....

we will even wait for una sef....come and get biafra when you are ready....

talk talk is not getting you people biafra....forget it....
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by ifiokjohn(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
bantudra:

well....carry your wahala go south east.....go fight for your biafra their.....stay away from the delta....
fool am from akwa ibom and my people are part of the Niger deltas. if you want to stay in Nigeri And be collecting 13 percent oil derivation you are free. evil am telling you immediately biafra is given, we will also leave....
We cannot and will not stay in Nigeria.

do a referendum today in the Niger delta for either to stay in Nigeria or leave you will see that 85 percent will choose to go because Nigeria is evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by bantudra: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
ifiokjohn:
fool am from akwa ibom and my people are part of the Niger deltas. if you want to stay in Nigeri And be collecting 13 percent oil derivation you are free. evil am telling you immediately biafra is given, we will also leave....
We cannot and will not stay in Nigeria.

do a referendum today in the Niger delta for either to stay in Nigeria or leave you will see that 85 percent will choose to go because Nigeria is evil

okay...no problem...then be a niger deltan...stop lumping the ol place to biafra...you are askin for trouble...

who asked for referenwetin in the delta...??
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by sacx: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hmm, this saturated bread grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by mbos: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
bantudra:

wait wait....now its a river...i tut you people said its a bight....??

The curved Area further where the Biafula river meet the Ocean in The Gulf of Guinea in known as Bight of Biafra.

Wikipedia
Geography
It extends eastward for about 640 kilometres (400 mi) from Cape St. Paul to the Nun outlet of the Niger River. To the east it is continued by the Bight of Bonny (formerly Bight of Biafra). The Republic of Benin and this bight were both named after the Benin Empire. On December 25, 2003, UTAGE Flight 141 crashed in the Bight.

On 6 August 1861 the Bight of Biafra protectorate and Bight of Benin protectorate were joined as a united British protectorate, ultimately to be merged into Nigeria.

I hope you check the Wikipedia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by ifiokjohn(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
bantudra:

okay...no problem...then be a niger deltan...stop lumping the ol place to biafra...you are askin for trouble...

who asked for referenwetin in the delta...??
sorry for calling you a fool but you should knw nigeria is not and will never be one and the south will never agree to stay with Nigeria while the east go...

tell me, Nigeria or the Niger delta republic which will u choose? if given a chance to
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by newdawn2017(f): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
tayebest:
This one needs a quick rehab. Money and greediness has made a tumor in his brain. I don't know when Niger Delta start clamouring for Biafra. nonsense angry
Re u minding him? undecided I 1 of my kidneys, he & his family has benefits gain should d briafra be actualised with Rivers State in it. Abut alas, he can only speak 4 himself.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by bantudra: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
ifiokjohn:
sorry for calling you a fool but you should knw nigeria is not and will never be one and the south will never agree to stay with Nigeria while the east go...

tell me, Nigeria or the Niger delta republic which will u choose? if given a chance to

who are you calling south...??....carry your biafra wahala go south east....we are telling you now you say we are hausa fulanis and yorubas impersonating deltans...when the trouble start dont say we didnt warn you....
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by mbos: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
bantudra:

dont mind am...he thinks we dont know that he is half ijaw half igbo....

he should relocate to his people in south east...what is he still doing in the delta....??

U people are funny
Now his is half Ijaw. Ha ha ha
Asari mama is Ijaw, His grandmama is an Ijaw
His papa Is Ijaw his grandpapa is an Ijaw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by newdawn2017(f): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kingosytex:
he is proud to be a biafran...

biafra-the land of rising sun
no be only rising, odiegwu, odiegwu. undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by mbos: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Antipob777:
Very dirty frustrated, idiotic pig. See what poverty and frustration have caused this ugly dirty butch.

Even ojukwu the coward and late Nnamdi kanu the scammer and fraudster will be laughing at there graves now.

Biafra is dead, buried and decayed.

Just like the lifeless Zoo I Guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by bantudra: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
mbos:

U people are funny
Now his is half Ijaw. Ha ha ha
Asari mama is Ijaw, His grandmama is an Ijaw
His papa Is Ijaw his grandpapa is an Ijaw

oyyyy....here we go again...putting things up side down...it doesnt matter....just stay away from the delta...me,am not becoming biafran....forget it....i will fight you....
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Dis half man u ar here again...u just dey talk bla bla bla lyk woman! ss n middle belt christians ar biafra.

Anytime I see your moniker this is what comes to my mind:

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by newdawn2017(f): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Emycord:
you fought and got 13 ? where did the fight take place? it was at abacha conference and your niger delta staged a walk out after the north refused all offers and suggestion. it was a certain biafran, by the name ojukwu that fought made sure you got the 13%. don't take my word for it pls ask around and use google. before you start with " igbo wants to take our oil" story
But Igbo want 2 take & share largely our oyel cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by newdawn2017(f): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Emycord:
you fought and got 13 ? where did the fight take place? it was at abacha conference and your niger delta staged a walk out after the north refused all offers and suggestion. it was a certain biafran, by the name ojukwu that fought made sure you got the 13%. don't take my word for it pls ask around and use google. before you start with " igbo wants to take our oil" story
But isn't true d@ Biafra wants 2 & share heavily in our oyel tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
mbos:

5 billion Dead years for your mind dreamer.

Even USA will not as California seek independence.
shutup your leaders do they want out? No they don't undecided now go fvck a cow and let me be.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by newdawn2017(f): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jolar101:

What is the meaning of Niger delta in dictionary
But 1st tell us what language Biafra is & it's meaning. Biafra... undecided Gotham it! *Spits* I hate d name. undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by bmos(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
But they said South South are not Biafrans, may be Asari is a Wawa man like me.

Benin Republic Thug
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by newdawn2017(f): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jolar101:

What is the meaning of Niger delta in dictionary
But 1st tell us what language Biafra is & it's meaning. Biafra... undecided Gotham it! *Spits* I don't like d name. undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by newdawn2017(f): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
gidgiddy:

The last President of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was not from the South East and neither was he an Igbo man.
nor bi only president & general. undecided Akatakampam! undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Ategberoson(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Ategberodeen Adisa, I know that as a yoruba muslim osunite that you are, I agree with you that you are not intelligent, you failed WAEC so you don't understand my oyinbo. Take what I wrote to the Omo Ibo in your street to translate for you. Them go school well well. Won mo iwe gan. grin

reread what you type. you should be ashamed thereafter

even a sch sat cannot construct this kind of wack sentence. leave alaba and get some formal education

and I don't need to tell you I'm a typical Christian, you Igbo Christian are big disgrace to Christians. you people must have discouraged many people that want to convert to Christianity
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by IbrahimDamola: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

even a sch sat cannot construct this kind of wack sentence. leave alaba and get some formal education

and I don't need to tell you I'm a typical Christian, you Igbo Christian are big disgrace to Christians. you people must have discouraged many people that want to convert to Christianity

E pain you my dear muslim yoruba brother? You just dey spit as you dey lament give me. Your mouth na toilet shower? grin

E ma sukun lo. Mo gbadun e. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Ategberoson(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

E pain you my dear muslim yoruba brother? You just dey spit as you dey lament give me. Your mouth na toilet shower? grin

E ma sukun lo. Mo gbadun e. grin

this yinmiri that can't construct simple sentence is here quoting me. you're just one of the demerit of Nairaland. on a neutral ground you don't have the IQ to have sensitive conversation with sane people but continue exploiting your privilege here and don't quit screaming Yoruba Muslim like person under swell.

this would be my last response to you because stooping so low to continue replying you dimwit is a slap on me
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by IbrahimDamola: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

this yinmiri that can't construct simple sentence is here quoting me. you're just one of the demerit of Nairaland. on a neutral ground you don't have the IQ to have sensitive conversation with sane people but continue exploiting your privilege here and don't quit screaming Yoruba Muslim like person under swell.

this would be my last response to you because stooping so low to continue replying you dimwit is a slap on me

Ategborodeeen My dear yoruba muslim, your cries and getting louder, na who do you? grin

Reserve the cries and lamenting for Allah, when we go to the mosque to pray that Ibos who we hate will not get Biafra but must unite with our muslim skulls in order to move naijeriyya forward. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by valx2: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
babajero:
Niger Delta is Biafra
Calabar didiamkpo
igbo play wayo
hausa begi begi
and yoruba dirty dirty

So who is the real pig now?
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by IbrahimDamola: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
valx2:
Calabar didiamkpo
igbo play wayo
hausa begi begi
and yoruba dirty dirty

So who is the real pig now?
grin

You sabi that wey every nigeria kid dey sing for primary school that year?

Every nigerian sabi say we yoruba dirty no be small. Na we invent nylon-shiit shotput game. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

I thought Igbos are Jews and not Christians grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Westaslave2:
As an exco on women wing frm series of meeting regarding biafran coalition helded at portharcourt n awka respectively wch comprises of taraba,tiv,idoma,igede,igala,se n ss ...i noticed 2 things
Ist one
Tribe lyk mumuye,ijaw n ikwerre has burning inferno in dem,dey needed biafra more dan igbos n i was stunned,
2ndly ,tribe lyk itshekiri,some edo south n few urhobos ar cowards n slimy just lyk d west ,anyi ga achupu ha ,ha soro ndi amala~ezenwanyi biafra ekwugo otua ga osi di

What's the dominant religion among Mumunyes ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic Jams Disappear But This Isn't Good News For Nigeria - BBC / Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose / IGP Deploys Intervention Squads To Lagos And Ogun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.