Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" (38497 Views)

The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well / Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV" / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by AnalQueenluci: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ioannes:

You must mistake me for one of your customers.

Smelly pants right? Yuck! I hail the men who visit that place. They must have a death wish.

Try and wash it once a week, ok?
Anywhere tanks 4 washing my undies on monday, am greatful
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Ishilove: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ioannes:

cheesy cheesy

She's a naughty geh with dirty panties. grin

We she loves it like that.
I hear some men like them dirty and stinky down there. They say the 'earthy' aroma of odoriferous lady bits is next to 'heaven'.

Are you one of such nasty men? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Westaslave2(f): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

I have heard it, but some people said that they are found in Taraba while others said that they are found in Adamawa. Maybe they are in two states because Taraba shares boundary with Adamawa.

But which ever way, it's nice they showed interest in staying in one nation with Igbos.
Fulani's ought to be in another planet. They are agents of darkness and problem of Nigeria.

I hope that meeting is progressing ?
I would like to know more about the latest developments about the union.
bae , dey ar d strongest tribe after igbos, dey ar d main pple in dat union! We igbos just sit n observe wt so much surprises,in taraba we,dem n bicham formed d greatest force in nigeria n dey ar enjoying every bit of it...dey ar lyk western taraba nt northern taraba ,so mumunye dosent exist in adamawa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Westaslave2(f): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
laffs! if i remove my smelly pant n give u i knw u wl eat n swallow it! kikikiki
haha bae of life one sharwarma 4 u!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Westaslave2(f): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ioannes:

Yeye. Yorubas are weaklings yet you were begging Davido to come and marry you? Iranu. Egbin.
loannes so u av been digging on my files ? Anyways Dis not my first time of dating celebrities! Omo ale jati jati!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by ifiokjohn(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ioannes:

I'd give you a robust response but you don't sound all too bright.

When you are man enough, you and your family will pack yourselves and move back to your hamlet.

But we all know you only want to be buried there, not live there. In the West is where life is.
Lol i don't live in the west. So u see, your region is nothing.

Unitybeggers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by ifiokjohn(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
immhotep:
Ioannes is addicted to Kaliphate worship
lol. Now i know

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by mbolajide2010: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2018
ifiokjohn:
Lol i don't live in the west. So u see, your region is nothing.

Unitybeggers

And there are no members of your family living in the west? Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2018
Westaslave2:
loannes so u av been digging on my files ? Anyways Dis not my first time of dating celebrities! Omo ale jati jati!

Lol. I've never encountered someone on this forum who proudly professes oloshoism as her profession until I came across your moniker. More grease to your pvssy, ewwwww...

Gbo irandiran e ni omo ale. Ko de ni ragba fun awon t'o ni e. Onishe ale. Faworaja.

I thought you said you were getting married next month. To Davido? Lol.

So you really are a frustrated spinster after all with nobody to claim that stinky gulf between your legs?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2018
Ishilove:

I hear some men like them dirty and stinky down there. They say the 'earthy' aroma of odoriferous lady bits is next to 'heaven'.

Are you one of such nasty men? cheesy

Ewwww...

Next to heaven bi ti bawo? You mean next to HIV.

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Anywhere tanks 4 washing my undies on monday, am greatful

grin

Anal my love.

cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by maasoap(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2018
gidgiddy:
Asari Dokubo has paid his dues. When some of his fellow Ijaws stood by and watched the Northerners take over 80% of their Oil wealth, Dokubo led others to the creek where they took up arms. The result was that they got 13% derivation and billions in amnesty programmes.

How many of you insulting Dokubo can do what he did?

Dokubo realises that it is in the interest of the Ijaw nation to join the Biafran agitation because they will only be exploited in Nigeria. He knows that Nigeria will never be restructured and unless the Ijaw nation exits Nigeria, they are finished.

Dokubo is a proud Biafran

And he himself? Lol
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by newdawn2017(f): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2018
Jolar101:

It is cleared that you aren't a Biafran; if not you wouldn't be objecting the Indigenous People Of Biafra of our self determination to restored our country Biafra.

If you want to know more about Biafra: go to www.Biafra.co, or listen to Biafra radio at 102.1. You'd be educated in less than 30 minutes if only you exhibiting some patience to learn.

Biafra means "Come and Join Freedom.

What is the meaning of Nigeria?
We the South southern stand alone. tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2018
asari dokubo is willing 2 denounce moslem because of biafra...biafra wl be 100% christians or atheist or pagan ,no soft spot 4 terrorist religion

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by newdawn2017(f): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2018
Emycord:
prove it pls. without using hearsay
The way u d going about 2 associate themselves with Rivers & Bayelsans, it's shocking. Na by force 2 be our associate?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by gidgiddy: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
asari dokubo is willing 2 denounce moslem because of biafra...biafra wl be 100% christians or atheist or pagan ,no soft spot 4 terrorist religion

Who told you this rubbish? Asari Dokubo is a Biafran, his religion aside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2018
Ioannes:

And there are no members of your family living in the west? Keep fooling yourself.
half man lyk miss anal called u laffs ,plsss leave my niger delta brother alone...na by force 2 stay smelling lagos filled wt agbero...come n see paradise in his akwa ibom state
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
half man lyk miss anal called u laffs ,plsss leave my niger delta brother alone...na by force 2 stay smelling lagos filled wt agbero...come n see paradise in his akwa ibom state

Says the aristo whose life sustenance depends on the number of old men's flaccid d.ick she sucks in a day.

I'm sure if they say people who are gainfully employed should raise their hands, you to will follow raise your hand abi?

I am aware that the three of you are in a dirty clique of ladies who spread their legs in obtuse and acute angles for men of all shades. I guess shame is a word not to be found in your dictionary.

Law of diminishing returns is about to catch up with you.

Run along now trick and go snatch somebody's husband.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Amberon1: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2018
Cry me a river grin
immhotep:

we-the-south-south grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2018
Ioannes:

Says the aristo whose life sustenance depends on the number of old men's flaccid d.ick she sucks in a day.

I'm sure if they say people who are gainfully employed should raise their hands, you to will follow raise your hand abi?

I am aware that the three of you are in a dirty clique of ladies who spread their legs in obtuse and acute angles for men of all shades. I guess shame is a word not to be found in your dictionary.

just shut up

Anytime ,u jobless boys feel jealous of successful ladies" pop" u shout Ashawo!!! ,am nt a young girl lyk ur friends who wl get angry! ok good boy

pray i dnt visit ur dreams#
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2018
Ioannes:

dirty panties eater!!!

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
just shut up

Anytime ,u jobless boys feel jealous of successful ladies" pop" u shout Ashawo!!! ,am nt a young girl lyk ur friends who wl get angry! ok good boy

pray i dnt visit ur dreams#

"Successful ladies". grin

Please don't haunt my dreams o, na beg I dey beg o.

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2018
newdawn2017:
We the South southern stand alone. tongue

Coward. Do you think that those indigenous people of America and other developing countries gotten their freedom were by been cowards like you

Some of you are thinking of worthless peanuts iƱ banks; even if God himself comes to Nigeria right now to set you free, this is how you fools will perishing.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Westaslave2(f): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2018
Ioannes:

Lol. I've never encountered someone on this forum who proudly professes oloshoism as her profession until I came across your moniker. More grease to your pvssy, ewwwww...

Gbo irandiran e ni omo ale. Ko de ni ragba fun awon t'o ni e. Onishe ale. Faworaja.

I thought you said you were getting married next month. To Davido? Lol.

So you really are a frustrated spinster after all with nobody to claim that stinky gulf between your legs?
do u really want 2 battle?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by ifiokjohn(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2018
Ioannes:

Lol,they are none.
You guys like feeling yourselves but i should tell you, the only western state better than the east is Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Emycord: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2018
newdawn2017:
The way u d going about 2 associate themselves with Rivers & Bayelsans, it's shocking. Na by force 2 be our associate?
show me where you were forced with guns and bullets
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Akanti50: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
bantudra:

hey hey hey hey...take your osu carry go....nobody gave that fat pig the permission to speak for all deltans....
Who are u if i may ask ??
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Akanti50: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
bantudra:
this guy is suffering from identity disorder....

if he wants biafra,he should relocate to the south east....
Who are u if i may ask??
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Akanti50: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
ifiokjohn:
Lol,they are none.
You guys like feeling yourselves but i should tell you, the only western state better than the east is Lagos.
tell them my dear, and we all know why lagos developed..
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by ifiokjohn(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Akanti50:

tell them my dear, and we all know why lagos developed..
a i will keep on telling them

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Emycord: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
newdawn2017:
But isn't true d@ Biafra wants 2 & share heavily in our oyel tongue
but on the contrary its nigeria that shares your oil within its elites. 73% is already in thier control so is it biafra that is stealing your oil or nigeria? get your facts i don't want to hear stories

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) / President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable / Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.