Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" (38495 Views)

The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well / Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV" / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Westaslave2:
As an exco on women wing frm series of meeting regarding biafran coalition helded at portharcourt n awka respectively wch comprises of taraba,tiv,idoma,igede,igala,se n ss ...i noticed 2 things
Ist one
Tribe lyk mumuye,ijaw n ikwerre has burning inferno in dem,dey needed biafra more dan igbos n i was stunned,
2ndly ,tribe lyk itshekiri,some edo south n few urhobos ar cowards n slimy just lyk d west ,anyi ga achupu ha ,ha soro ndi amala~ezenwanyi biafra ekwugo otua ga osi di
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Westaslave2(f): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

What's the dominant religion among Mumunyes ?
christians dear! Evang mark kpeinguwa represented dat day ,cynthia do u knw him?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Westaslave2(f): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
bantudra:

you and war....kiiiikikikiki...

dont make me laugh....
shhh hold ur tongue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Westaslave2(f): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
ifiokjohn:
fool am from akwa ibom and my people are part of the Niger deltas. if you want to stay in Nigeri And be collecting 13 percent oil derivation you are free. evil am telling you immediately biafra is given, we will also leave....
We cannot and will not stay in Nigeria.

do a referendum today in the Niger delta for either to stay in Nigeria or leave you will see that 85 percent will choose to go because Nigeria is evil
13 devi...wat ! Ifiokjohn dis coward is a yoruba, cant u smell amala all around

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Westaslave2:
christians dear! Evang mark kpeinguwa represented dat day ,cynthia do u knw him?
I don't really know my sister.
But in which state Mumunye are mainly found ?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Arda1000(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Antipob777:
Very dirty frustrated, idiotic pig. See what poverty and frustration have caused this ugly dirty butch.

Even ojukwu the coward and late Nnamdi kanu the scammer and fraudster will be laughing at there graves now.

Biafra is dead, buried and decayed.

CERTIFIED AFONJA GOAT

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Arda1000(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
klax:
Hahahaha kikikikiki huhhuhhuh look at a coward talking. Asari shut up and feck off bloody coward. This was how you pushed that goat called Kanu and when he was dealt with you dissappeared and went mute now you are coming out to vomit thrash thunder fire you.

Nigeria has even disowned you long long ago. Who you help You dey mad.
when ijaw men are talking afonja like u are here ranting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Westaslave2(f): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

I don't really know my sister.
But in which state Mumunye are mainly found ?
Taraba state! So is it ur first time of hearing of dat tribe mumunye? Dat tribe is filled wt strong n honourable men nt weaklings lyk yoruba or itsekiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by AnalQueenluci: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ioannes:

Anytime I see your moniker this is what comes to my mind:
laffs! if i remove my smelly pant n give u i knw u wl eat n swallow it! kikikiki
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Susu888(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
gidgiddy:
Asari Dokubo has paid his dues. When some of his fellow Ijaws stood by and watched the Northerners take over 80% of their Oil wealth, Dokubo led others to the creek where they took up arms. The result was that they got 13% derivation and billions in amnesty programmes.

How many of you insulting Dokubo can do what he did?

Dokubo realises that it is in the interest of the Ijaw nation to join the Biafran agitation because they will only be exploited in Nigeria. He knows that Nigeria will never be restructured and unless the Ijaw nation exits Nigeria, they are finished.

Dokubo is a proud Biafran

Ahahahahahahahaha...hahahahaha.
grin grin grin bro’s its like u high on something sef!
The way these Biafra developers r shipping drugs nd other kinds of crimes to other countries jst for the money.. u think say they will allow them even the meager 13% they r recieving now if they joined them in biafra? Na sorry be there case! Igbos r the greediest tribe in Nigeria infact whole of Africa sef.... thats a fact. They will suck them dry nd make them slaves for sure. Biafra my ass...

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Susu888:

Ahahahahahahahaha...hahahahaha.
grin grin grin bro’s its like u high on something sef!
The way these Biafra developers r shipping drugs nd other kinds of crimes to other countries jst for the money.. u think say they will allow them even the meager 13% they r recieving now if they joined them in biafra? Na sorry be there case! Igbos r the greediest tribe in Nigeria infact whole of Africa sef.... thats a fact. They will suck them dry nd make them slaves for sure. Biafra my ass...
Next you will claim that Abacha never stole and was not kworropt grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas EternalTruths sarrki sarkin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Ategberoson(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
immhotep:

I thought Igbos are Jews and not Christians grin

they're a disgrace to what real Christianity connote

Christian by mouth not by act. you folks can continue living in your hypocrisy screaming Yoruba Muslim up and down like someone under spell
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Ategberoson(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
ediotflatino:

Ategborodeeen My dear Igbo muslim, your cries and getting louder, na who do me dis madness? grin

Reserve the cries and lamenting for Biafra when we go to the mosque to pray that Ibos who we hate will not get Biafra but must unite with our muslim caliphate in order to move naijeriyya forward. grin

Biafra is long dead and the sun had shiver for long. your leaders have bow to the caliphate and by 2019 you will be a subject to the caliphate. illiterate

I'm rather weeping on behalf of your parent if a psychatric ex patient like u is who they can give birth to. hope they're close to tie you as you are heading back to the rehab
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

they're a disgrace to what real Christianity connote

Christian by mouth not by act. you folks can continue living in your hypocrisy screaming Yoruba Muslim up and down like someone under spell
Bros, wake up from your slumber.
The great Pope John Paul II came to Onitsha in 1998 to celebrate the life of Fr Michael Iwene Tansi.
Just confess that Igbo amaka so that your depression will reduce. grin grin

Nigerians flock to pope's Mass March 22, 1998

ONITSHA, Nigeria (CNN) -- One of Nigeria's most revered Christian figures, ascetic monk Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi, was beatified Sunday by Pope John Paul II at a special Mass.

During the ceremony at the Oba airfield near Onitsha, the center of Nigerian Catholicism, the pope urged Nigerians to heed Tansi's way of life.

"He sought to reconcile his fellow countrymen with God and with one another," the pope told about 2 million people who gathered in 100-degree Fahrenheit (38 C) heat to hear him speak.

Beatification is the final step before possible Roman Catholic sainthood, and Tansi, who died in 1964, would be the first Nigerian saint.

Source http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9803/22/pope.wrap/

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas EternalTruths sarrki sarkin

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by ifiokjohn(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Westaslave2:
now am so sure. I thought i could talk him out of his thinking

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by ifiokjohn(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
bantudra:

who are you calling south...??....carry your biafra wahala go south east....we are telling you now you say we are hausa fulanis and yorubas impersonating deltans...when the trouble start dont say we didnt warn you....
Bros if you don't believe am a southerner you can go to hell for all i care..

You don't speak for the majority southerners, i have spoken to many people from the south, they want to go to it might not be with biafra bt they want nothing to do with Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
Amberon1:
And I guess Asari Dokubo represents the whole of the SS right? Look, our leaders and our various representatives have spoken in one voice. You are alone in your biafra and Asari can join you.
we-the-south-south grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
laffs! if i remove my smelly pant n give u i knw u wl eat n swallow it! kikikiki

You must mistake me for one of your customers.

Smelly pants right? Yuck! I hail the men who visit that place. They must have a death wish.

Try and wash it once a week, ok?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
Westaslave2:

The only thing smelling around you is akpu.

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by tayebest(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

[s]Just rate your sense from 1 to 100%. What are we saying, what is this one saying again? And it's people like you who will be speaking for the whole tribe misrepresenting the whole tribe. Maybe you think it's everyone who has time for your afonja-Igbo childish fight online. I'm talking something serious and sensible here, boy. Many times when I look at Yorubas in the past and what we have now, our ancestors can't be happy. Anyway, I don't think you're the kind of person to be discussing some sensible mature issues with. Let me leave you with your peers with whom you'll be doing ur childish afonja-Igbo thing. Even though insensible people are multiplying by the day but I still know, we have some remaining sensible people in our tribe and things we change for better.[/s] Have a nice day.

Sorry o, Mr. sensible! sad

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by ifiokjohn(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ioannes:

The only thing smelling around you is akpu.
Lol....This my yoruba muslim bro you still dey?

If Biafra go, niger delta go follow and you no fit stop am.....

Unitybeggers

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
ifiokjohn:

Unitybeggers
Ioannes is addicted to Kaliphate worship

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Emycord: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
newdawn2017:
But isn't true d@ Biafra wants 2 & share heavily in our oyel tongue
prove it pls. without using hearsay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Westaslave2:
Taraba state! So is it ur first time of hearing of dat tribe mumunye? Dat tribe is filled wt strong n honourable men nt weaklings lyk yoruba or itsekiri

I have heard it, but some people said that they are found in Taraba while others said that they are found in Adamawa. Maybe they are in two states because Taraba shares boundary with Adamawa.

But which ever way, it's nice they showed interest in staying in one nation with Igbos.
Fulani's ought to be in another planet. They are agents of darkness and problem of Nigeria.

I hope that meeting is progressing ?
I would like to know more about the latest developments about the union.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
newdawn2017:
But 1st tell us what language Biafra is & it's meaning. Biafra... undecided Gotham it! *Spits* I hate d name. undecided

It is cleared that you aren't a Biafran; if not you wouldn't be objecting the Indigenous People Of Biafra of our self determination to restored our country Biafra.

If you want to know more about Biafra: go to www.Biafra.co, or listen to Biafra radio at 102.1. You'd be educated in less than 30 minutes if only you exhibiting some patience to learn.

Biafra means "Come and Join Freedom.

What is the meaning of Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
ifiokjohn:

Unitybeggers

I'd give you a robust response but you don't sound all too bright.

When you are man enough, you and your family will pack yourselves and move back to your hamlet.

But we all know you only want to be buried there, not live there. In the West is where life is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
immhotep:

Ioannes is addicted to Kaliphate worship

I have noticed your existence.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ioannes:

You must mistake me for one of your customers.

Smelly pants right? Yuck! I hail the men who visit that place. They must have a death wish.

Try and wash it once a week, ok?
I see you and your lover are deep in romantic conversation yet again.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Westaslave2:

Yeye. Yorubas are weaklings yet you were begging Davido to come and marry you? Iranu. Egbin.

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ioannes:

I have noticed your existence.
Will you miss me ? kiss
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ishilove:

I see you and your lover are deep in romantic conversation yet again.

cheesy cheesy

She's a naughty geh with dirty panties. grin

We she loves it like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IGP Deploys Intervention Squads To Lagos And Ogun. / Buhari Takes Over Central Bank Naira Management - Bloomberg. / All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.