Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video (4038 Views)

I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears / Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) / 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by ikogba: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
The Senate president is well known to always look awkwardly to people who is not in his good books.
Please what could be the reason for him to look at the vice president that way?

Watch Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKsuOJWUUQc
Re: See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by BankeSmalls(f): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Is Osinbajo a weakling?

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by buhariguy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Thief saraki is saying-
Look at these commissioner that will become president in 2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by Lordave: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
Saraki was looking around like a thief facing mob action.

Don’t waste your data he wasn’t looking at Osinbajo.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by braveboy64(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
Sai BABA till...
Re: See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by ashacot: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
This saraki man conscience no clean o. lol.
Why is he looking like that?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by ODVanguard: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kai. Saraki's ways are not pure at all. That look and body language speaks volumes. He looks as guilty as sin.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by Corrinthians(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
Reminds me of...

3 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by bantudra: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lordave:
Saraki was looking around like a thief facing mob action.

Don’t waste your data he wasn’t looking at Osinbajo.

thx...na so they said he was looking at buhari but he was actualy looking at the king of morroco....

3 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by Cr7sBabe(f): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hmmm! I want PDP for 2019! but same way...this Saraki man! If he should treat Nigeria the way he is doing in kwara! Then we are in trouble. This country will turn to sarakis own, just like he and his dad took over kwara

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by StarFist(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Saraki my man.. The slayer of buharist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by ikogba: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
StarFist:
Saraki my man.. The slayer of buharist.

That Guy mind no rest grin grin
Re: See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by jbtobsyn(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
ODVanguard:
Kai. Saraki's ways are not pure at all. That look and body language speaks volumes. He looks as guilty as sin.
Did you watch the video or you just type like the fool you are.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by kipasabo: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
THIS ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY NIGERIAN/AFRICAN PRINCESS IS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TRUE LOVE AND SHE WILL BE ON THE HOT SEAT TONIGHT!

Miss Ayo believes in true love despite all the heartbreaks and this is how briefly herself describe in her own words....

"I am Taiwo Ayo, a young Digital Media Marketing Executive who also has a thing for business development. Dancing makes me happy and I feel like and I am Beyonce when singing in the bathroom. (lol, weird I know). I love meeting new people and I think chatting is quite stressful. I have a thing for helping teens discover themselves and I believe everyone can work towards being the change they want to see around them and in the world too.

I feel I can be a lil difficult to know but never easily forgotten!".....phew, this pretty lady is truly on a 'romantiliouciously' love wantintin level

So tonight, ask her all the questions you want to ask her because she believes that just like a couple that recently met and got married on our Authentic Platform of Love for Nigerians/Africans wherever they may be, true love will find and locate her!

Re: See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
I think saraki wanted to take his sit but the commissioner wasn't ready.
Re: See The Kind Of Look Saraki Gave Vice President Osibanjo In A Recent Event(video by bender79: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Saraki is a conman that is why I'm not comfortable with him being president.

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster / What Kind Of Stone Is This? (photo) / How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.