Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (71008 Views)

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Felixalex(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Tonymario58:

Forget that bro
Who pure

Me bro, I pure
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Oyindidi(f): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Arda1000:
grin 2face and peruzzi dey drag Amaka,and u won small me go follow dem drag? Abeg i never won die
Lol, you win wait for ogechi till you turn 50 years. Groom go be like father of the Bride. I no dey attend that kind wedding
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by idonhammer: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mcy56:
she no go dey loyal because plenty men go dey admire her and she go dey feel say she dey do u favour.Any little misunderstanding she go expect u to beg even when she is at fault
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by teeboy100(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
I pray for full back wife. I swear I love it

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Arda1000(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, you win wait for ogechi till you turn 50 years. Groom go be like father of the Bride. I no dey attend that kind wedding
eh mariage na mariage naa,person no fit kill em sef,unless u fit find person weh fine pass Nadia Buhari give me, God go bless u 20x if u can
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Mcy56(f): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=idonhammer post=71788852][/quote]
Not true for all beautiful women.
Yes, men would admire but that doesnt mean some would fall for such, not all are rude to their husband also. Good character from men is important too, and yes, financially okay as well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by chara019: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Babe wey I bleep for secondary school that year..

Baba, na second hand property u marry like dis ooo
you are a natural killjoy
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Organs(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Fine girl.

All the Nairaland old men plus oga Sèun when una go marry? grin Sèun no want marry but every prewedding thread dey hit frontpage. grin oga do marry, time dey go make all these teen boys prewedding pix no hit front-page before your own.

Why you no mind your own business? Aprokoo.
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Organs:

Why you no mind your own business? Aprokoo.
Unclegrin why e dey pain you. Do marry o
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by idonhammer: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mcy56:

i agree,Everything is luck and finding the right partner and not this beautiful heart breakers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by SarcasticGenius(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
Young people sha.........small time now na so so fight fight.

Bros she no be your property ooo, you are just partners.....partners in matrimony .....so don't get carried away ooo!

You have NO right to touch her if things go down south, ok.

Don't worry. Neither of them are MUDSLIMES so wife beating is unlikely. Unless the man turns out to be a psycho.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by MrRhymes101(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Na u get am jare! Just call me to MC ur wedding when its time
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by webtutorr: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Fine girl.

All the Nairaland old men plus oga Sèun when una go marry? grin Sèun no want marry but every prewedding thread dey hit frontpage. grin oga do marry, time dey go make all these teen boys prewedding pix no hit front-page before your own.

Oyibaby, i wan marry you. Inbox me yur pics make i check you out to know whether you fine or not. More especially i no wan use eye see k-leg or wowo face.
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
webtutorr:

Oyibaby, i wan marry you. Inbox me yur pics make i check you out to know whether you fine or not. More especially i no wan use eye see k-leg or wowo face.
Dreamer! You go wait tiregrin
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by profnigga(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
this is the best pre wedding photo

Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Kendrick80(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oga Na u get am jorrrrr....carry go
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Zieina(f): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Felixalex:
cheesy after all these, she go later wear veil enter church cover her face then pastor go give permission "u may kiss d bride" bride he don kiss tire, bride wey don suck pweek tire grin grin cheesy

They say white wedding gown is sign of purity, I told my girlfriend she'll wear a red or purple wedding gown on our wedding day cus me n her knw say she no pure at all!

Haha. Hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by AlhajaChinyere: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Don't worry. Neither of them are MUDSLIMES so wife beating is unlikely. Unless the man turns out to be a psycho.

Ja mi si ore mi, who are the MUDSLIDES?

Don't tell me it's the Igbos. .....Omo una don suffer.
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by eletu11(f): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
Congrats kiss
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by jide219(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Sure games tomorrow check signature for my number
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Jabioro: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
She carry bakassi.

Lovely couple.
Your bakkasi is needed here
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by 93Miles: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Fine girl.

This is the worse advice to give to a man. Especially if that man is a young promising man with big dreams..
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Organs(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Unclegrin why e dey pain you. Do marry o

If i vex, na four i go marry at once...... and one of them might be your sister or best friend so mind ya biz.
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by 7victor(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
JESUS CHRIST is the son of GOD.HE loved us and died for us so that we can have eternal life.we have to love HIM and think about HIM always. We must love others and do at least one good thing in a day such as giving something to others,saying good words to somebody,helping others,sharing what you have with others,comforting others.We should love others
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Tunagee(m): 1:12am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Fine girl.

Why u no propose to Oga na!
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by donqx: 1:14am On Oct 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Agugbadin: 2:45am On Oct 05, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Babe wey I bleep for secondary school that year..

Baba, na second hand property u marry like dis ooo
We tin be your own, she tell you say she be brand new, the one you go marry you sure say no be third or fourth hand
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by armyofone(m): 4:32am On Oct 05, 2018
Since you feel say you don do the do too much, make you kukuma make her wear black or multi color now grin

Felixalex:
cheesy after all these, she go later wear veil enter church cover her face then pastor go give permission "u may kiss d bride" bride he don kiss tire, bride wey don suck pweek tire grin grin cheesy

They say white wedding gown is sign of purity, I told my girlfriend she'll wear a red or purple wedding gown on our wedding day cus me n her knw say she no pure at all!
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Felixalex(m): 6:06am On Oct 05, 2018
armyofone:
Since you feel say you don do the do too much, make you kukuma make her wear black or multi color now grin

Hahaha me sef go wear dolly Parton coat of many colours
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by issachites: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2018
idonhammer:
Very good, ugly women for handsome men, Beautiful woman for ugly men.

envy...
Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by idonhammer: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2018
issachites:
You dey crase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million / Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.