Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (56760 Views)

2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti / Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award / Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by ikwutasco(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
oga albi just won and no btts @2.70 odds
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by udemzyudex(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

Akin no dey find money again bro..i doubt house of rep can give him the kind of money Naira bet takes in

Story for the gods oga, he was in pdp remember? Since he knows it will be hard for pdp to win in lagos, he switch to APC.

Why is he running around if he is not looking for money?
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by drey076(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hotfreezer:

See this one talking nonsense. Akin has won APC ticket and your father is still in your mother's kitchen licking moin-moin leaf.
grin
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Fitbillionairep: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
this one go gamble with people destiny

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Aluckiest(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

Akin no dey find money again bro..i doubt house of rep can give him the kind of money Naira bet takes in
U wan talk say he go grei give out all his Salary to the poor?
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by TechCapon(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
seunmsg:
Wow! Congratulations Oloye Akin Alabi. From Nairaland to Nairabet and now national assembly. Very encouraging trajectory.
was he a member of nairaland?
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by TechCapon(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
OboOlora:
Ok
my very own. How far?
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nairabet is no longer in vouque na, it's Bet9ja!
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by hammer6F: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
deboysben:
I have seen one that reason like me.

Kudos Bro.

Remain bless bro...
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
congratulations o @akinalabi abeg find me Job make I use celebrate this on na biko. even if na to be your PA's PA. Thanks baba. We rise by lifting others o
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hotfreezer:
He's also a Nairalander. I remember there was a December that he shared 100M to Nairabet users here on Nairaland and other sites.
100m? Are you mad?
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Styx01: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
hammer6F:
Yoruba always giving opportunity to people that deserve it, not like my Anambra people that are users.

Obiano might just turn out to be the worst user in Anambra history.
what is deserving in this now? Nairabet owner- therefore he is two intelligent to make laws?? Haba.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by jbtobsyn(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Where is your own father o?
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by ACspecial(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
him go use him ticket play bet
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Gkemz: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Everybody is joining politics. Maybe it's time to purchase my ticket since na that one sure pass.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
At least we don rest for ur SamuelAnyanwu madness.. undecided
SamuelAnyawu:
Akin Alabi to win over 2.5

Abi na to double chance grin

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by BestDude: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

says what? bros, u say wetin? His market share has declined since BetNaija or NaijaBet over took him... You hardly see nairabet in every states you visit but same cant be said for the naija bet...
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by daibro2: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
He go use my money for campaign 👏👏👏
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

Oboy, e nor get anybody wey nor dey find money? more money, more Power/Affluence
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by BrokenCock: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hotfreezer:
He's also a Nairalander. I remember there was a December that he shared 100M to Nairabet users here on Nairaland and other sites.

The thing come dey pain d modss sortey dem come hate anything abt betting on nairaland
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Jarus(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
raumdeuter:
the guy is a nairalander that used to sponsor betting on the sport section

Check his profile here

www.nairaland.com/akinalabi

All the best bro

You contesting under PDP the last time I cannot bring myself to support you on that platform but under APC you have my support

Yeah, he's been on nairaland for long.

Even in his hustling days before he hammer for Nirabet.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by kgr8mike(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
What is his odd?
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
Awake18:
He replaces sugar, so what happens to sugar since he lost the governorship primary

Sugar represents Akinyele/Lagelu federal constituency.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Jarus(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
He had been on Nairaland since 2006, way before he hammer sef.

One of the earliest internet hustlers in Nigeria before Nairabet clicked and he hammer.

Will send him an sms to come and comment on this thread

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by shugabasbn: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Abeg don't bet our future in Nass
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by shukudi(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Awake18:
He replaces sugar, so what happens to sugar since he lost the governorship primary
That sugar don turn to bitterleaf o.
Him mumu brand na Puma design am. The over bloated guy think say popularity for 2-3 LGAs na same popularity for 33 LGAs. Him eye for don clear now. Moreso, he no get d money and fame of Akin Alabi nd Akin Alabi wife come be Governor's SSA for education. So, Akin and him wealth dey inside main APC caucus for Oyo state.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by seunmsg(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
TechCapon:
was he a member of nairaland?

He's still a member of nairaland but no longer as active as before.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by wale200: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
I pity this guy. You will be easy to deceive!
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Jethro2018: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
Which state? What kind of report is this one na
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Purplekush(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

[s]Akin no dey find money again bro..i doubt house of rep can give him the kind of money Naira bet takes in[/s]

True talk. Nairabet may have earned him multiple millions in Dollars monthly. But then we are talking about serving directly from the corridors of power of The Fed. Rep. Of Nigeria. Everything thing na for more money. And opportunity.

And he isn't giving up Nairabet he's just handing over the wheels.

gypsey:
who da hell is Alabi? angry we don't know him over here.

You no be online business person na why
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

Story. Nairabet is a failed/failing business - courtesy of Akin Alabi's poor management acumen. He had the first mover advantage but he squandered it with his foolishness. Believe it or not.

The difference between Bet9ja and Nairabet is like the difference between Linda Ikeji and Ladun Liadi or Kemi Filani. (Those who understand this comparison, understand). Night and day. Forget the hype and noise. He is an Internet marketer, hence the unnecessary popularity compared with the owners of Bet9ja who would buy Akin's entire local government and donate it to charity. He is more flash than substance.

Let him use his few remaining hundreds of millions to seek solace in politics money.
Baba Nla scammer ni boboyen.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by yahkee(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
i guess dat means higher odds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari / Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.