Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (56745 Views)

2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti / Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award / Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by WawaIPODJew: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
hammer6F:
Yoruba always giving opportunity to people that deserve it, not like my Anambra people that are users.

Obiano might just turn out to be the worst user in Anambra history.

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by kehinde1588(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Which state?
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by bluefilm: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
majekdom2:
Seun hw far now. You just wan dey low key. Last last Na pastor you go turn

Pastor abi gay? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by neezar: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hotfreezer:

See this one talking nonsense. Akin has won APC ticket and your father is still in your mother's kitchen licking moin-moin leaf.
Stop bringing my parents in to ur useless comment

I have no problem with Akin being a politician....The topic is none of my business

My problem is with the guy deceiving folks here that he's from the east

4 Likes

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
People sweat wey this man dey chop no do am?
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Victor912(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Akin alabi & over 2.5
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by taiwofisa: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Akin Alabi to win over 2.5 grin

Abi na to double chance grin

For where? Oyo State is for ADC....... Watch out.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by insertsim: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
The man with thousands of addicted customers grin

Did someone make a negative comment about you or your business on Nairaland?
Does the negative post show up when your name is looked up on Google?
Do you want to get rid of those negative search results?

Send me a private message, I am an ORM expert.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hotfreezer:
He's also a Nairalander. I remember there was a December that he shared 100M to Nairabet users here on Nairaland and other sites.
100 million Wow
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Kingimmaculate1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gambler running for a post in Nigeria. Ok
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by nomenclature(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
FROM NAIRALAND?seun right now
seunmsg:
Wow! Congratulations Oloye Akin Alabi. From Nairaland to Nairabet and now national assembly. Very encouraging trajectory.

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by tobtap: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
Nor go put the national cake on 3odd o grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy lolzzz... i need sure 3odds sef
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by FarahAideed: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Famous4real:

Him wan just go seat down there ni mumu

Mynd44 please apply rule 2
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Justinpm(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

Akin no dey find money again bro..i doubt house of rep can give him the kind of money Naira bet takes in
False, politics in Nigeria pays more than anything, he don get money, what's he looking for again in HOR? To give them money abi

3 Likes

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by movetoca: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Congrats Bro...I have learnt a lot from you. Wish I was eligible to vote for you.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by FarahAideed: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Justinpm:

False, politics in Nigeria pays more than anything, he don get money, what's he looking for again in HOR? To give them money abi

How much is the pay in house of Rep that Akin has not seen...Abeg wake up

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Teacher1776(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

Akin no dey find money again bro..i doubt house of rep can give him the kind of money Naira bet takes in
abeg, go find where contain u.
Is there any real difference between politics and gambling? Even when some are sure to lose, they still invest in money campaigning.
ANY NIGERIAN VENTURING INTO POLITICS IS THERE FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN THE MONEY. EVERY OTHER REASON GIVEN ARE JUST GAMBLER's tricks.

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by blytons(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hater
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hotfreezer:

See this one talking nonsense. Akin has won APC ticket and your father is still in your mother's kitchen licking moin-moin leaf.

DAMN!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by kings09(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
seunmsg:
Wow! Congratulations Oloye Akin Alabi. From Nairaland to Nairabet and now national assembly. Very encouraging trajectory.
Naira assembly u mean
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by homirefacuny(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Akin Alabi to win over 2.5 grin

Abi na to double chance grin

you are sick grin
Damn!!
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by philip2014(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
Congratulations to him, he is one of the victims of PDP flushing in Ibadan during the last election where everyone was just voting APC without knowing the candidates, he decamped to APC to prevent reoccurence

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
the guy is a nairalander that used to sponsor betting on the sport section

Check his profile here

www.nairaland.com/akinalabi

All the best bro

You contesting under PDP the last time I cannot bring myself to support you on that platform but under APC you have my support

3 Likes

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
In case we see him pic 4 house pressing his phone, e go b say na livescores e de check
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
who da hell is Alabi? angry we don't know him over here.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by LydayBobo(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
Nor go put the national cake on 3odd o grin
You be complete clown, I can't stop laughing after reading....we are doomed be that oo
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by tgmservice: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Na to go there dey chop more money
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by 4dor: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Awake18:
He replaces sugar, so what happens to sugar since he lost the governorship primary

Sugar represents Lagelu/Akinyele, Akin is not replacing him. Sugar didn't buy Governorship form he bought for Senate and has stepped down for Teslim Folarin so he'll be returning to the HOR.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by deboysben(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
hammer6F:
Yoruba always giving opportunity to people that deserve it, not like my Anambra people that are users.

Obiano might just turn out to be the worst user in Anambra history.
I have seen one that reason like me.

Kudos Bro.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by toideve(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

If i hear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students / Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.