Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,544 members, 7,958,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (57130 Views)

2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti / Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award / Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by davidtella(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
akinalabi:
I thank you all for your comments. I’ve been a member here for over a decade so you are all like family to me.

Thank you Jarus for bringing this my notice.

Dear boss @akinalabi

I have been your ardent follower and protege from the days of Ojiagbase's success digest, attended your workshops, read your articles and the articles you wrote for other internet marketers, bought your ebooks and many ebooks you endored, and followed many of your principles. You have been one of my major inspirations since 2008 (12 years ago). I am happy for the man you have become and how far NairaBet has gone. Number 32 on Nigeria's Alexa ranking is not moi moi. I wish you success in your political endeavour.

Sir, I have an eCommerce business. It is a property listing website which I built by myself. Its really been struggling as there is not enough funds to push it. I have spent quite a lot of money to push it to the level it is now. You can check it out: www.kokohousing.com.ng Could you invest in this business as a seed investor for some shares or help raise some funds as a godfather (Even if the dash is gba je ki omo orun waye ki taye joko).

Thanks sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Jarus(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
akinalabi:
I thank you all for your comments. I’ve been a member here for over a decade so you are all like family to me.

Congrats on securing the ticket, Honourable Akin Alabi.

We are hopeful that you will win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by addictiv(m): 3:05am On Oct 06, 2018
akinalabi:

Congrats Sir.... Signs of greater things to come. I really look forward to getting and reading your books. I have so much to learn from you.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Bishops10(m): 6:29am On Oct 06, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Akin Alabi to win over 2.5 grin

Abi na to double chance grin

My man, howfar naa.... Is Onyewuchi stepping down for Anyanwu?
grin
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by MeezPat(f): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2018
Please how do i apply to work at your company?I would like to work for nairabet
akinalabi:

grin
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by mmortalis: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2018
akinalabi:

grin
Won't nairabet be doing Christmas giveaway
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by CaptainMitch: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2019
You won eventually cheesy
akinalabi:

grin
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by ProfessorD(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
akinalabi:

grin

Now that you have one let me come and work with/for you to chart a better course for our nation stay blessed sir
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Divineuche: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
akinalabi:

grin
U are very correct. Am one of their agents.
We are 5 in in my axis and today only me remaining. Some closed down while some changed to other bet. To pay commission wahala, my bonus from optima they dumped, for September I HV not received. 35% on virtual killing, when people don't win ur virtual will they play? That means we will eventually get nothing at the end of the week.
Before u will be paid they will make sire u spend that money calling them if at all they will pay because sometime after spending money on call they will still not answer u. As am talking to u guys today my bonus for September has not been paid to me claiming my report is missing from their end when I have all my report on my account. I asked is employee the criminal or the employers maybe working together
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by devlishGINGER(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
akinalabi:

grin
wow congratulations sir. I didn't know you were a Nairalander until I came across your name and reading about you.
I hope you become a senator soon
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by MoonWater: 6:48pm On Mar 03
akinalabi:

grin

You have to ignore most comments on nairaland. Not all of them are sensible.
Its not as if they even own any business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed / Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.