Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (82248 Views)

Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin I no want talk. Most men be like that. Even the toughest be like cat wey them pour water for him wife front.

Women are powerfulgrin
The married ones know better nah grin grin .

Let trousers dey wear these ones online. grin

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Avedonn: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Love knows no age, color, or ethnicity.
The most important thing is they are happy.

4 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:

When them enter marriage their mouths go shut. The tough ones here na lover boys wey ladies don use wipe down. Some of them dey here grin

2 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
When them enter marriage their mouths go shut. The tough ones here na lover boys wey ladies don use wipe down. Some of them dey here grin
grin grin grin
They will be alright. grin

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin
They will be alright. grin
No tough man wey woman no go bendgrin

2 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
That's the plain truth.

More reason I find this feminism of a thing annoying, especially the third generation feminism. Total crap! If only women know the power they possess.
Fine you may not be vocal,take the lead, direct things. But silently rule.

Let the man be the figure head, let him get drunk on his ego, do not oppose his control but still rule. At the end he still serve you. grin cheesy . Na wetin I want go still happen. No time for struggle grin

4 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
That's the plain truth.

More reason I find this feminism of a thing annoying, especially the third generation feminism. Total crap! If only women know the power they possess.

Let the man be the figure head, let him get drunk on his ego, do not oppose his control but still rule. At the end he still serve you. grin cheesy . Na wetin I want go still happen.
Na we be the controllers grin if oga want take decision wey I no like, I go dey unusually quiet. For instance, him want buy something and him ask me, I no go give opinion and that ends it.

3 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Quigley:
If you haven't had sex with a milf, you are missing. Older women are God's gift to young men!!

nawa. 4 u, borehole go kill u and your future

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by izzou(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na we be the controllers grin if oga want take decision wey I no like, I go dey unusually quiet. For instance, him want buy something and him ask me, I no go give opinion and that ends it.

Bursted angry

Oga must hear about this, first thing in the morning. angry

Your era of control ends tomorrow cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by LuciferKristi: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin I no want talk. Most men be like that. Even the toughest be like cat wey them pour water for him wife front.

Women are powerfulgrin
MariaLavina:
lol... We all know women are bossy and troublesome. Only a mature man can handle a Marriage, no be playground.
Once the honeymoon is over, reality will set in. I pity him sha . grin
MariaLavina:

Oyindidi:
MariaLavina:
See these shameless excuses called Guys cheering him up. Despicable bunch!

Poverty no good o grin
Oyindidi:

3 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by LuciferKristi: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Everyday feminists open Nairaland, they see their fellow woman disgracing their kind & their blood pressure goes up.

If that old expired magazine tries nonsense in that house, the slap that small boy will upload to her brain box ehn...

Even Sango go shout "Blood of Jesus!"

Las las, she go cry meet her parents & they'll send her back to her husband to "bear her cross".

Hahahahahaha grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by pansophist(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Quigley:
If you haven't had sex with a milf, you are missing. Older women are God's gift to young men!!

This is the only area I appreciate feminism lol. It made the price of pussi so cheap and ubiquitously available cool

5 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by daviesblaze(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
I tell you bro, grin The world is really changing. Men are becoming wives, It's not easy.

Man pikin must survive grin

And women are becoming children cheesy cheesy

Man's got to do what he's got to do grin grin

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Na dem ooo grin
Awon feminists & evening newspapers...

Na dem dem

The spirit of menopause inside this woman go overpower pocohantas own o!

Savagecheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Quigley: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=abbertee post=71790605]

nawa. 4 u, borehole go kill u and your future[/quote

Something must kill a man
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Diamond23(f): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
Cute mother nd son!
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
izzou:

Bursted angry

Oga must hear about this, first thing in the morning. angry

Your era of control ends tomorrow cool
Na so God create woman
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Azam101: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
youngest85:
I envy this guy o
I wish to meet someone of my mum's age
Hmmm! You need serious injection
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Azam101: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hector09:
Husbands are scarce everywhere even tunisia is now allowing their females to marry non muslim
Biafra news!
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Raalsalghul: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Everyday feminists open Nairaland, they see their fellow woman disgracing their kind & their blood pressure goes up.

If that old expired magazine tries nonsense in that house, the slap that small boy will upload to her brain box ehn...

Even Sango go shout "Blood of Jesus!"

Las las, she go cry meet her parents & they'll send her back to her husband to "bear her cross".

Hahahahahaha grin
Guy you are harsh.

2 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by meobizy(f): 12:52am On Oct 05, 2018
What in the they-are-both-adults do people not respect?
Sho mo age mi does not apply when you're 45 and nobody your age wants you for marriage.
If the man was two years younger than 19 I would have complained. Since she could catch him, she should show him all the husbandly respect she can provide.

4 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Sparkle777(f): 5:22am On Oct 05, 2018
gaby:
Hahaha....

Agbaya cradle robber...

We the "menist" no go gree..

We won't take this...
Enjoy my siggy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by princfred(m): 6:27am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, I'm not a feminist but I can never do this. Unto watin na?
At the right time abi wrong one, no one will ask you to. Gladly sef.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 6:29am On Oct 05, 2018
princfred:
At the right time abi wrong one, no one will ask you to. Gladly sef.
To kneel down serve food? No way!
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by princfred(m): 6:31am On Oct 05, 2018
Azam101:
Hmmm! You need serious injection
A mixture of chloroquine and tramadol injection for skull abi.

2 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by princfred(m): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
That's the plain truth.

Let the man be the figure head, let him get drunk on his ego, do not oppose his control but still rule. At the end he still serve you. grin cheesy . Na wetin I want go still happen. No time for struggle grin
My fellow Libra! If we marry we go get serious problem o your thinking and mine will always clash cos I'll get drunk on my ego and what i want will still happen.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by princfred(m): 6:39am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
To kneel down serve food? No way!
Is like you don't know how to be sexy.

3 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2018
princfred:
Is like you don't know how to be sexy.
Lol, who sexy epp? grin

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by princfred(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, who sexy epp? grin
It can epp your husbands tool do a good job in your workshop. That way, it will epp you.

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2018
Mizk:
I see nothing wrong with it, as long as the guy is not underage and they like each other, holier than thou nigerians with over sabi, ladies marry older men, i don't see why guys cant.
spotted, another evening news paper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) / Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.