Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (82251 Views)

Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by ajaymina(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
donstan18:
Bruhahaha Bruha bruhohoho grin grin

Now this is the bitter reality every 30+ evening newspaper single lady must face, you can't run away from it, no matter how you rant on social media. I mean, this is the bitter reality about submissiveness after forming tigress on social media.

Any lady in her 30s still unmarrried doing boyfriend and sucking preeeeq is a disgrace, valueless, sexually condemned, biological expired, maritally frustrated and should be ashamed of herself.

Tufiakwa!.....Spit on evening newspapers! I'm out.

Returns, gives them a hard knock for not being married. I'm out again.

Returns again with rope for them to take the best decision of their life........

grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin

LWKMD... Bro abeg wetin u take...I need am abeg...

Kai!!!...u jus awaken d sleeping stupidity in the 30+ yrs old...de r all misplaced priorities if u ask me.

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Reelmii: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
menist in the house, will u allow this to happen to one of u?
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by thugmansion(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Really??
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by ifeko1214(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, I'm not a feminist but I can never do this. Unto watin na?

You again
U sabi run mouth
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by hollywater: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Quigley:
If you haven't had sex with a milf, you are missing. Older women are God's gift to young men!!
I disagree, they are only good in giving head.Nothing more than that when it comes to sex.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nothing has tamed konji.
Economic bugalulu has not tamed konji
Political bugalulu has not tamed konji
Konji konji konji, how many times have I called you?
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Ishilove: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Elder0001:

When women marry older men are the pictures not posted on social media ?

Please be quiet instead of exhibiting your stupid and stinking hypocrisy.

I expected more from you.
I can see that you want to face me after pocohantas dealt with you. I can also see that you want to be unfortunate in life.

See ehn, I am not one of those Nairalanders that you can use to while away time so better fvck off my mentions and stay fvcked off.

Oponu oloriburuku omo ale. Aye e ma baje. Unfortunate fellow

2 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by biggie73(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
To me, this is true love. I wish them well.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by GodwinGodon(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
youngest85:
I envy this guy o

I wish to meet someone of my mum's age
i envy the boy die... but the boi too fit before his time ohh

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by ajaymina(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
Quigley:
If you haven't had sex with a milf, you are missing. Older women are God's gift to young men!!

Homygod!!!

Udonminit!!!...dis sounds tentatively adventurous and tempting... I'll like to giv it a shot bro... Hook me up ASAP.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by wonder233: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
They are trying too hard. They have pulled their stunt and had their 1-mimute of fame...the world has moved on -as it always does no matter what happens.
Anything about these two going forward is stale news, nobody cares

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by 12345baba(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Macron junior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
Just watch as this woman go young/fresh in no time....then look at the manboy..lol.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

See my new galfrend I don divorce u,
U are doing shakara for me tongue
I'm sure she is sweeter than u. tongue
Mynd44
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by VillageHead: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
youngest85:
I envy this guy o
I wish to meet someone of my mum's age

If we concur to this wish of yours problem go dey o!
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Why calling him undecided
I dont understand? undecided.

Take it down
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Take it down

U know her?
I dont understand..
I will take it down but just wana show u my new woman
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U know her?
I dont understand
what is wrong with you? Take it down
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:

Nawao... Ok I will but I'm just confused here.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:

I have , so what happend.. Talk to me.
I have replied u
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Nawao... Ok I will but I'm just confused here.
I'm very angry with you
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm very angry with you

For what naw ?
I'm lost here. undecided
Can't u make me understand?
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

For what naw ?
I'm lost here. undecided
Can't u make me understand?
Don't worry, reply your pm. Why did you do that?
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Don't worry, reply your pm. Why did you do that?

I hav replied undecided
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ishilove:

I can see that you want to face me after pocohantas dealt with you. I can also see that you want to be unfortunate in life.

See ehn, I am not one of those Nairalanders that you can use to while away time so better fvck off my mentions and stay fvcked off.

Oponu oloriburuku omo ale. Aye e ma baje. Unfortunate fellow

Pocahontas (the self acclaimed evening newspaper) will be laughing at you right now.

O go o fi enu ora, se bi o se ba awon agbalagba Ile yin soro ni yen, ode oponu afofugbemu.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by winj3: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Not only twice his age but twice his size.
He has his work cut out for him, expect to lose more weigh kid...you will be like matchstick soon.

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by thedondada(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
When den take experience nack this small boy he can't run again.

Imagine what she would do to him in the bedroom.

Chai. The guy is gone
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by xcelentattitude(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
And she had to call photographers.. Mtcheeeeew
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Tweak2k: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
daviesblaze:
small boy with big dicki spotted. keep it real bro. grin grin

talk rubbish
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by ngwababe(f): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
donstan18:
Bruhahaha Bruha bruhohoho grin grin

Now this is the bitter reality every 30+ evening newspaper single lady must face, you can't run away from it, no matter how you rant on social media. I mean, this is the bitter reality about submissiveness after forming tigress on social media.

Any lady in her 30s still unmarrried doing boyfriend and sucking preeeeq is a disgrace, valueless, sexually condemned, biological expired, maritally frustrated and should be ashamed of herself.

Tufiakwa!.....Spit on evening newspapers! I'm out.

Returns, gives them a hard knock for not being married. I'm out again.

Returns again with rope for them to take the best decision of their life........

Bros, your reasoning mad me gannn, God have mercy!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) / Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.