Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (82249 Views)

Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by samysmoothfresh: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
I doubt it if I will end up with a Libra, but if that happens no worry, I will massage your ego well well. But last last Na me you go serve tongue

donstan18:

Ruthdaniel?

so she's RD........

Should have known

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Tweak2k: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Quigley:
If you haven't had sex with a milf, you are missing. Older women are God's gift to young men!!

details
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by kinzation(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin I no want talk. Most men be like that. Even the toughest be like cat wey them pour water for him wife front.

Women are powerfulgrin
so you ladies wanna misuse the power abi
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Old mama blood sucker
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by nyovest300(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
youngest85:
I envy this guy o

I wish to meet someone of my mum's age
are you serious?
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Kobicove(m): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
gaby:
Hahaha....

Agbaya cradle robber...

We the "menist" no go gree..

We won't take this...
Enjoy my siggy

If you no gree make you go yellow grin

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by GIFTD: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
My dear men are ordained by God to head the family and so must be qualified both in experience and character to do so, otherwise it will be the other round which is too bad both for the man and his family. This kid is too young for this including leading the 39 year old lady. Think am...tnx(quote author=Mizk post=71788814]I see nothing wrong with it, as long as the guy is not underage and they like each other, holier than thou nigerians with over sabi, ladies marry older men, i don't see why guys cant. [/quote]
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Tedpgrass: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
The misogyny on this thread is worrying...

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
SMH!
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by buddy221(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, I'm not a feminist but I can never do this. Unto watin na?
unto say you old pass the dude. copy?
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by COOL10(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Child abuse undecided cry
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Lothario(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Quigley:
If you haven't had sex with a milf, you are missing. Older women are God's gift to young men!!
Bro talk true
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
Realberg:

Blackmail Loading....
Screenshots Saved.

What blackmail? undecided
Stop trading on a buzy rail.
A rushing train might crush u angry
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Elder0001:

How many times have you condemned women who marry older men ?? Your hypocrisy stinks to the highest heavens.

Primitive fellow with an immature brain.
Get well soon grin

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
HeyCorleone:

But it's very okay for y'all to follow men older than your fathers?

The double standard exhibited by the female gender is laughable.
And where in my post did I state that?
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Btruth: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
gaby:
Hahaha....

Agbaya cradle robber...

We the "menist" no go gree..

We won't take this...
Enjoy my siggy
.....their own no be the first jare...... remember the French president & his wife too.

So, no be new thing.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

shocked shocked
Yes, it's RD grin
My long lost crush wink
smiley smiley smiley

who are you? sad
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Ugosample(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
When them enter marriage their mouths go shut. The tough ones here na lover boys wey ladies don use wipe down. Some of them dey here grin

it depends tho

my grandfather was, and still is a damn misogynist

his wives were scared to death of him

He says men of thrse days are WEAK.

It depends on the man and his philosophy to life
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Ugosample(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mankosi:
Mehn fear no dey this boy body oo. See as dey grab this woman nyash like say dem be mate. This guy get liver no be small.

you no know say the day you get married to someone, una don turn agemates that dat cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
princfred:
Well, a man is made to serve ( abi service grin ) his wife one way or the other. Its a beautiful thing and he will be blessed for it. Being submissive and messaging his ego will really go a long to improve his "service" to womanity. But with me, as for whatever you want happening las las based on you being in control and me being a mere figure head, puppet or slave, na there you go get big problem. I can serve and service (more like a king does) but never be a slave or puppet. In fact once I get a sniff, and I will, if you think it (cos I usually play extra humble almost slavish very early just to know if you take me as one), that you consider me a slave or puppet, the relationship will turn into a traumatic nightmare for you.

Do you know how traumatic it can for a man to eventually know that the woman he loves and gives the fruit of his labour to mainly sees him as a mere puppet only to be massaged like a dog and kicked out to go labour some more for her? You will when he eventually finds out cos he will make feel as much trauma. No wonder men from some tribes are soo into marrying many women.

That's where lots of good relationship and marriages go terrible wrong - a man will be nice and serving a woman, the woman starts feeling that she is his controller or puppet master and the head and takes him as a slave. The man gets a whiff of that and suddenly changes and starts maltreating and traumatizing the woman for ever considering him a slave especially by going after other women or even going for a second wife just to show the woman that he still has his freedom and is not a slave to her. And the woman starts wondering how a very nice man just turned callous towards her overnight without a major incidence between them. I have seen this severally how that orientation affects women negatively las las.

The best a woman should do when his man is serving or servicing her is to thank God, complement and reciprocate his efforts the best she could not feel like she is puppet master or play him a slave.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
princfred:
Well, a man is made to serve ( abi service grin ) his wife one way or the other. Its a beautiful thing and he will be blessed for it. Being submissive and messaging his ego will really go a long to improve his "service" to womanity. But with me, as for whatever you want happening las las based on you being in control and me being a mere figure head, puppet or slave, na there you go get big problem. I can serve and service (more like a king does) but never be a slave or puppet. In fact once I get a sniff, and I will, if you think it (cos I usually play extra humble almost slavish very early just to know if you take me as one), that you consider me a slave or puppet, the relationship will turn into a traumatic nightmare for you.

Do you know how traumatic it can for a man to eventually know that the woman he loves and gives the fruit of his labour to mainly sees him as a mere puppet only to be massaged like a dog and kicked out to go labour some more for her? You will when he eventually finds out cos he will make feel as much trauma. No wonder men from some tribes are soo into marrying many women.

That's where lots of good relationship and marriages go terrible wrong - a man will be nice and serving a woman, the woman starts feeling that she is his controller or puppet master and the head and takes him as a slave. The man gets a whiff of that and suddenly changes and starts maltreating and traumatizing the woman for ever considering him a slave especially by going after other women or even going for a second wife just to show the woman that he still has his freedom and is not a slave to her. And the woman starts wondering how a very nice man just turned callous towards her overnight without a major incidence between them. I have seen this severally how that orientation affects women negatively las las.

The best a woman should do when his man is serving or servicing her is to thank God, complement and reciprocate his efforts the best she could not feel like she is puppet master or play him a slave.
You got the whole picture wrong, the married woman I was having this conversation with understands better.

The whole thing is about never standing on equal grounds with the Man, not fighting for the leadership role, but still having things your way. Maybe not all things but most, This is the lesson mothers pass to their daughters. Problem rises in the family when a man's ego is bruised, his authority threatened,when a woman rubs shoulder with her husband, there will be problem. But then a man's heart is like that of a child, give him want he wants, he will be happy and ready to do more for you. That's what most women these days don't know.

Biko prince stop making me feel like some evil vilian grin

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by princfred(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
You got the whole picture wrong, the married woman I was having this conversation with understands better.

The whole thing is about never standing on equal grounds with the Man, not fighting for the leadership role, but still having things your way. Maybe not all things but most, This is the lesson mothers pass to their daughters. Problem rises in the family when a man's ego is bruised, his authority threatened,when a woman rubs shoulder with her husband, there will be problem. But then a man's heart is like that of a child, give him want he wants, he will be happy and ready to do more for you. That's what most women these days don't know.

Biko prince stop making me feel like some evil vilian grin
Ok. Apologies if I misconstrued your message but there sure is a lots of lessons in my post and yours now clarified. So all good. Everyone can treat everyone like babies and we'll all be fine for it.

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Next!
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
Realberg:

The gentleness of a lion does'nt show its stupidity. Swerve! I don't trade words with cowards.

Ok then, I'm waiting for the sound of ur drum.
I hope u make a good beat!

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by vindisick: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Will he still be faithful to this woman in the next 30yrs when the woman will clock 59?
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by nonix22(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
you must be very badt
Quigley:
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Mizwisdom(f): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is good, as a woman if you have cash, get yourself a toy husband grin

3 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by davillian(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Guess this 19 year old hasn't tasted a tight pussy.
I'm sure any day he bleeps a younger and tighter pussy the marriage will end.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Mizk(f): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
GIFTD:
My dear men are ordained by God to head the family and so must be qualified both in experience and character to do so, otherwise it will be the other round which is too bad both for the man and his family. This kid is too young for this including leading the 39 year old lady. Think am...tnx(quote author=Mizk post=71788814]I see nothing wrong with it, as long as the guy is not underage and they like each other, holier than thou nigerians with over sabi, ladies marry older men, i don't see why guys cant.
You guys put religion before everything yet Nigeria is the way it is, infact its one of the biggest reasons why it is the way it is, compare your holy country to other countries that don't put religion first then tell me whatsup.

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, I'm not a feminist but I can never do this. Unto watin na?

You can't kneel to serve your husband or what?
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by derecho(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na we be the controllers grin if oga want take decision wey I no like, I go dey unusually quiet. For instance, him want buy something and him ask me, I no go give opinion and that ends it.
Congrats but not all men are like that.
Men may humor you n may not talk but trust me there's no vice a woman is capable of that a man can't do.Just that it's unnecessary.
True,some men have given their strength to women but God knows why He made the man the head.
Just be grateful for your husband if you are married and don't underrate other men.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
derecho:
Congrats but not all men are like that.
Men may not talk but trust there's no vice a woman is capable of that a man can't do.Just that it's unnecessary.
True,some men have given their strength to women but God knows why He made the man the head.
Just be grateful for your husband if you are married and don't underrate other men.
OK, thanks.
jy2kbeyond:

You can't kneel to serve your husband or what?
yes, I can't pretend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) / Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.