Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (82250 Views)

Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by GetCofOProperty: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Love knows no age difference or tribal difference.

Check our signature below and reach out to us.
These are good and genuine properties in good locations that gives you peace of mind and boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss any of it.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by thunderbabs: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Na dem dey rush us cheesy
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Elder0001:

When women marry older men are the pictures not posted on social media ?

Please be quiet instead of exhibiting your stupid and stinking hypocrisy.

I expected more from you.
I know sey you go come back grin
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
I know sey you go come back grin

I'm not back
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Luminee(f): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
youngest85:
I envy this guy o

I wish to meet someone of my mum's age

Yansh kee you there grin
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by exlinkleads(f): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2018
MariaLavina:
So you really believe that picture?
Believe me, the torment waiting to be unleashed on that kid is doing 3months IT. grin

Your comment is the best and on point comment on this matter.

I hope his torment will not be too much cuz milfs? they are sweet for a night stand or occasionally but to get married to them, is another ball game.

they will monitor u, monitor your phone, monitor who u talk to or look at, monitor even were your spirit goes while u are asleep.

To make matter worst, at their age, all they need is love love love love and sex sex sex, but at that 19yrs old boy's age, all he need is to get busy and tow a career path. And this is going to be a huge problem between those two.

Believe me, am talking from experience.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2018
youngest85:
I envy this guy o

I wish to meet someone of my mum's age

Really? Do men prefer older women? If so why?
Most white men prefer younger. And skinny women
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by youngest85(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2018
Missyford31:

Really? Do men prefer older women? If so why?
Most white men prefer younger. And skinny women
All these small girls are brainless, selfish and rude

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Kobicove(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2018
davillian:
Guess this 19 year old hasn't tasted a tight pussy.
I'm sure any day he bleeps a younger and tighter pussy the marriage will end.

For your info there are some older ladies who are tighter than younger ladies undecided
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by davillian(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kobicove:

For your info there are some older ladies who are tighter than younger ladies undecided
Older ladies pussies produces just water and younger ladies oil. If you know u know.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
I tell you bro, grin The world is really changing. Men are becoming wives, It's not easy.

Man pikin must survive grin

grin
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin I no want talk. Most men be like that. Even the toughest be like cat wey them pour water for him wife front.

Women are powerfulgrin

grin grin
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
That's the plain truth.

More reason I find this feminism of a thing annoying, especially the third generation feminism. Total crap! If only women know the power they possess.
Fine you may not be vocal,take the lead, direct things. But silently rule.

Let the man be the figure head, let him get drunk on his ego, do not oppose his control but still rule. At the end he still serve you. grin cheesy . Na wetin I want go still happen. No time for struggle grin

Wise grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) / Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.