Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk (1277 Views)

Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me / She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her / My Lifestyle Is Not For Everyone(photo Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk by Samuelgr8: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

Please hide my identity. I have been married for about four years and my husband has a side chick,if not side chicks. I found out shortly after we got married that the rumors I was hearing were all true. Yes,I heard rumors that he was cheating while we dated for almost two years but he continued to deny all and I did not have any concrete evidence. Plus I loved him and so I married him.

For the last four years,I have seen how bad his cheating can be and have confronted him several times and even threatened to quit the marriage. At first,he used to be remorseful but later on,he said has a huge s*x drive and I could not possibly satisfy him alone. He comes from family who believes in polygamy and he even said that,he is entitled to more than one wife but to please me,he would not want to marry another woman.

But he has continued to meet other women outside our marriage. I got angry in the second year of our marriage and....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husbands-philandering-lifestyle-is-putting-my-life-at-risk/

Re: My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk by GOFRONT(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
cool

Stay there d wait for concrete evidence
Re: My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk by agbonkamen(f): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
He must be an afonja grin grin
Re: My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk by chiommy123(f): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Most guys are selfish. He's not thinking he could infect you with some dangerous illness. You need to think for yourself you can't continue like this
Re: My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk by ikeno(m): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
chiommy123:
Most guys are selfish. He's not thinking he could infect you with some dangerous illness. You need to think for yourself you can't continue like this
when a guy cheats,the guy is blamed. when a woman cheats,the guy is also blamed. it's time to start thinking outside the box and ask youself, why is the hubby cheating on his wife with his sidechick after almost 5yrs.either she's not getting it right or need to learn one or two things from the sidechick.
Re: My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk by Beke2020: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
But some men can't take their shocked off anything skirt shaaa
ikeno:

when a guy cheats,the guy is blamed. when a woman cheats,the guy is also blamed. it's time to start thinking outside the box and ask youself, why is the hubby cheating on his wife with his sidechick after almost 5yrs.either she's not getting it right or need to learn one or two things from the sidechick.
Re: My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk by ikeno(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Beke2020:
But some men can't take their shocked off anything skirt shaaa
are you one of them cheesy
Re: My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk by Samuelgr8: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2018
i know so many of them, who lack self control
ikeno:

are you one of them cheesy
Re: My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk by Favor99(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2018
This man is terrible.
Cheating is wrong. Why did he get married in the first place, if he knew he couldn’t stick to one woman
Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? / Best Caption Wins 1month Sub From Me(pics) / Minister Paul Medzang Exposed By His Supposed Gay Lover Over Cheating (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.