Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? (1276 Views)

Things Fall Apart: How I Caught My Estranged Wife Precious With Another Man In B / A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? by Samuelgr8: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

Odinaka my husband and I have been married for 13 years. We have three lovely children. We moved to Canada four years ago and things are going very well. Last year,Odinaka’s father passed and we came down to Nigeria in August for his burial.

It was at the burial that I noticed that Odinaka’s father’s young wife son whom he married after Odinaka’s mother died years ago looks so much like my husband. This boy is 9 years old. He is the striking image of my husband and everyone drew my attention to that. I even jokingly told my husband that their family gene is very strong as to how,his young step brother would look so much like him.

Papa was 86 when he died. So he must have been like 77 when his wife gave birth to that boy. I also laughed at how strong papa’s sperm was for him to be able to give birth to a son at that age. Papa’s burial made us stay in Nigeria for like two weeks. It was a fun time for my children too. After the burial,I decided to take my children to see my parents in Port Harcourt before we headed back to Canada.

Unfortunately,our flight from Enugu to Port Harcourt was cancelled after we waited hours. Last minuted,we decided to go by road and we chattered a car. It was like God....

......see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/infidelity-apart-how-do-i-live-with-my-husband-after-this-incest/

Re: Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? by DavidEsq(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
See more of wat? The depth of ur stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? by Samuelgr8: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Thanks n God bless u
DavidEsq:
See more of wat? The depth of ur stupidity?
Re: Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? by Obierika(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Complete the story here joor

(1) (Reply)

Best Caption Wins 1month Sub From Me(pics) / Instant Loan To Federal Government Staff / If You Are Ready To Have Sex Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.