Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele (20440 Views)

‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour / APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) / Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2018
BlastAfonja:

under independence Lagos and Abuja should be a no man's land..
Nairobi is owned originally by the Massais but u cant see them producing Governors as sense of entitlement infact they have not produced Governor. Do u know the original owners of USA..

you will agree with me your argument is flawed.... there are progressive States i would like to claim as well e.g Akwa Ibom....

there are Lagosians from various parts. I know Lebaneses who are Lagosians etc.... The Dangotes are Lagos based so was the Mbadiwes but that doesnt stop Lagos from belonging to the original indigenes period
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by hyfr(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

And some morons liked this post.

Some Nigerians are real daft.
lol 90 peeps can’t be so foolish. U need a brain surgery
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by caprini1: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2018
BlastAfonja:

who developed that particular LAGOS in the first place, how did a former capital of a country suddenly owned by a single tribe just because its close to their region..
The real question should be ,do the five eastern states receive monthly cash from the FG? and what have they done with it ,in terms of developing the region?
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2018
caprini1:
The real question should be ,do the five eastern states receive monthly cash from the FG? and what have they done with it ,in terms of developing the region?

success has many fathers.....

i am from Ekiti state...if i have an opportunity to establish a billion dollar cash generating unit i would rather do it in my dear Ekiti cos in truth i am not an original Lagos indigene
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by BlastAfonja: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2018
zinizta:

you will agree with me your argument is flawed.... there are progressive States i would like to claim as well e.g Akwa Ibom....

there are Lagosians from various parts. I know Lebaneses who are Lagosians etc.... The Dangotes are Lagos based so was the Mbadinujus but that doesnt stop Lagos from belonging to the original indigenes period
Akwa Ibom was never a capital of the nation so get ur facts right
Lagosians all have as equal rights as whoever u think are the "original indigenes".
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by blackboy(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2018
hyfr:
Tinubu is holding Lagos state and southwest Nigeria to ransom. Did some few reasearch about him and I found out that he’s the *REAL OBA* of the whole southwest Nigeria. The man has bought and converted almost all FG projects and turned it into private owned investments, fashola sold almost all FG properties to him under the guise of privatization. Ambode is the only one that’s trying to stop this, and the whole state is against him. How do we want this country to move ahead?
What baffles me the most is why he’s been feared and revered in the SW part of our country
Seems he is the only son of Oduduwa or he’s Oduduwas incarnate on earth.
The whole SW should man up and change it for this criminal, rather than applaud and herald him like a champion
He learnt from the strong man of Ibadan politics, Adedibu.
Jagaban is using the likes of MC Oluomo to stay in power and bribery.
2015 Lagos people were fed up with him and still are but INEC
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by bluecircle470: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Shut up AFONJA we all own Lagos state, just because Lagos is closer to your states does not give you any sense of "entitlement".. No one is talking about ogun, oyo ekiti, ondo, osun but Lagos..

Fllathead nah lagoon last last we go push una
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by GavelSlam: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2018
hyfr:
lol 90 peeps can’t be so foolish. U need a brain surgery

Far less than the number that used salt water to prevent/cure Ebola.

You really have a low aptitude.
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by BlastAfonja: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2018
bluecircle470:

Fllathead nah lagoon last last we go push una
Abi na una go drink d lagoon.. try any poo Afonja!
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2018
zinizta:

there are Lagosians from various parts. I know Lebaneses who are Lagosians etc.... The Dangotes are Lagos based so was the Mbadiwes but that doesnt stop Lagos from belonging to the original indigenes period

BlastAfonja:

Akwa Ibom was never a capital of the nation so get ur facts right
Lagosians all have as equal rights as whoever u think are the "original indigenes".
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2018
in other news presenting a wonderkid in the making, ex golden eaglet Chukwueze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZTIV-JfP0
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by 2n2k(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2018
zinizta:

there is a case of one or two lands owned by the state govt including the plot of land where Ikeja city mall sits that were converted or sold at a reasonable low amount to Tinubu at the time Tinubu handed over to Fashola....

Tinubu is corrupt ...using his political influence to enrich himself.....

Of course, there have been rumours of Tinubu getting state choice lands, but the OP referred to Federal assets being handed over to him by Fashola.

1 Like

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2018
2n2k:

Of course, there have been rumours of Tinubu getting state choice lands, but the OP referred to Federal assets being handed over to him by Fashola.

omly link i could find online and it wasnt even Fashola's era

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-finally-hands-over-state-house-marina-to-lagos-govt/
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by 2n2k(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2018
zinizta:

omly link i could find online and it wasnt even Fashola's era

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-finally-hands-over-state-house-marina-to-lagos-govt/

The federal executive council, at the request of lagos state government and recommendation of president Buhari, approved the transfer of the former state house to lagos state government which the state government intends to convert to a museum.

Fashola, being the Minister of works only executed the approval of the president and FEC. The beneficiary is Lagos State government, nothing involved Tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2018
AntiWailer:
Lol

Bucknor is still pained by what Tinubu did to her.

God Father aside, Majority of Lagosians who live in Lagos and pay tax do not think Ambode deserve a second term in office.

That said, I pray the APC implosion and self destruction is completed and another party take over the State for accountability purpose.
what is d statistics to back up ur claim dat majority don't want ambo again
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
zinizta:

what is this one saying?

wailing more than the bereaved....
Olofo
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
2n2k:

The federal executive council, at the request of lagos state government and recommendation of president Buhari, approved the transfer of the former state house to lagos state government which the state government intends to convert to a museum.

Fashola, being the Minister of works only executed the approval of the president and FEC. The beneficiary is Lagos State government, nothing involved Tinubu

Jagaban is guilty of using his company Alpha Beta Consulting as conduit pipe to suck the state purse dry....

Lagos IGR over the last ten years averages 20 billie a month bulk of which is taxpayers fund....his company charges an ad valorem commission which stands at 10 percent on IGR collected per month for clerical and documentatiom services - sacrilegious!!!!

so Lagos cant set up their own documentation agency or at least allow the states revenue collecting agency, LIRS perform that function.....

ABC guzzles 2 billie a month 24 billie a year in ten years thats 240 billie!!!! thats almost 1 billion dollars for that period of time .....

note that the figures above are just estimates they are certainly higher than that in truth... Govt play politics with numbers
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
lowgeorge:

Olofo

ironical
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by bluecircle470: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Abi na una go drink d lagoon.. try any poo Afonja!

Online warriors....nah so una push nnamdi konwu
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by Xander85: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Born2Breed:
All political parties are Mafia's.

......however, some are 'more mafia than others'! wink

1 Like

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by gbeseun(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
hyfr:
Tinubu is holding Lagos state and southwest Nigeria to ransom. Did some few reasearch about him and I found out that he’s the *REAL OBA* of the whole southwest Nigeria. The man has bought and converted almost all FG projects and turned it into private owned investments, fashola sold almost all FG properties to him under the guise of privatization. Ambode is the only one that’s trying to stop this, and the whole state is against him. How do we want this country to move ahead?
What baffles me the most is why he’s been feared and revered in the SW part of our country
The whole SW should man up and change it for this criminal, rather than applaud and herald him like a champion

Keep shut and keep shut.
Why are you pained so easily.
Crycry baby
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by musamukhtar71: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
priceactionx:
My question is must you serve second term? I thinki will go with Lagos state in this. Must you serve the second term? It has to be by performance. If you don't perform very well and impress people , you must be kicked out. This method should be extended to all political parties. I see first term as an avenue for many politicians to start a project, then abandon it towards the end of the first term and hold people/electorates to ransom to vote for you and you will complete it but as soon they resume for second term, they abandon everything totally and go on looting spray, then when about to go, install their puppets to cover up while they go for higher position especially senate or federal house to go and be sleeping and turn the place as their retirement home. Ogun , Kwara, Abia are case studies. That's how this country is being governed. And the circle continues. Must it be like that? Let your work speak for you. Ambode started very well in his first 2 years, but the thing entered his head and he never listen to anyone, when they taught he was deviating. He never give room for critical deliberation and thinking among his party stakeholders. And they waited for him at the right time. What happened if he continues the work fashola started ? He just scattered everything and turn Lagos to mess. Many that are not staying in Lagos will be speaking trash. Just look how fashola touched every community and streets with good roads. But now, what do you see there?
Let's leave sentiment for once and face good governance. If you don't perform, or you deviate from party manifesto and continuity, you must be kicked out after your first term. Let's the woman stop wailing.

God the most high will bless you for this write up ... go and win with Jesus ..you have spoken my mind
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by sunnymaja(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
If Tinubu has been walking alone, he would have lost value. Where is Obasanjo commando among his people ? It was not only Tinubu that rejected Ambode but everyone including jis deputy and commissioners. Imposition is in kwara from beginning till now, in ondo the enemy of Tinubu, Ekiti under Fayose, Katsina, adamawa, pdp osun east senatorial district that produced Lere Oyewumi but the party wanted to impose Ogunbi and about to happen in pdp Presidential primary. So madam, go an retire. You are only good at blackmail. Afterall in apc we have not seen where 14 is greater than 16 in governors forum election
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by madjune(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
hyfr:

Dont bother yourself bro. Youve said enough.

The south west people like being slaves to god men.
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
zinizta:

ironical
Thunder faya u there
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by BlastAfonja: 4:44am On Oct 06, 2018
bluecircle470:

Online warriors....nah so una push nnamdi konwu
Push Nnamdi Kanu how? do u think Nnamdi Kanu is dead or it is over? Hmm u are a fool indeed grin
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by KanwuliaExtra: 5:06am On Oct 06, 2018
What a SOUND WOMAM!
These new breed politicians na waya! grin
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by Basher8583: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
hyfr:
a brainless idiot is more dangerous than a harlot
See this mumu. Dont let hatered kill your miserable soul becsuse of Lagos. Infact let heatred murder your miserable soul away. That will be one IPOB to care less about.
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by Basher8583: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
hyfr:
a brainless idiot is more dangerous than a harlot
Yay!!! He has finally found his voice to insult as usual...
Now listen mumu. Dont let hatered kill your miserable soul becsuse of Lagos. Infact let heatred murder your miserable soul away. That will be one IPOB to care less about.
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by Basher8583: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Lagos is not Yorubaland, so we are all bereaved u fool. Did u see him complain about ogun, oyo, ekiti, ondo and osun??. the federal Government needs to probe tinubu and have his ass locked up..
Looser .. mind your business jor and stop trying to belong. Go back to the east and develop the place with your illegal cash. Does Lagos sound like its in the east. Shameless Loosers always trying to identify with good tins.
Lagos is similar to Rivers since they are states near the coastline if na dat one dey do you you can migrate there and own Rivers PH for all I care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely / Senate Probes Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Over N4tr Customs Revenue / Buruji Kashamu Hugs Gbenga Daniels After Their Peace Meeting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.