Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele (20437 Views)

‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour / APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) / Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by hyfr(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2018
ladman:

You really did a research? Come on, you are the real MVP. Although Fashola selling 'almost' all FG properties to him is where your 'research' lost its grove. Ambode is not stopping anything, rather he was abandoning everything. Yes, Tinubu needs to stop trying to determine who must lead a state or represent a group of people but he is not Oduduwa or Oba.

He is a dictatorial team captain and not the grand chess master every one thinks he is. Now that's something to truly research.
i applaud your unbiased understanding. A certain analysis on the net says tinubu has over 60% of properties in lagos

2 Likes

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by bluecircle470: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2018
hyfr:
Tinubu is holding Lagos state and southwest Nigeria to ransom. Did some few reasearch about him and I found out that he’s the *REAL OBA* of the whole southwest Nigeria. The man has bought and converted almost all FG projects and turned it into private owned investments, fashola sold almost all FG properties to him under the guise of privatization. Ambode is the only one that’s trying to stop this, and the whole state is against him. How do we want this country to move ahead?
What baffles me the most is why he’s been feared and revered in the SW part of our country
Seems he is the only son of Oduduwa or he’s Oduduwas incarnate on earth.
The whole SW should man up and change it for this criminal, rather than applaud and herald him like a champion

Igbo how is it ur problem...erosion is ravaging u over in SE try to tackle that first.
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by hyfr(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2018
bluecircle470:

Igbo how is it ur problem...erosion is ravaging u over in SE try to tackle that first.
if u can’t differentiate between disdain and problem, then I must not have a conversation with you

1 Like

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by bluecircle470: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2018
hyfr:
if u can’t differentiate between disdain and problem, then I must not have a conversation with you

Tackle ur problem in potopoto land. Misplaced priorities! Tinubu kii u thr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by hyfr(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2018
bluecircle470:

Tackle ur problem in potopoto land. Misplaced priorities! Tinubu kii u thr
do u know what priorities are?
I’d admit we’ve got muddy land areas, erosion and all that.. but u can never see a brown roof where I come from
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by bluecircle470: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2018
hyfr:
do u know what priorities are?
I’d admit we’ve got muddy land areas, erosion and all that.. but u can never see a brown roof where I come from

Yes u will rather see a palm tree leaf used in covering the so called houses. I feel ur pain tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by erinalex: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2018
DavSagacity:

it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Ambode has performed very well as far as good governance is concerned. Make your findings before commenting pls. He's one of the governor in Nigeria as we speak that is not owing salary. He has performed. Even the big wigs of Lagos testified that he has indeed performed.
Howbeit he made some decision which didn't go well with his party in the state hence the need to replace him with a zombie that will follow the dictates of the party.
So don't just come online and be talking on his performance. make your findings and hold your peace!!!
we know pple like u, once you hear that name TINUBU, u start Masturbating. For your information, in Lagos, we don't see paying of salaries as an achievement. Ambode is Not doing anything new; since d era of Jagaban as d Governor,Lagos has been paying salaries as at when due.
Your major problem is Tinubu.
Ambode failed woefully, come to my area Demurin Ketu,and see d terrible state of d roads,b4 u say, it's local government issue; why can't ambode follow d ways, Fashola did it then? Drinking water becomes an issue under ambode. BRT price from #120 to #200. Toll's hiking. Okada having a field day on our roads. Priest was axed. Lots of Fashola's projects were abandoned,e.g ilu 'binrin.
And in Truth, this seemingly "love" for Ambode by u pple is a fluke
The amount of time and energy u spend on Tinubu and Lagos matter; spend 1/10 of it,for ur region and u will have a better place.
You pple are ingrates, tell me,specifically d problems u have with Tinubu; u come to Lagos, u do ur business, u make ur cool money; under our godfather Tinubu, no law was enacted to disrupt ur businesses. Under Tinubu, non -native were made commissioners in Lagos. A fit that can't b done by any of ur Governor.
U buy lands in Lagos, built houses, built hotels, own big companies; yet u wake up every day,looking for jagaban's demise. Are u under a spell?
In your region, a brother of mine,wanted to buy land,u pple made it mandatory for him, to marry ur daughter b4 he can get d land.
U will be acting as if, Tinubu's downfall will set u free.
He is just a human being, like u and I, build yourself up too.
Enough of dissipation of energy over Tinubu and Lagos; face your region too. If u are not OK in Lagos, go back home. Or they forced u to stay in Lagos?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by HomeOfMe(f): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by HomeOfMe(f): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2018
hyfr:
Tinubu is holding Lagos state and southwest Nigeria to ransom. Did some few reasearch about him and I found out that he’s the *REAL OBA* of the whole southwest Nigeria. The man has bought and converted almost all FG projects and turned it into private owned investments, fashola sold almost all FG properties to him under the guise of privatization. Ambode is the only one that’s trying to stop this, and the whole state is against him. How do we want this country to move ahead?
What baffles me the most is why he’s been feared and revered in the SW part of our country
The whole SW should man up and change it for this criminal, rather than applaud and herald him like a champion
The Lagos State House on Marina that was used during the military regimes has been turned to one of his personal houses. If you don't see him at Bourdilon,you'd see him at State house marina or any one of his houses in Lagos or Abuja.
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by juniorstar(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2018
Pdp shot itself in the leg by allowing the mafia take control of the nations politics... now these guys would use every trick in the book to make sure they remain in power come 2019...i never liked pdp but mehn they were the lighter evil
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by HomeOfMe(f): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2018
priceactionx:
My question is must you serve second term? I thinki will go with Lagos state in this. Must you serve the second term? It has to be by performance. If you don't perform very well and impress people , you must be kicked out. This method should be extended to all political parties. I see first term as an avenue for many politicians to start a project, then abandon it towards the end of the first term and hold people/electorates to ransom to vote for you and you will complete it but as soon they resume for second term, they abandon everything totally and go on looting spray, then when about to go, install their puppets to cover up while they go for higher position especially senate or federal house to go and be sleeping and turn the place as their retirement home. Ogun , Kwara, Abia are case studies. That's how this country is being governed. And the circle continues. Must it be like that? Let your work speak for you. Ambode started very well in his first 2 years, but the thing entered his head and he never listen to anyone, when they taught he was deviating. He never give room for critical deliberation and thinking among his party stakeholders. And they waited for him at the right time. What happened if he continues the work fashola started ? He just scattered everything and turn Lagos to mess. Many that are not staying in Lagos will be speaking trash. Just look how fashola touched every community and streets with good roads. But now, what do you see there?
Let's leave sentiment for once and face good governance. If you don't perform, or you deviate from party manifesto and continuity, you must be kicked out after your first term. Let's the woman stop wailing.
It should be just one term for everyone,both governors and presidents.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by 1miccza: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2018
hyfr:

They can't . He's holding them to ransom with a tripartite mixture of charms, money and violence which most of the people in the SW believe in..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by caprini1: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2018
erinalex:
we know pple like u, once you hear that name TINUBU, u start Masturbating. For your information, in Lagos, we don't see paying of salaries as an achievement. Ambode is Not doing anything new; since d era of Jagaban as d Governor,Lagos has been paying salaries as at when due.
Your major problem is Tinubu.
Ambode failed woefully, come to my area Demurin Ketu,and see d terrible state of d roads,b4 u say, it's local government issue; why can't ambode follow d ways, Fashola did it then? Drinking water becomes an issue under ambode. BRT price from #120 to #200. Toll's hiking. Okada having a field day on our roads. Priest was axed. Lots of Fashola's projects were abandoned,e.g ilu 'binrin.
And in Truth, this seemingly "love" for Ambode by u pple is a fluke
The amount of time and energy u spend on Tinubu and Lagos matter; spend 1/10 of it,for ur region and u will have a better place.
You pple are ingrates, tell me,specifically d problems u have with Tinubu; u come to Lagos, u do ur business, u make ur cool money; under our godfather Tinubu, no law was enacted to disrupt ur businesses. Under Tinubu, non -native were made commissioners in Lagos. A fit that can't b done by any of ur Governor.
U buy lands in Lagos, built houses, built hotels, own big companies; yet u wake up every day,looking for jagaban's demise. Are u under a spell?
In your region, a brother of mine,wanted to buy land,u pple made it mandatory for him, to marry ur daughter b4 he can get d land.
U will be acting as if, Tinubu's downfall will set u free.
He is just a human being, like u and I, build yourself up too.
Enough of dissipation of energy over Tinubu and Lagos; face your region too. If u are not OK in Lagos, go back home. Or they forced u to stay in Lagos?
Exactly what I've been telling my brother's, you have all the fun in Lagos,make all the money,go back to the east and enjoy your vacations in your lovely houses,yet you come back to Lagos and want to dictate to them ,how they run their state,its not nice ,in my own opinion.

Someone not from my kindred can't even buy a quarter plot of land from my family,talk less of someone from another state.

Please let us learn to respect other people's choice and opinions.....we can't assist in creating or messing up someone's house and during festive seasons ,we happily travel to the mansions we built from proceeds we made from our accommodating states.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by 1miccza: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2018
priceactionx:
My question is must you serve second term? I thinki will go with Lagos state in this. Must you serve the second term? It has to be by performance. If you don't perform very well and impress people , you must be kicked out. This method should be extended to all political parties. I see first term as an avenue for many politicians to start a project, then abandon it towards the end of the first term and hold people/electorates to ransom to vote for you and you will complete it but as soon they resume for second term, they abandon everything totally and go on looting spray, then when about to go, install their puppets to cover up while they go for higher position especially senate or federal house to go and be sleeping and turn the place as their retirement home. Ogun , Kwara, Abia are case studies. That's how this country is being governed. And the circle continues. Must it be like that? Let your work speak for you. Ambode started very well in his first 2 years, but the thing entered his head and he never listen to anyone, when they taught he was deviating. He never give room for critical deliberation and thinking among his party stakeholders. And they waited for him at the right time. What happened if he continues the work fashola started ? He just scattered everything and turn Lagos to mess. Many that are not staying in Lagos will be speaking trash. Just look how fashola touched every community and streets with good roads. But now, what do you see there?
Let's leave sentiment for once and face good governance. If you don't perform, or you deviate from party manifesto and continuity, you must be kicked out after your first term. Let's the woman stop wailing.

You see the problem here is every Lagosian was singing and speaking in the Governor's favour until their messiah spoke, in as much as it looks like they were doing right, they didn't speak until forced to. What does that tell you?
The abrupt change in thoughts why was it so sudden?
Look at this deeply and you'll understand what she was referring to...
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by erinalex: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2018
caprini1:
Exactly what I've been telling my brother's, you have all the fun in Lagos,make all the money,go back to the east and enjoy your vacations in your lovely houses,yet you come back to Lagos and want to dictate to them ,how they run their state,its not nice ,in my own opinion.

Someone not from my kindred can't even buy a quarter plot of land from my family,talk less of someone from another state.

Please let us learn to respect other people's choice and opinions.....we can't assist in creating or messing up someone's house and during festive seasons ,we happily travel to the mansions we built from proceeds we made from our accommodating states.
thanks my brother!
Live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by michoim(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2018
I remember this woman was a top woman in Babangida government then. Among the looters? No wonder she speaks their language

1 Like

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by GavelSlam: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2018

hyfr:

And some morons liked this post.

Some Nigerians are real daft.
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by BlastAfonja: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2018
Basher8583:

Which one be your own na. Crying for the bereaved.
So when did Lagos become a country?
You better crawl back to the Potor republic you come from and mind your business.
Na me say make your leaders in the east dull for head.
Lagos is not Yorubaland, so we are all bereaved u fool. Did u see him complain about ogun, oyo, ekiti, ondo and osun??. the federal Government needs to probe tinubu and have his ass locked up..
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2018
lowgeorge:
Apc is not known for anything good... Useless terrorist political party... No vision.. No blueprint.. No internal democracy... No legacy to work on.. Just regurgitate old mantra propaganda to make up for their mediocre style of governance....supposed educated idiots University graduates have turned to misfit beggars with torrential madness just to defend a killer political party
Useless mafioso organization

what is this one saying?

wailing more than the bereaved....
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by BlastAfonja: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2018
bluecircle470:

Shut up AFONJA we all own Lagos state, just because Lagos is closer to your states does not give you any sense of "entitlement".. No one is talking about your ogun, oyo, ekiti, ondo, osun but Lagos..

2 Likes

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2018
2n2k:

Fashola is not in charge of privatization of FG assets, how could he have sold all to Tinubu?

there is a case of one or two lands owned by the state govt including the plot of land where Ikeja city mall sits that were converted or sold at a reasonable low amount to Tinubu at the time Tinubu handed over to Fashola....

Tinubu is corrupt ...using his political influence to enrich himself.....
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Shut up AFONJA we all own Lagos state, just because Lagos is closer to your states does not give you any sense of "entitlement".. No one is talking about ogun, oyo ekiti, ondo, osun but Lagos..

ur delusional medication is expired....

1 Like

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Lagos is not Yorubaland, so we are all bereaved u fool. Did u see him complain about ogun, oyo, ekiti, ondo and osun??. the federal Government needs to probe tinubu and have his ass locked up..

another patient....
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by Guyman02: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
Watch as Ipob terrorists come to masturbate on the thread cheesy

IPOB will not support Ambode because he is vindictive and targeted Igbo businesses at the onset.
In reality most Igbos in Lagos don't like Ambode and are happy with Tinubu for providing opportunities for Igbos in his cabinet during his tenure as governor
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2018
Guyman02:

IPOB will not support Ambode because he is vindictive and targeted Igbo businesses at the onset.
In reality most Igbos in Lagos don't like Ambode and are happy with Tinubu for providing opportunities for Igbos in his cabinet during his tenure as governor

refer to them as Lagosians of South East descent....IPOB is an offensive word......my 2 cents
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by BlastAfonja: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2018
caprini1:

who developed that particular LAGOS in the first place, how did a former capital of a country suddenly owned by a single tribe just because its close to their region..
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2018
BlastAfonja:

who developed that particular LAGOS in the first place, how did a former capital of a country suddenly owned by a single tribe just because its close to their region..

so you own Calabar as well and Abuja ? flawed reasoning....
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by BlastAfonja: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2018
zinizta:

refer to them as Lagosians of South East descent....IPOB is an offensive word......my 2 cents
We are all IPOB thank u!!
Crying more than the bereaved..
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2018
BlastAfonja:

We are all IPOB thank u!!
Crying more than the bereaved..

speak for youself....and try coming back with original ideas....

i hav3 many friends of Igbo descent and i go vex for anyone who call them IPOB
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by BlastAfonja: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2018
zinizta:

so you own Calabar as well and Abuja ? flawed reasoning....
under independence Lagos and Abuja should be a no man's land..
Nairobi is owned originally by the Massais but u cant see them producing Governors as sense of entitlement infact they have not produced Governor. Do u know the original owners of USA..
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by slivertongue: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2018
APC is a cult, out 2destroy nigeria& its a national duty 2stop them at all cost in 2019
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by BlastAfonja: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2018
zinizta:

speak for youself....and try coming back with original ideas....

i hav3 many friends of Igbo descent and i go vex for anyone who call them IPOB
Crying more than the bereaved. We are all IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham / When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) / Senate Approves UNILAG Renaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.