Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele (20447 Views)

‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour / APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) / Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by hyfr(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Basher8583:

Yay!!! He has finally found his voice to insult as usual...
Now listen mumu. Dont let hatered kill your miserable soul becsuse of Lagos. Infact let heatred murder your miserable soul away. That will be one IPOB to care less about.
go suck tinubu’s dick. Bleep off my mention
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
lowgeorge:

Thunder faya u there

Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=zinizta post=71879704][/quote]
grin grin... Funnily enough that is your father after working the coal mines of nsiagwu quarry plant.... Olofo omo
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=zinizta post=71879704][/quote]
grin grin... Funnily enough that is your father after working the coal mines of nsiagwu quarry plant.... Olofo omo...
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by zinizta: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
lowgeorge:

grin grin... Funnily enough that is your father after working the coal mines of nsiagwu quarry plant.... Olofo omo...

Oh great! !!!! Havinhg the last word means a lot to you....move on now thou internet thugster
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by BlastAfonja: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Basher8583:

Looser .. mind your business jor and stop trying to belong. Go back to the east and develop the place with your illegal cash. Does Lagos sound like its in the east. Shameless Loosers always trying to identify with good tins.
Lagos is similar to Rivers since they are states near the coastline if na dat one dey do you you can migrate there and own Rivers PH for all I care.

Hehehehe Will u keep quiet there, belong my foot!
Where did the Yorubas develop? Ogun or Oyo or Ekiti or Ondo or poo Osuncheesy
Lagos is not Yorubaland, so we are all bereaved u fool. Did u see anyone complain about your ogun, oyo, ekiti, ondo and osun??. the federal Government needs to probe tinubu and have his ass locked up..
KILL URSELF tongue tongue tongue
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by Basher8583: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Hehehehe Will u keep quiet there, belong my foot!
Where did the Yorubas develop? Ogun or Oyo or Ekiti or Ondo or poo Osuncheesy
Lagos is not Yorubaland, so we are all bereaved u fool. Did u see him complain about ogun, oyo, ekiti, ondo and osun??. the federal Government needs to probe tinubu and have his ass locked up..
KILL URSELF tongue tongue tongue
Nopes. Na you wan kill yourself on matta wey no concern you.
Have you seen any youruba or hausa disturbing him self on top any of your south eastern leaders. No! And this us simply becos we don give a rats ass about them.
Plus we have an identity and we stick to it minding our own biz.
Loosers like you on the other hand will do more than your limit and get knocked in the head for it.
Thats why its so easy to mess with you guys.

You just like playing into our hands. After which we f@#k you up big time and then you start crying to international community as usual.
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by BlastAfonja: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Basher8583:

Nopes. Na you wan kill yourself on matta wey no concern you.
Have you seen any youruba or hausa disturbing him self on top any of your south eastern leaders. No! And this us simply becos we don give a rats ass about them.
Plus we have an identity and we stick to it minding our own biz.
Loosers like you on the other hand will do more than your limit and get knocked in the head for it.
Thats why its so easy to mess with you guys.

You just like playing into our hands. After which we f@#k you up big time and then you start crying to international community as usual.
Shut up bitch and face ur land and leave Lagos for all stake holders to participate, always calling for backup indirectly will not help u., first it was Rivers now its Hausa i know next will be Fulani or Kanuri grin grin
Lagos Lagos Lagos is a no man's land simple and short.
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by Basher8583: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Shut up bitch and face ur land and leave Lagos for all stake holders to participate, always calling for backup indirectly will not help u., first it was Rivers now its Hausa i know next will be Fulani or Kanuri grin grin
Lagos Lagos Lagos is a no man's land simple and short.
Ever wonder why no one wants to share any of your
muddy states in SE with you? Food for thoughts

But you leave your muddy state to struggle a SW state with its indigenes. Pele.

You cant fight a battle in an area you don't own.
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by BlastAfonja: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
[s]
Basher8583:

Ever wonder why no one wants to share any of your
muddy states in SE with you? Food for thoughts

But you leave your muddy state to struggle a SW state with its indigenes. Pele.

You cant fight a battle in an area you don't own.
[/s]
Forget it Lagos is no man's land oga!!
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by Basher8583: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlastAfonja:
[s][/s]
Forget it Lagos is no man's land oga!!
Thats always an Ibo man's Mantra.
Unfortunately no one want to make any of their muddy SE states "No mans Land"
Sad. Really sad.

Its ok we need gala sellers and spear parts dealers (the genuine ones though) here in lagos.
And when we are done with you, we send you packing back to Mudvilla SE
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by BlastAfonja: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Basher8583:

Thats always an Ibo man's Mantra.
Unfortunately no one want to make any of their muddy SE states "No mans Land"
Sad. Really sad.

Its ok we need gala sellers and spear parts dealers (the genuine ones though) here in lagos.
And when we are done with you, we send you packing back to Mudvilla SE
Cry me a deep ocean it still doesnt invalidate the fact that Lagos is a no man's land..
If e pain u go develop Osun and Ekiti backward states, Igbos will not come near, do something yourselves alone for once.
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by Basher8583: 6:05am On Oct 11, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Cry me a deep ocean it still doesnt invalidate the fact that Lagos is a no man's land..
If e pain u go develop Osun and Ekiti backward states, Igbos will not come near, do something yourselves alone for once.

Remember my king has once adviced you on the Lagoon option.
It still stands grin

Lol. You Ibos are so easy to pick on sha. Sooo easy
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by IloveToMess: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2018
Basher8583:

Remember my king has once adviced you on the Lagoon option.
It still stands grin

Lol. You Ibos are so easy to pick on sha. Sooo easy

Then pick on Igbos and stop ranting Afonja slave. Ilorin is under fulani caliphate but Igbos in Lagos is giving you sleepless nights due To envy and inborn greed of The Yerobas like your god and only redeemer Tinubu. IDIOTS!!
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by Basher8583: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
IloveToMess:
[/b]
Then pick on Igbos and stop ranting Afonja slave. Ilorin is under fulani caliphate but Igbos in Lagos is giving you sleepless nights due To envy and inborn greed of The Yerobas like your god and only redeemer Tinubu. IDIOTS!!
Igbo man stop hiding and Mind your busibess.
And please what's my business with Ilorin here.
Re: APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele by arejibadz(m): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2022
This was tinubu deputy saying this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS / Amaechi Was Governor When 32 People Were Killed In Omoku - Wike Replies APC / PDP Wins All 3 Senate, 9 House Of Reps Seats In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.