Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Should I Beg The Bf To Be Single For A Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Beg The Bf To Be Single For A Month (785 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Beg The Bf To Be Single For A Month by whiteroses(f): 2:40am On Jul 11, 2010
i'm tired of not being free but dont wanna loose him completely, i just want to be by myself and have some freedom, it's been on my mind for long but yesterday killed it. i was jamming in my Pyjamas ready to sleep and thought make i catch joke small on NL before i go bed embarassed lol my phone just went off, where are you what you doing? i said in my room trying to sleep, he said ok i'm downstairs throw the keys shocked i nearly melted whats this ful doing there? had to put my brassier on quick and fix up, then we head to his yard where i'm literarilly the cleaner and cook. the same routine continues till like sunday. i now realize the relationship has gotten so clumsy and i want some space, plus i realise he wants some space the way he acts sometimes as well, like when he said i cant come see him cos he has assignments and he told me later that he lied he just wanted to sleep that afternoon angry will he get upset and is it a healthy thing to do? thanks PS we are good i like him but i miss being myself.
Re: Should I Beg The Bf To Be Single For A Month by Mudley313: 3:25am On Jul 11, 2010
first off, how old are you? cos if you're still in your teens or very early twenties you probably aint ready yet for a COMMITTED relationship and need to go and explore more ("find yourself" as most females put it), for in a serious/committed relationship (like marriage or one that leads to marriage) there's no "finding my space" or "taking a break"

secondly, the love in your relationship (if there ever was any) has evidently worn off. people "in love" dont need space or take breaks, rather they cant get enough of themselves. something apart from the space issue is definitely missing; matured people stick it out to find and fix that. so, if you're still young i'd advice you to free the guy and go "find yourself" but if you're older, then, you're just not the relationship type
Re: Should I Beg The Bf To Be Single For A Month by whiteroses(f): 3:38am On Jul 11, 2010
i'm not a kid, in my very early 20's tho and no i wont free him lol. we havent spoken today which is wierd and he dint bother, i went on skype he's online and nobody said nada to anyone but reading what you said i'll make effort tanks
Re: Should I Beg The Bf To Be Single For A Month by Mudley313: 3:58am On Jul 11, 2010
whiteroses (f)
ms.Doyin

shocked  shocked  shocked

maybe if you didn't spend so much time online/nairaland you'd have enough time and energy to work on your relationship

just kidding o grin (kinda)

whiteroses:

nobody said nada to anyone

communication is a very important relationship component

but reading what you said i'll make effort tanks

okay. but remember, it takes 2 to tango. . .goodluck
Re: Should I Beg The Bf To Be Single For A Month by DeepSoul(f): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2010
^^Nice reply. (The 1st one)
Re: Should I Beg The Bf To Be Single For A Month by whiteroses(f): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2010
Mudley313:

whiteroses (f)
ms.Doyin

shocked  shocked  shocked

maybe if you didn't spend so much time online/nairaland you'd have enough time and energy to work on your relationship

just kidding o grin (kinda)

communication is a very important relationship component

okay. but remember, it takes 2 to tango. . .goodluck
lol. well i've been a memeber on NL since year 10 high school, thats over 4 years ago, i only come on here on holiday from uni when its sort of boring. thanks for info will improve in communication smiley.

Deep Soul:

^^Nice reply. (The 1st one)
una welldone, follow follow tongue
Re: Should I Beg The Bf To Be Single For A Month by DeepSoul(f): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2010
whiteroses:

una welldone, follow follow tongue

Lol. I no get wetin to talk na. Now you're gonna make me talk by force!

Erm erm, well, methinks you're still very youthful hence the need for space. And it isn't fully based on your age. I know someone who is 30+ but has the need for "space", just like you. It is not a very "mature need" (if there's anything like that"wink.

You should learn to stick it out and fix whatever issues you have regardless of how boring it may seem. That's what being an adult entails. It's not like I'm an old mama, Im also in my early 20's but I was forced to learn this early enough. It's called "committment".

On the other hand sha, you still have "small time" to explore. But do not expect your bobo to fold his hands waiting for his exploration princess. By the time you decide to come back, d bobo go don waka. You cannot eat your cake and still have it in your fridge!! (Except you be winch grin)
Re: Should I Beg The Bf To Be Single For A Month by whiteroses(f): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2010
^ tanks
Re: Should I Beg The Bf To Be Single For A Month by Busybody2(f): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2010
Lol @ "beg", what happened to "scattering it" then coming back with your tail between your legs cheesy cool cool cool
Re: Should I Beg The Bf To Be Single For A Month by deniyor: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2010
Take a nice break! You both deserve it. You need to go discover yourself while he needs to go discover his super sexual abilities.
Re: Should I Beg The Bf To Be Single For A Month by iice(f): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2010
You can't have your cake and eat it.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Quy Do Without A Woman? / jm / We sit here chatting,do you know if our girl or boyfriend are bleeping someone e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.