Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) (7141 Views)

54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria / S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status / Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Tasma: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2010
I must express my deep gratitude to Becomerich. Nigeria is a difficult place to live in with all the problems - Phcn, Water, Roads. Whenever I feel bothered with all the stress in the country and need a good laugh, I come to Nairaland and search desperately for any new Becomerich topic or post. Becomerich no matter what anyone says carry on with your "articles". The satellites pictures are a nice touch as well. Your posts always brighten my day.

1 Like

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by vescucci(m): 1:51am On Jul 14, 2010
@OP. Highfaluting is the word you are looking for. Hardly worthy of a new thread. Though your posts makes sense but I think Jakumo is just trying to be funny, going by that quoted post at least. Funny thread though.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by AloyEmeka5: 3:35am On Jul 14, 2010
The way I write is a form of[b] written developed in[/b] Nigeria. I am missing Nigeria pinkin and africa languages with my written.  It is like batu.

So, this is the batu English I've been hearing?. More batu please; Jakumo and Jarus can go to he*ll.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by VPersie: 5:53am On Jul 14, 2010
I stumbled on a thread of yours while surfing through the sections of this beloved forum and I immediately identified the reason why your capacity to understand is limited. Incessant abuse of your body organs will result in continuous fatigue of the brain. I concur with your conclusions that I definitely cannot recognize what I am doing wrong and the reason is you have failed to honour my request. Barring vituperations from co-nairalanders, kindly HIGHLIGHT words for clarifications or synonyms. Until then you will only but see mistakes. A perfect example is a man with a blurred vision.

Thanks for the referenced piece of literature. I will expedite action to purchase the book.

Okay since you will not stop pestering me, I will oblige you of the little proofreading skills I have. By the way, the fact you do not agree with me should not necessitate your use of ad hominem attacks on my person. I have posted several outright falsehoods on NL so my previous posts are not a good gauge of my personality or intellectual abilities.

On a second thought, you latest post is so improved from your previous ones that I will give you the challenge to discover for yourself what you have done wrong before I offer any suggestions. Trust me, this will be more intellectually fulfilling for you.Best Regards
grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by realborn(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2010
@VPersie
My dear friend, i can finally observe symptoms of trepidation in your composure which is translating into geometrical proportions of an uncontrollable state of confusion. If you may recall, you chose without being coerced to disregard my first post which thereafter led to an amiable tongue exchange of posts between you and I on this hilarious thread. Thus you started the pestering. I am glad to see smileys in your post which evidently show that you are learning.  wink

Thanks for commending my post. It is a cheap way to convince me that you are not dumb and your brain has commenced work.  Lest I forget, you need not proffer excuses for your demeaning posts on the other thread. It is also inappropriate for you to refer to your supposedly well composed posts on NL as falsehoods. Henceforth Nlanders will cease to take your posts seriously. You are definitely a man with a wobbly and unstable character. So sad. Moving forward, kindly learn to be responsible for your actions.

Take care Johnny. Do have a productive day reading your books. cheesy smiley
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by jidobaba(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2010
haha. bye bye johnny
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by onyengbu1(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2010
hey there!

You guys should take your arguments to somewhere else, this thread is our one and only BCR.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by mki: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2010
You folks have scared away Becomrich with your junk English. I miss him. I miss batu English.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by xreal: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2010
@Becomrich. I wonder why you sound so bad - reading Jakumo's words. To me, Jakumo 's write-up made some sense and communication was acheived.
May I ask you; have you met with or heard that senator from Edo State speak? (can't really spell-out his name correctly) I'm sure if you do, you would rebuke him or probably have him stoned.
This nigerian senator speaks about four different languages in just a sentence. Imagine a senator deliberating in senate house and none of his colleague comprehends.
I'm sure the NTA reporter attached to the senate (Bosede Adebayo) is in love with his 'english' and teases him into 'displaying' by asking irrelevant questions and having her camera focus on him most times.
This senator, I guess must be busy memorising words from dictionaries of the four languages all night -a time to meditate on how he could make use of the mandate thus improve the well-being of the Edos'.
If the representative of a state can't communicate, the voice of his people becomes noice.
He should stop making noice at the senate.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by vescucci(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2010
Gbam. That guy really makes me sick. Using a public office to display his annoying verbosity. Unfortunately, many people still celebrate his mediocrity.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by youngies(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2010
Becommrich NEVER disappoints! grin

What an audacity from Jakumo to challenge HRM Becommrich

We all learn everyday cheesy - Batu English, sure I will remember that
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2010
Okay since you will not stop pestering me, I will oblige you of the little proofreading skills I have. By the way, the fact you do not agree with me should not necessitate your use of ad hominem  attacks on my person.  I have posted several outright falsehoods on NL so my previous posts  are not a good gauge of my personality or intellectual abilities.

VPersie. That is practically given Realborn an ammunition FOC cheesy

Lest I forget, you need not proffer excuses for your demeaning posts on the other thread. It is also inappropriate for you to refer to your supposedly well composed posts on NL as falsehoods. Henceforth Nlanders will cease to take your posts seriously. You are definitely a man with a wobbly and unstable character. So sad.

I know you aren't going to miss that opportunity to hit below the belt for anything in this world. Bad guy grin

I think its time for you guys to maintain a ceasefire. cheesy
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by realborn(m): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2010
ilugunboy:

VPersie. That is practically given Realborn an ammunition FOC cheesy

I know you aren't going to miss that opportunity to hit below the belt for anything in this world. Bad guy grin

I think its time for you guys to maintain a ceasefire. cheesy

@ Ilugunboy,
Further to you timely request, I hereby grant VPersie amnesty. lol. cheesy
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by VPersie: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
My dear friend, i can finally observe symptoms of trepidation in your composure which is translating into geometrical proportions of an uncontrollable state of confusion. If you may recall, you chose without being coerced to disregard my first post which thereafter led to an amiable exchange of posts between you and I on this hilarious thread. Thus you started the pestering. I am glad to see smileys in your post which evidently show that you are learning.

Thanks for commending my post. It is a cheap way to convince me that you are not dumb and your brain has commenced work. Lest I forget, you need not proffer excuses for your demeaning posts on the other thread. It is also inappropriate for you to refer to your supposedly well composed posts on NL as falsehoods. Henceforth Nlanders will cease to take your posts seriously. You are definitely a man with a wobbly and unstable character. So sad. Moving forward, kindly learn to be responsible for your actions.

Take care Johnny. Do have a productive day reading your books.

You see one of the characteristics I am noted for is my brutal honesty and unwillingness to curry favor or care about people's disposition to the truth about me. So I will say it again, some of my threads on NL are outright lies. If you think it makes me less moral, too bad for you (I really don't care). If people will not take me serious, too bad for them. Besides, I am sure that over 50% of threads on NL are falsehoods. So who is deceiving who?

And the only other reason I replied to this post is that like a sick dog, you have gone back to your vomit. Your latest post is a far departure from your penultimate one, which was clear and relatively straight to the point. That is the problem: you are, I believe, trying too hard to put in "big" words that do not necessarily communicate something new or add to your position; instead, they impede clarity. Check it yourself and you will see.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2010
Besides, I am sure that over 50% of threads on NL are falsehoods. So who is deceiving who?

VPersie, I don't want to get involve in your diatribe with realborn, but what you wrote and I quoted there is not a FACT, it it mere conjecture and such will not be of good to your arguement.

Such %age if true could only apply to the Romance and Sexuality threads- which is quiet insignificant compare to the traffic on N/L.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by VPersie: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2010
Perhaps you are correct. Its not a fact. Its just my perception. And there are good reasons for my perception. The outlandishness of the posts in Romance section is just unbelievable. You are correct though. Outside Romance, people are mostly serious. That was my error.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by realborn(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2010
@ VPersie,

My dear(est) friend and colleague, haba now you sound like a baby in a pitiable condition. Ok, no vex again. yu hear? na joke w dey joke naw. nw water don full your eyes sote yu don dey use big big grammar too. i lyk d wey yu use curry for dat yur unwillingness for favor. hehehehe. tongue cheesy cheesy so you sef sabi 'penultimate' chei yu cum dey form lyk say yu no sabi anytin grin. wetin me no undastnd abt yu b say, yu go tlk one tin, do anoda tin. as yur own post dey increase, na so yur struggle to be grammarian. leave tori jare. all dose yarn say dem go declare yu persona non grata 4 NL na joke. na all of us gt our own yarns. at least no bodi sabi anybodi. yu sabi me? yu dey fear? lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

NB: I chose to communicate in the language as shown in the paragraph above to forestall misgivings (for your effective understanding) and herald the commencement of the amnesty era. Now you understand abi? wink grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by xreal: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2010
Hm! Naijaaa, na we sabi gramma pass. Person go talk correct pigdin finish, go stil con scatter am with confusing big-big gramma. Why 'forestalling' again?
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by VPersie: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2010
My dear(est) friend and colleague, haba now you sound like a baby in a pitiable condition. Ok, no vex again. yu hear? na joke w dey joke naw. nw water don full your eyes sote yu don dey use big big grammar too. i lyk d wey yu use curry for dat yur unwillingness for favor. hehehehe. so you sef sabi 'penultimate' chei yu come dey form lyk say yu no sabi anytin . wetin me no undastnd abt yu b say, yu go tlk one tin, do anoda tin. as yur own post dey increase, na so yur struggle to be grammarian. leave tori jare. all dose yarn say dem go declare yu persona non grata 4 NL na joke. na all of us gt our own yarns. at least no bodi sabi anybodi. yu sabi me? yu dey fear? lol

NB: I chose to communicate in the language as shown in the paragraph above to forestall misgivings (for your effective understanding) and herald the commencement of the amnesty era. Now you understand abi?

Dude, u funny gaan. As you talk am so, nobody know any body for NL. One tin wey i notice na be sey ur pidgin just flow naturally and make simple sense to me. I no need to re-read am to understand wetin u dey talk. But when I reach the english part, my head just dey blink red light dey wonder sey wetin Mr. Chairman dey talk. Na ma point be that: if anytime u write people no fit just flow with the writing like eba inside ogbono den e mean sey u fit don put too many words or unnecessary big grammar wey dey stop person from understanding wetin u dey talk in a jolly manner. E fit also be sey the person just no get sense and no fit understand anything. But me I know sey I get at least basic sense of written english and i dey read english wey dem ogbologbo smart people dey write. Na why I dey confident to suspect sey e fit be sey u impede understanding because of your "style". For example, if i wan make people really understand me, i fit rewrite your sentence as : I chose to communicate in pidgin[the language as shown in the paragraph above? WTF?] so you can understand me [ to forestall misgivings ? seriously? misgivings mean a sense of doubt or apprehension and this is not the same thing as "effective understanding"] [ also what is the difference between "understanding" and "effective understanding?"] and know that from now on [and herald the commencement of]____________{ "amnesty era" does not make any sense in this context (that is how poor your writing is) so I cannot correct that}.

The problem with pointing this out to you is that I will probably be caught writing in this manner sometime soon (because it demands little hard work and I can be lazy sometimes). It is the way most people have been brought up to write, and except you are lucky enough to have someone show you how poor the writing is and be ready to point you in the right direction, you will keep writing poorly and think you are writing sophisticatedly-think "the children's' reading book about the Emperor with no clothes." It is hard to not write like this because it is usually easier and demands less attention to detail and, perhaps, lesser cognitive abilities.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by VPersie: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2010
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by VPersie: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2010
My dear friend, i can finally observe symptoms of trepidation in your composure which is translating into geometrical proportions of an uncontrollable state of confusion. If you may recall, you chose without being coerced to disregard my first post which thereafter led to an amiable  exchange of posts between you and I on this hilarious thread. Thus you started the pestering. I am glad to see smileys in your post which evidently show that you are learning.  

Thanks for commending my post. It is a cheap way to convince me that you are not dumb and your brain has commenced work.  Lest I forget, you need not proffer excuses for your demeaning posts on the other thread. It is also inappropriate for you to refer to your supposedly well composed posts on NL as falsehoods. Henceforth Nlanders will cease to take your posts seriously. You are definitely a man with a wobbly and unstable character. So sad. Moving forward, kindly learn to be responsible for your actions.

Take care Johnny. Do have a productive day reading your books.  

Since I have nothing to do, I will attempt to re-write this for you so you and others : My dear friend, I can finally observe signs that you are afraid,[My dear friend, i can finally observe symptoms of][ WTF does "trepidation in your composure" say that "you are afraid" cannot say?] and these signs make you look very confused ["which is translating into geometrical proportions of an uncontrollable state of confusion"][note that "very" = "geometrical proportions"; "confused" = "uncontrollable state of confusion"; "make you look" = "which is translating into" etc ].

****************Actually, this is kind of fun***********************

If you remember,[If you may recall,] you voluntarily chose [you chose without being coerced] to disregard my first post, and this [which] thereafter led to an amiable  exchange of posts between us [you and I] on this hilarious thread. {This is actually ok}Thus you started the pestering. I am glad to see smileys in your post which evidently show that you are learning.

The rest of the post is grammatically certified by NAFDAC.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

RANT OVER. I HAVE COME OFF MY FUCKING PERCH.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by jidobaba(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2010
make una stop all this chit na angry
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Beaf: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2010
Jarus:

See this one. BCR doesn't work in Canada, they work on him grin
grin

Yei! My bone don crack o! grin grin grin

The way I write is a form of written developed in Nigeria. I am missing Nigeria pinkin and africa languages with my written. It is like batu.

Headache! Abeg gimme panadol o!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Beaf: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2010
Becomerich, sharap dia!!! This is the real queen of batu, you better bow down and learn grin grin;

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z43lm4-uYts&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by denzel2009: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^^That video is the best. EFCC is under yahoo. . . Classic!
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by baslone: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2010
Becomerich!! grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by blank(f): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2010
Junk English? Hehehehe
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by desgiezd(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2010
I tought the name is Jakumo but now his mentor calls him Jakumu, should I beleieve the owner of the name or his mentor?
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by desgiezd(m): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2010
Beaf:

Yei! My bone don crack o! grin grin grin

Headache! Abeg gimme panadol o!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Except you take a large overdose of panadol, there wont be any remedy otherwise you'll need something 100 times stronger. You went and read that English unprotected, next time you'll adorn yourself with the latest bullet-proof jacket and strong helmet (not the type Okada riders wear in Lagos) before you venture to read Becomrich's brand or English.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by realborn(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2010
@ VPersie,

Your replies were aptly said. So much irrelevant and abortive work done by you to simplify my posts. Apologies for making you feel inferior. na play i dey play. I hereby declare with due respect to the laws, regulations & constitution governing our beloved forum that: 'YOU CAN WRITE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE' smiley wink cheesy grin

yur blood sef too hot. i b wafiarian, na y mai pidgin sweet lyk dis. lol

On a serious note, perception is key. In all human endeavours there must be lessons learnt. I will strongly advice you desist from maligning your personality with derogatory terms as stated below:

Falsehood declaration - dishonest, deceitful, ability to lie without remorse
Acceptance that 'your conclusion was in error' - unstable character, inconsistent, does not think before he speaks, signs of weakness, etc
'Since you have nothing to do' - jobless, unserious, idle mind, the devil's workshop etc

NB: These are excerpts from your posts so far.  Henceforth there shall be no more comments from me to you on this thread. Till we meet again.
Enjoy smiley *waving hands*
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by VPersie: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2010
Falsehood declaration - dishonest, deceitful, ability to lie without remorse
Acceptance that 'your conclusion was in error' - unstable character, inconsistent, does not think before he speaks, signs of weakness, etc
'Since you have nothing to do' - jobless, unserious, idle mind, the devil's workshop etc

Dude, I am not like anybody you have ever met or will ever meet. I will try to explain this in a very very simple manner. First,I don't care what you perceive me as, at least for the most part. If there is evidence that I am deceitful, and you call me so, then it is not an insult, it is a fact. One question: if my posts contained falsehoods, and I do not say it, or I pretend otherwise, who is deceiving who? I said my post contains falsehood, and you decide to read meanings like  "deceitful, ability to lie without remorse" into it. Too bad for you. I hope it helps you sleep at night. I will say it again, I periodically TELL LIES IN MY POSTS ON Nairaland. Nuffin do me. YOu no dey pay my school fees, I no Know u before, so why the bleep will I want to lie to make you feel good or make myself look good in your eyes. As far as I am concerned NL is a virtual world and I treat it as such.

And you have joined the ranks of the incurably slowpokish people I have met in my life, especially on NL, who believe that somehow admission of error or acceptance of wrongdoing is a vice not a virtue. I pity you. You remind of so many failures in life. So when I discover that I did something wrong or came to a wrong conclusion, I should pretend that I did not notice or insist that I was correct just for the sake of argument. Dude, I swear, you are a lost case. And I like the point you raise about not thinking before I speak, because it just shows how you are are a waste of school fees (assuming you went to school). You know that if I tried to think about all the possible ways in which what I say may be wrong, I will never get to type anything, right?

Finally, it seems since you and your militant brothers in Warri have so dedicated your lives to militancy that you have lost every iota of honesty,virtue and morality. So if I have nothing to do and I decide to come to NL, it somehow implies that I am unserious? So when you come to NL you usually always have something else to do that makes you "not jobless and unserious?" So you are always busy every time of your life such that you never have a point when you are not doing anything? You, sir , are a fool. Akindanidani oshi.

You just dey vex me because I bin dey think sey I dey follow person wey get common sense talk. You must be an . Get a life (a real life) and stop living this fake life of dishonesty and lack of values.   angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by VPersie: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2010
And by the way, I have given up on trying to make you see the error of your ways. It makes sense now. Since one of your values is that someone that accepts that he is wrong has unstable character, then even if you see the error in your writing, your pride, dishonesty, and stupidity will never let you admit. You are a lost case. Akindanidani oshi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors / Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics / Bombshell! Pmb Received N850m Thru His Pa’s Access Bank Act 0045586381- Dasukiga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.