Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up (59258 Views)

Let Have Some Fun Mention One "Pidgin Proverbs" You Know? / Some Interesting Nigerian Proverbs With Pictures / Proverbs From The Streets Of Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up by Anas09: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Who see better go ogbonor?

To come chop no be to come die.

Lizard for village no go fit be crocrodie for tawn.

kanda na meat.

Eye wey tey for dark e dey see.

Who.dey cry for rain still.dey comot tears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up by zer0day: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
ololade91:
undecided undecided

Pls i need to speak with you regarding lastopech. Check you dm and if it doesn't work kindly send one. Cheers
Re: Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up by zer0day: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
ololade91:
undecided undecided

Madam, I mentioned days ago but no acknowledgement. Pls check your dm and respond.. And if it's not functional, you did drop your number. I need your urgent hand regarding laspotech and Wii be glad if you can stretch it. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanu Nku Jamaa [Hausa-speaking thread] / 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) / Naming In Urhobo Culture: Meanings And Significance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.