Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist (3807 Views)

Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist by Donshaga(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Have you heard of “arousal triggers”?

These are the covert techniques that sidestep a woman’s rejection mechanism…

...and ignite an emotional desire in her to flirt, make out and sleep with the man who trigger her.

I'm sharing with you these shocking "arousal triggers" women can not resist today.

Say these to a woman in the first 60 seconds of talking to her

And then wait & watch...

As she starts to realize you’re unlike any other guy.

Watch her play with her hair…

...bite her lip.

...move closer to you.

...and feel touch your arm.

Watch how if you turn away from her for just a single second…

She’s already fighting to get your attention back...

...and more likely asking for your number, so she doesn’t lose you.

Check it out in the link below:
https://pages.convertkit.com/acd0bd6b58/7954b5d6fe

Get her attracted few seconds of talking to her and
shocking arousal triggers women cannot resist

-Chris Uzor
Re: Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist by Redeakaa(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wedone......Hope u have a sex therapy company.....cuz u go sell wella

1 Like

Re: Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist by felixo40(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist by UncleSnr(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Na eBook my guy wan sell.

So, if you were planning to embark on link clicking, I just gave you heads-up, but the topic is interesting shaa

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now!

(1) (Reply)

I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early / Please help a friend , can someone sleep with a lady on the 24th September 2021 / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child In A Photoshoot..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.