Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,861 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist (3604 Views)

Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist by Donshaga(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Have you heard of “arousal triggers”?

These are the covert techniques that sidestep a woman’s rejection mechanism…

...and ignite an emotional desire in her to flirt, make out and sleep with the man who trigger her.

Discover it here;

Shocking arousal triggers women cannot resist.

“Say this to a woman in the first 60 seconds of talking to her…”

And then wait & watch...

As she starts to realize you’re unlike any other guy.

Watch her play with her hair…

...bite her lip.

...move closer to you.

and feel touch your arm.

Watch how if you turn away from her for just a single second…

She’s already fighting to get your attention back...

...and asking for your number, so she doesn’t lose you.

Check it out here:

Shocking arousal triggers women cannot resist.

-Chris Uzor
Re: Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist by Mrceragem: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Na so

Re: Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist by ubunja(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Or just take out money...

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist by MJBOLT: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
Or just take out money...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist by zlatan33: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
ok
Re: Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist by THUNDER4real(m): 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
wetin concern me

Re: Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist by nedubest(m): 2:07am On Dec 25, 2018
will u keep quiet
Re: Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist by davido4ckyou(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download This Movie - COLOMBIANA? / If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her / Distress Sale: Fairly Used Generator For Sale (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.