Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest (63684 Views)

#EndSARS Memorial: Police Fire Teargas At Mourners At Lekki Tollgate (Video) / Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Akabuking: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
bubu2019:
when your money is too much and you don't care if you lose some.feel free to call this numbers 08022228419

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by troublemakea(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
krendo:
This man has become the face of bad policing

Nigerian police is the most partisan and most primitive police in the world

If the American President tell a policeman to break the law they will politely remind the president the amendment they will break if the comply with the president’s request

Nigerian police officer are so poor in character and deficient in integrity that they the will do anything for their Oga at the top!

see what too much of Hollywood can do to the life of a youth undecided

no police will have the guts to remind the president any nonsense amendment like you wish....they'd rather resign jejely or do it... simple

get ur facts right buddy

1 Like

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Alexis0147(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Obviously he was high... see him face like who don drink kai kai
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Newboss(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
maasoap:

The policeman in question and his colleagues didn't break any law not to talk of being told to do so. What were your leaders doing again today in Abuja? I bet it that you didn't know that they were breaking the law. The police did their job, they dispersed the nuisances
So a peaceful protest in a democracy is a nuisance? angry

When it's your turn to cry out, I hope everyone would label you a nuisance angry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by AskProf: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sarkin:
He reminds me of the gallant men from the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic wicked pigs of biafr lipsrsealed terrorist secret service.

T
E
R
R
O
R
I
S
T
S

Aren't you are too sick to realize how sick you are.?
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by obc: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
I keep wondering this idiot has never been banned once by the moderators. Is it that Seun (the owner of nairaland) is as nepotic as their lifeless master in Aso Rock? Or is he on Zombists pay list? This Sacki or whatever he is called breaks the rules guiding users conduct on nairaland with reckless abandon and get away with it. Naiaraland sucks!!!
Sarkin:
He reminds me of the gallant men from the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic wicked pigs of biafr lipsrsealed terrorist secret service.

T
E
R
R
O
R
I
S
T
S
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by bantudra: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
he looks like he is enjoying the show....

kiiikikikiki....

teargas rambo....

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by NothingDoMe: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
PharmaGirl:
cheesy
Who else thinks his facial expressions to be really hilarious grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol. New meme don arrive.
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by bantudra: 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
kiiiikikikikiki....

sorry,am not that good in photoshop stuff....

kiiiikikikikikiki.....

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by besttrader: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2018
The Policeman does not realize how he has failed himself. If you're intelligent enough as a Policeman, you find yourself in a volatile situation (considering you were asked to go control a volatile crowd or should I say disperse them) - just look at the gear he has on.

1. No protective covering for his head (obviously, your loyalty is thrown behind a system that doesn't care about you, if they do you'll be properly kitted with the right anti-riot gear).

2. Just something as simple as a rock thrown at this man will definitely grin take him out.

3. The patrol car that brought you to the venue is not bulletproof (so yes, you can be shot at and killed in it, just like a lot of your colleagues), but those of your principals are - yet you so happily open your teeth to shot a gas canister.

4. Even if by mistake something life-threatening happens to you, the fate of those in the Force that went through same (neglect) will stare you in the face.

Considering these and you still behave in an unprofessional manner, then I can say your likes are animals.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Ayatullah(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2018
Dino Melaye's posture is by far disgraceful compared to this comical Policeman. Dino Melaye is a big disgrace shocked

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Justizer(m): 12:10am On Oct 06, 2018
This is Nigeria

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by bantudra: 12:17am On Oct 06, 2018
besttrader:
The Policeman does not realize how he has failed himself. If you're intelligent enough as a Policeman, you find yourself in a volatile situation (considering you were asked to go control a volatile crowd or should I say disperse them) - just look at the gear he has on.

1. No protective covering for his head (obviously, your loyalty is thrown behind a system that doesn't care about you, if they do you'll be properly kitted with the right anti-riot gear).

2. Just something as simple as a rock thrown at this man will definitely grin take him out.

3. The patrol car that brought you to the venue is not bulletproof (so yes, you can be shot at and killed in it, just like a lot of your colleagues), but those of your principals are - yet you so happily open your teeth to shot a gas canister.

4. Even if by mistake something life-threatening happens to you, the fate of those in the Force that went through same (neglect) will stare you in the face.

Considering these and you still behave in an unprofessional manner, then I can say your likes are animals.

stfu...africans can fight even without protective gears....fearless....!!
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Justinah4real(f): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2018
troublemakea:

see what too much of Hollywood can do to the life of a youth undecided

no police will have the guts to remind the president any nonsense amendment like you wish....they'd rather resign jejely or do it... simple

get ur facts right buddy

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by yommygift15: 12:56am On Oct 06, 2018
OP is not in any way serious, ao come u know he's targeting PDP leaders of such caliber?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by besttrader: 12:56am On Oct 06, 2018
bantudra:

stfu...africans can fight even without protective gears....fearless....!!

Why didn't your fathers fight off the colonial masters when they came looking for slave workers to fill up spaces in their plantations?
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Keegan: 1:02am On Oct 06, 2018
Haters only see what they wish to see in order to discredit Buhari and APC.
Those pictures are clearly photoshoped. This is obvious even to the blind.
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by BetaThings: 2:12am On Oct 06, 2018
maasoap:

The policeman in question and his colleagues didn't break any law not to talk of being told to do so. What were your leaders doing again today in Abuja? I bet it that you didn't know that they were breaking the law. The police did their job, they dispersed the nuisances

On Sep 24, 2003 Dr Chuba Okadigbo was teargassed at a RALLY in Kano and he died the following day. PDP was in power
Yet PDP leaders were trying to enter INEC office in a chaotic manner and expected to be allowed free entry
If documents gets ,missing in INEC who would be blamed?

Actually ALL of them should be charged to court

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by BetaThings: 2:26am On Oct 06, 2018
"Bullets everywhere"

and nobody was hit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4ARLcMuB8A
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Mankosi: 2:31am On Oct 06, 2018
Na wa o. That's how they discharge accidentally. It's obvious the stupid man was just shooting teargas for fun.

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Realname: 4:05am On Oct 06, 2018
krendo:
This man has become the face of bad policing

Nigerian police is the most partisan and most primitive police in the world

If the American President tell a policeman to break the law they will politely remind the president the amendment they will break if the comply with the president’s request

Nigerian police officer are so poor in character and deficient in integrity that they the will do anything for their Oga at the top!

This is why America is God's own country and Nigeria is Lucifer's own country
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by AFONJACOW(m): 4:37am On Oct 06, 2018
freedom of speech and expression are dead under the leadership of this lifeless mallam we have in Aso
Rock
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Ihateyoumod: 6:15am On Oct 06, 2018
The police man was only doing his job which was to disperse the crowd which was obviously trying to stubbornly breakdown the police barricade. If they had done that they would have been jubilatng how they fought n defeated tyranny of knowing tht they just decided to let them have their way
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by xris5050(m): 6:15am On Oct 06, 2018
The policemen in their convoys would do worse if you run into then for road

argob44:
Funny looking Policeman trying to fire teargas at PDP leaders
During the PDP leaders protest at INEC headquarters today, there was this funny looking policeman pictured trying to fire a teargas at the leaders.

He was very angry apparently!

See more photos below, as shared Senator Dino Melaye on Instagram.

http://www.asbgistng.com/2018/10/photos-funny-looking-policeman-trying.html

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by IkemChris(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2018
New meme lol
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by klax(m): 6:25am On Oct 06, 2018
EnejiTech:
When i read comments, it's clear that Nigeria's is really full of uneducated and unpatriotic people...
I am not an APC supporter but Does PDP really have any say if election is rigged or does Saraki who emerged as Senate President through vile means does?

And you all are supporting them! If you feel you are not okay with election results why not take legal actions rathet than disturbing the Nations peace.
Law makers braking the law, and some fools, will be supporting them too.

Bro what you failed to realized is under apc satanic govt opposition can never win any election court case just forget about it ok.

More so the protest was peaceful one so why did police went excessive bro? This demonic administration can never yield to a positive change unless being confronted. Buhari has ruined Nigeria beyond repair so get that ok.

You mention saraki and you claimed you are not apc how does saraki being Senate president under apc your headache then? Apc want to impose a senate president candidate and the upper chamber members acted to put who they want to lead them and saraki has not perform badly as Senate president so what is your pain?

All we are saying is apc were not voted to power to revenge pdp sins or turn Saddam Hussein but to repair and fix the damages already done bro but it's unfortunate apc failed people expectation in all facet of humanity it's a shame.
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Franklyspeakin: 6:29am On Oct 06, 2018
Really
Sarkin:

T
E
R
R
O
R
I
S
T
S

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by foreshore(m): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2018
argob44:
Funny looking Policeman trying to fire teargas at PDP leaders
During the PDP leaders protest at INEC headquarters today, there was this funny looking policeman pictured trying to fire a teargas at the leaders.

He was very angry apparently!

See more photos below, as shared Senator Dino Melaye on Instagram.

http://www.asbgistng.com/2018/10/photos-funny-looking-policeman-trying.html

By tomorrow the useless cop will be promoted for carrying out the APC agenda
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by foreshore(m): 6:49am On Oct 06, 2018
BetaThings:

On Sep 24, 2003 Dr Chuba Okadigbo was teargassed at a RALLY in Kano and he died the following day. PDP was in power
Yet PDP leaders were trying to enter INEC office in a chaotic manner and expected to be allowed free entry
If documents gets ,missing in INEC who would be blamed?

Actually ALL of them should be charged to court

Do you have any sense at all!! No
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by duptie(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2018
.... 2 month infinix hot 6 1gg ram wit accessories for sel at 28k, if u r interestn, watsap m on 08038307722.
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Sarkin: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2018
obc:
I keep wondering this idiot has never been banned once by the moderators. Is it that Seun (the owner of nairaland) is as nepotic as their lifeless master in Aso Rock? Or is he on Zombists pay list? This Sacki or whatever he is called breaks the rules guiding users conduct on nairaland with reckless abandon and get away with it. Naiaraland sucks!!!
which rule did I break?
I think you need to check the rules again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba / Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.