Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest (63686 Views)

#EndSARS Memorial: Police Fire Teargas At Mourners At Lekki Tollgate (Video) / Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by zofofo09: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2018
220 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2018
Promxy94:
And you call him a trained officer, I weep for the Nigerian police force. I weep for my country Nigeria, because I have no other.
This OFFICER has been trained to the TEETH.
He will do better as a POLICE DOG than a Policeman
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by bantudra: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2018
besttrader:

Why didn't your fathers fight off the colonial masters when they came looking for slave workers to fill up spaces in their plantations?

because your forefathers fought with the colonials against mine....you traitor....backstabbers....
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by maasoap(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2018
Newboss:
So a peaceful protest in a democracy is a nuisance? angry

When it's your turn to cry out, I hope everyone would label you a nuisance angry

Actually, not the "peaceful" protest was the nuisance here but the reason and timing.
The case is already in court at the tribunal. Why goes on protest again if not to be seen as nuisances? Are they trying to influence the just or what? You get it now?
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Anijay1212(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Where is the evidence that this teargas was aiming at the senators?
the only sensible observation i have seen so far.
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by thunderbabs: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2018
Is this man doing stunt for a nollywood movie ni grin

Nigeria and jokes, ehn cheesy
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by KCEE11(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2018
Sarkin:
He reminds me of the gallant men from the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic wicked pigs of biafr lipsrsealed terrorist secret service.

T
E
R
R
O
R
I
S
T
S
I can see u have no brains at all, infact ur skull is empty....my Goodness wat concerns Biafra with a police man shooting a gun.....hmmm i didn't know people like you exist.
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2018
Let's get this over and we all can settle for which party will be at the centre come 2019. Too many drama especially the PDP & APC

If you're probably interested in genuine land/property acquisition in best locations, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below (08027390046) or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by besttrader: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2018
bantudra:

because your forefathers fought with the colonials against mine....you traitor....backstabbers....

Needless derailing the train of thoughts here. Seemingly, you have nothing on your paid masters having watched them failed endlessly over the last three years. You can go back to the original comment and debunk my statements, so we can have a sound flow here.

It's a grave pity, Buhari is a sound failure and was a mistake of the century. It'll take years to erase his drawbacks.
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by bantudra: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2018
besttrader:

Needless derailing the train of thoughts here. Seemingly, you have nothing on your paid masters having watched them failed endlessly over the last three years. You can go back to the original comment and debunk my statements, so we can have a sound flow here.

It's a grave pity, Buhari is a sound failure and was a mistake of the century. It'll take years to erase his drawbacks.

i have nothing to discuss with you...vote who you want,i vote who i want.....simple....their is nothing to discuss.....
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
bubu2019:
when your money is too much and you don't care if you lose some.feel free to call this numbers 08022228419
why do u wnt me to call that number?
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by bubu2019: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=bossvinqualad25 post=71838428] why do u wnt me to call that number?[/quo

u boi,your problem big pass Mine
just call me,your life will change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba / Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.