Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest (63683 Views)

#EndSARS Memorial: Police Fire Teargas At Mourners At Lekki Tollgate (Video) / Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Etizz: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lol
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by bubu2019: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
bossvinqualad25:
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
when your money is too much and you don't care if you lose some.feel free to call this numbers 08022228419
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Ekaka1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
krendo:
This man has become the face of bad policing

Nigerian police is the most partisan and most primitive police in the world

If the American President tell a policeman to break the law they will politely remind the president the amendment they will break if the comply with the president’s request

Nigerian police officer are so poor in character and deficient in integrity that they the will do anything for their Oga at the top!

Spot on...we don't have a police force, yet some criminals at pushing for state policing ...now close your eyes a bit and imagine what happens Rom day one if we make the mistake of creating criminal gangs across nigeria in the name of state police shocked

1 Like

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by gaskiyamagana: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:
His facial expression screams: Hate, low IQ, ab0ki, illiterate & underpaid.

This is the same expression Nairaland zombies wear when they type in the politics section.
How did you know more than them?
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Ugosample(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
krendo:

If the American President tell a policeman to break the law they will politely remind the president the amendment they will break if the comply with the president’s request

Nigerian police officer are so poor in character and deficient in integrity that they the will do anything for their Oga at the top!

it's terrible

sycophant behaviour in our continent undecided

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
Promxy94:
And you call him a trained officer, I weep for the Nigerian police force. I weep for my country Nigeria, because I have no other.

Mrs Lugard suggested to named this geographical location as Nigeria which mean where animals residing, popularly called black monkeys.
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by TadM: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
is that one not a camera man?.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
krendo:

The policeman in question and his colleagues didn't break any law not to talk of being told to do so. What were your leaders doing again today in Abuja? I bet it that you didn't know that they were breaking the law. The police did their job, they dispersed the nuisances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
BabaCommander:
grin
Nigeria is a joke.

The shitthole/the zoo will kee mi.
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by spirul77: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
I really commend this police man for this beautiful gesture,its not entrenched in our constitution that its the only poor masses that suffers the ills of the failed nation called Nigeria,at least its a beauty to behold to see that oga them are not spared too,oga policeman please up your ante so that next time one of them is not so lucky to live same way he came, they spoilt the country in our hand because of their selfish interest and its beautiful to also see them at the receiving end some times.PDP or APC are all the same.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by MrALIVE: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
It will take many years to undo what buhari has done to us....we are 50 yrs backwards.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
argob44:
Funny looking Policeman trying to fire teargas at PDP leaders
During the PDP leaders protest at INEC headquarters today, there was this funny looking policeman pictured trying to fire a teargas at the leaders.

He was very angry apparently!

See more photos below, as shared Senator Dino Melaye on Instagram.

http://www.asbgistng.com/2018/10/photos-funny-looking-policeman-trying.html

grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Looking like a stage manage event even Dino own too

1 Like

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by KOLLYPROF(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Another meme for nairalanders
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by killuminati(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
bossvinqualad25:
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Lol, u no even send the news. Nice hare make him fire dem to oblivion grin
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by milemimi93(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
krendo:

Show me where Buhari told the police to break the law

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by milemimi93(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
argob44:
Funny looking Policeman trying to fire teargas at PDP leaders
During the PDP leaders protest at INEC headquarters today, there was this funny looking policeman pictured trying to fire a teargas at the leaders.

He was very angry apparently!

See more photos below, as shared Senator Dino Melaye on Instagram.

http://www.asbgistng.com/2018/10/photos-funny-looking-policeman-trying.html

Where is the evidence that this teargas was aiming at the senators?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by EnejiTech: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
When i read comments, it's clear that Nigeria's is really full of uneducated and unpatriotic people...
I am not an APC supporter but Does PDP really have any say if election is rigged or does Saraki who emerged as Senate President through vile means does?

And you all are supporting them! If you feel you are not okay with election results why not take legal actions rathet than disturbing the Nations peace.
Law makers braking the law, and some fools, will be supporting them too.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by SaintLucia: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
How come Fayose, Fani Kayode and Orubebe no come dey among the PDP protesters? Policemen for flog them well. Bunch of fools constituting nuisance. They should better go and open the National Assembly and allow the election tribunal to do their work.
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by tomsingun4(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:
His facial expression screams: Hate, low IQ, ab0ki, illiterate & underpaid.

This is the same expression Nairaland zombies wear when they type in the politics section.
. Oloriburuku olopa ofo
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by spirul77: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=Promxy94 post=71816536]And you call him a trained officer, I weep for the Nigerian police force. I weep for my country Nigeria, because I have no other.

what is he suppose to do oga,if not to score cheap political goals what were they doing in the inec office when they already vowed take the matter to election petition tribunal which is the appropriate channel,so they went there to ask inec to upturn the decision they've taken already which is impossible, yeye dey smell.
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Sandas11(m): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
donkenny:
grin
This your meme ehn.. na top class ... the first one made my night.. ���� cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by xpmode(m): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
antagonist:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7906491_2jhlt7_jpeg4bc7c827d3d2ba01e46bad11762064fe

The Mopol think Melaye wanted climb tree for another 11 hours
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Dinho20(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sarkin:
He reminds me of the gallant men from the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic wicked pigs of biafr lipsrsealed terrorist secret service.

T
E
R
R
O
R
I
S
T
S

1 Share

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by israelmao(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Gamemasters are getting it right and before Buhari realises it KwankwasoTsunami must have taken him to Daura.
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Shalomc(f): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
immhotep:

grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba dru23 odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by airmykes: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
afamaustin:
There was a country by chinua achebe

And the country is dead and decayed...
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Lomprico2: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
See as him serious cheesy
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by crimeboss: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Munzy14:
All this school cert police officers sef.

The school cert no even get beta results, most of them are illiterates like buhari.
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Yekeensalam(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Bcoz they stood show low to be mocked like agbero for garage
#Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' / Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.