Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,885 members, 7,841,311 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Will My Wifes Word Comes As Truth ? What Percentage It Happens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Wifes Word Comes As Truth ? What Percentage It Happens (336 Views)

She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? / Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) / Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will My Wifes Word Comes As Truth ? What Percentage It Happens by amar3664: 5:21am On Oct 18, 2018
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him
Re: Will My Wifes Word Comes As Truth ? What Percentage It Happens by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 18, 2018
my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,

So you were dating the woman before she divorced her husband? Or you mean she married you one year ago?

Na so the thing dey start, You better change that your servant to a girl before you begin hear stories.
Though getting a female servant is not the solution. A promiscuous woman will always be one. Make sure you satisfy your wife sexually before embarking on that your tour. Do you own and leave others to fate.

(1) (Reply)

Gre Toefl Takers Only / 6 Essential Guide On How To Have A Strong Relationship / The Pretty Woman By Omoruyi Uwuigiaren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.