Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Can You Date A Lady That Is Crazily Engrossed With Her Job..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Lady That Is Crazily Engrossed With Her Job..? (671 Views)

Tweaking My Pussy Gives Me Joy - Lady Is Crazily Poking Deep Her Shaved Punana / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Lady That Is Crazily Engrossed With Her Job..? by bigpicture001: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
being a working class lady is quite different from being obsessed with one job.especially when your a lady whose attention must be shared among your job, partner, family and children..

now i.met a lady currently who can do anything including ignore you atimes.this just cause of the love she has for her job..yes,sge can be very social a lot of times,but u get this feeling it's only happens when her job is on break..now I put the question to.men in the house can u cope with such lady..?
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Is Crazily Engrossed With Her Job..? by milemimi93(m): 12:30am On Oct 06, 2018
Yes I will. As far as that her job will take her attention away from me and also make her less needy.

I hate needy hoes

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady That Is Crazily Engrossed With Her Job..? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:11am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:
Yes I will. As far as that her job will take her attention away from me and also make her less needy.

I hate needy hoes

Spot on
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Is Crazily Engrossed With Her Job..? by dingbang(m): 4:19am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

I hate needy hoes
valid
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Is Crazily Engrossed With Her Job..? by 9japrof(m): 5:12am On Oct 06, 2018
The truth is that one can never get all he wishes for in this life no matter how good looking you might be or the kind of money you have...

OP if your bae is engrossed in work and career, i think its pros is more than the cons, would you rather be happier shes engrossed in social media and more likely be flirting there, would you rather be happier if shes needy and be bugging you at every minute of your life.

Brother, just be happy shes busy with her work, leave all those extra curriculum activities till after work or weekends

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady That Is Crazily Engrossed With Her Job..? by chiommy123(f): 5:21am On Oct 06, 2018
I can't date a guy like that oh. I may not trust him fully
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Is Crazily Engrossed With Her Job..? by milemimi93(m): 6:49am On Oct 06, 2018
9japrof:
The truth is that one can never get all he wishes for in this life no matter how good looking you might be or the kind of money you have...

OP if your bae is engrossed in work and career, i think pros is more than the cons, would you rather be happier shes engrossed in social media and more likely be flirting there, would you rather be happier if shes needy and be bugging you at every minute of your life.

Brother, just be happy shes busy with her work, leave all those extra curriculum activities till after work or weekends

False....

I'm a living proof that your statement at the bolded is false..
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Is Crazily Engrossed With Her Job..? by milemimi93(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2018
chiommy123:
I can't date a guy like that oh. I may not trust him fully
It won't work for ladies..

Ladies always need guys to be there for them EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY, FINANCIALLY, SEXUALLY and all that.

While in other hand, there are guys who only need girls to be there for them sexually..

Apart from sex, the won't get closed to women.

But women need more than sex from men.
That's why a woman can't cope if her man is a work freak.
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Is Crazily Engrossed With Her Job..? by bigpicture001: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
the thing is dat I fear, it will later cause fracas in d relationship nd maybe supposedly in.marriage. this lady I speak of even all her profile pix nd status messages are all related to her work. now it's dating time: it's hard for her to have ur time enough for dating. always having things to do with work. if u secretly check,yiou'l find out she isn't lying. honestly she is a nice person, but her soo much love for work and ambition is so high......

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Japanese Princess Renounced Her Royalty, Marry A Commoner / Fausa Eleja Season Episode 1 And 2(romance) / Meet Male Prostitute Who Makes A Living By Having Sex With Married And Unmarried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.