Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? (650 Views)

Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers / Why Do Men Keep Leaving Me For Someone Else ? / Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by Vonnshelly: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Why do african men keep more than one girlfriend?
I am seeing this african man. He shares all of his unsavory secrets with me and even his financial info with me. He often asks me for advice and guidance. He even told me he wants to take me to his home country. He is with me most days and spends the night often. He is sweet and loving and I care deeply for him. What we have is very intense. I am AA. Recently I became aware that he is keeping several girlfriends but none of them seems to know his unsavory truths and have never seen his home as I have. He has even made space for me there without my asking. I never push for more from him but he always offers. I asked him about plural marriage and dating in conversation and he said he would love them all equally. He said most men cheat but that a man shows his love for the woman by doing it in secret. I tried to talk to him plainly about his other women. Basically told him I know and asked if we need to part ways if he is unhappy with me. He lied and said there is no one else. He then came over and romanced me hard. When we are together I feel like he loves me. I have always been there for him and he has told me I am the perfect woman and too good to be true. He gets very jealous. Always wants to know who I am talking to. Why does he care if he has others? Is he serious about me or am I a toy?
Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by Oreofepeters: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
This is not limited to African men the fact is, men are polygamous in nature whether white or black.

Even Bible attested to this, the wisiest king in the Bible had 900 wives and 700 concubines.......

so what you saw is just a tip of an iceberg compare to the days of those days..,..

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by Kizme(f): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by Nbote(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Becos African women can't stay with only one man
Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by dingbang(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Plural marriage
Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by ArchangeLucifer: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Because the black man naturally possesses the sweetest preeq in the world and such rare treat should be enjoyed by all and sundry.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
do u think African girls keep one man
Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by GOFRONT(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
If we dont keep more than 3 girlfriends, who wil date the vacant girls??

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Vonnshelly:
I am seeing this african man. He shares all of his unsavory secrets with me and even his financial info with me. He often asks me for advice and guidance. He even told me he wants to take me to his home country. He is with me most days and spends the night often. He is sweet and loving and I care deeply for him. What we have is very intense. I am AA. Recently I became aware that he is keeping several girlfriends but none of them seems to know his unsavory truths and have never seen his home as I have. He has even made space for me there without my asking. I never push for more from him but he always offers. I asked him about plural marriage and dating in conversation and he said he would love them all equally. He said most men cheat but that a man shows his love for the woman by doing it in secret. I tried to talk to him plainly about his other women. Basically told him I know and asked if we need to part ways if he is unhappy with me. He lied and said there is no one else. He then came over and romanced me hard. When we are together I feel like he loves me. I have always been there for him and he has told me I am the perfect woman and too good to be true. He gets very jealous. Always wants to know who I am talking to. Why does he care if he has others? Is he serious about me or am I a toy?
I've also pondered on this question. Why? Why are they not satisfied With one woman?
Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by Kseafresh: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
I've also pondered on this question. Why? Why are they not satisfied With one woman?
Their even doing women in general a favour.... When you look at the ratio of men to womwn in numbers....
Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kseafresh:
Their even doing women in general a favour.... When you look at the ratio of men to womwn in numbers....
lol
Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Insatiable beings
Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
is it only african men?
dont white men have more than one mistresses?

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by msjanet(f): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Because that's the right thing to do. undecided
Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
Vonnshelly:
Not all of them are like that .some are still content with one woman, while some of them are not.but I don't it's an African man thing ,it's everywhere ,depends on the individual.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:

ALMOST THE SAME REASON(S) YOUR FELLOW WOMEN ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH ONE MAN.

IT'S A HUMAN THING SO DON'T RELEGATE IT TO ONE GENDER ONLY.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by Headlesschicken(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin I keep on saying the same thing that women are like fruits different colors different taste,buh d problem x dat men love fruit salad... embarassed
Re: Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend? by Oreofepeters: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
why are African girls not satisfied with one man?.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are White People So Perfect? / How It Ended Between Davido And A Girl He Insult Ugly And Fat / Couple Died In Yosemite Fall While Taking Selfie, Relative Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.