Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (99702 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:26am On Oct 07, 2018
senatordave1:

Whoever will win the middle belt will do so narrowly same as south west.there unpredictable.the decider will be the margin of victories in ss/se and nw/ne and am afraid apc has made more grounds.pdp cannot poll unrealistic and inflated figures any more.in your delta,if pdp gets 1 million,apc will get above 200k and thats a strategic victory.
APC would not get 25 percent in any SS or SE state, the people are wiser

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:28am On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I spoke objectively and clearly. They are free to field anyone but right now, these are the best they have and this just shows how desperate a party they are and how truly credible people loath them too much to want to be associated with them.

If all they have to offer are thieves and puppets and fraudsters then they lost long before today
Nigerians are wiser, you are been paid by APC and all those PDP are thrives while APC is saint doesn't fly again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:30am On Oct 07, 2018
senatordave1:

But before you get to delta,remember that the best politicians in delta are in apc.ogboru,okowa and the rest mean no good for delta.pdp have nothing else to offer.none of them can be compared to ogboru
Ogboru the serial looser? he is good because he is now in APC?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by efetimor(m): 2:35am On Oct 07, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:

APC is like pool of bethesda, once you jump in, you are as good as whole. Stupid Party. If Ovedja Ogboru Wins Delta, I Will Run Naked From My Junction To Enerhen Junction. Ogburo Is A Big Scam

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Yyeske(m): 2:36am On Oct 07, 2018
bobchigar:
The presidential ticket will go to either Atiku or Saraki.

If Atiku get it, it will pose high pressure on Buhari to win in 2019 because substantial votes from the Northern part which used to be decider will go to Atiku. South -South and South-East are likely to favour Atiku but South - West will preferred Buhari. It may be tough for buhari but he will narrowly win Atiku comes 2019 General Election.

If Saraki get the ticket, other northern aspirants will rather support Buhari than Saraki. Buhari will find it easy to defeat Saraki. Northerner will prefer Buhari to Saraki because Saraki is not from core north, in fact Saraki is more of Yoruba. South - South and South - East will vote for Saraki in mass but no amount of vote he could get from that region can safe him from vote margin he might have suffered from the core north. South - West vote is most likely to favour Buhari.

As it is now, I doubt seeing PDP taking over power in 2019.

Truth be told.
Thanks for this, this is the more reason I pray Saraki wins this primary so that Buhari could win with a very wide margin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by efetimor(m): 2:43am On Oct 07, 2018
Yyeske:
Thanks for this, this is the more reason I pray Saraki wins this primary so that Buhari could win with a very wide margin
Election Is Not Nairabet Or Bet9ja. Let See How It Goes. Nigerians are tired of APC with fake promises..in respective of zone, pdp will win

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Yyeske(m): 2:52am On Oct 07, 2018
efetimor:

Election Is Not Nairabet Or Bet9ja. Let See How It Goes. Nigerians are tired of APC with fake promises..in respective of zone, pdp will win
Yea yea, exactly as PDP had always kept to their promises especially when it was holding power at the centre.
We all can remember how PDP supporters like you made claims of GEJ winning in 2015 and what eventually happened.
I only pray that Saraki wins this primary so that Buhari could win with a very wide margin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by efetimor(m): 3:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Yyeske:
Yea yea, exactly as PDP had always kept to their promises especially when it was holding power at the centre.
We all can remember how PDP supporters like you made claims of GEJ winning in 2015 and what eventually happened.
I only pray that Saraki wins this primary so that Buhari could win with a very wide margin
Let Even Do A Little Permutation Now, Nigerians All Awaits Pdp For Flagbearer, you can even see it with Pdp Page And Social Media Followers Tonight, it clear PDP WILL WIN. WE HAVE DONE IT BEFORE, AND WE KNW DIZ MATHS WELL

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Abia state delegates: Saraki and Atiku in tight contest in the delegate voting, feelers from the stadium said Atiku should win the delegates in Abia after they voted.

Jigawa state delegates: Lamido is winning here, but Kwankwanso got few votes from some delegates.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by efetimor(m): 3:09am On Oct 07, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Abia state delegates: Saraki and Atiku in tight contest in the delegate voting, feelers from the stadium said Atiku should win the delegates in Abia after they voted.

Jigawa state delegates: Lamido is winning here, but Kwankwanso got few votes from some delegates.
Thank You 4 The Update. PDP!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:13am On Oct 07, 2018
Adamawa state delegates: Atiku is winning here in a landslide, as expected.

Katsina state delegates: this is a four horse race between Atiku, Kwankwanso, Tambuwal and Lamido. Sources are pointing to Kwankwanso and Atiku in a neck and neck affair.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Pharaoh001(f): 3:14am On Oct 07, 2018
efetimor:

Let Even Do A Little Permutation Now, Nigerians All Awaits Pdp For Flagbearer, you can even see it with Pdp Page And Social Media Followers Tonight, it clear PDP WILL WIN. WE HAVE DONE IT BEFORE, AND WE KNW DIZ MATHS WELL

NOPE! DON'T GET IT TWISTED!? PEOPLE LIKE ME ARE ONLY WAITING TO MOCK PDP. TBF

7 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by blacknp(m): 3:18am On Oct 07, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
South South & The South East supported pdp 110% in 2015 it still did not make much of a difference,so I wonder how wiser you can get or have become Mr wiseguy?

7 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 3:19am On Oct 07, 2018
efetimor:

Guy,buhari will likey win if you must be truthful.even delta state cant give pdp up to 1 million states without apc seeing like 300k votes.most of what you see on social media are from educated southerners who are in the minority.apc is every where but pdp is dead in places like yobe,borno zamfara which will make the difference

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by blacknp(m): 3:24am On Oct 07, 2018
efetimor:

APC is like pool of bethesda, once you jump in, you are as good as whole. Stupid Party. If Ovedja Ogboru Wins Delta, I Will Run Naked From My Junction To Enerhen Junction. Ogburo Is A Big Scam
You must be from Delta North?I wonder what lie pdp is going to give Urhobo Progress Union, Urhobos in general & the itsekiris not to vote for Great Ogboru,that Urhobo should wait till 2023?even James Ibori can't defend Pdp's course.

We will collect our share of the Federal allocation from Okowa and still vote for Ovedje Great Ogboru.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Guy,buhari will likey win if you must be truthful.even delta state cant give pdp up to 1 million states without apc seeing like 300k votes.most of what you see on social media are from educated southerners who are in the minority.apc is every where but pdp is dead in places like yobe,borno zamfara which will make the difference

Wait till Atiku wins today, political maths changes in a sec.. You will only be right if Saraki or other wins

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ykalhaji(m): 3:37am On Oct 07, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Chief... We are eagerly waiting for your updates.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by efetimor(m): 3:40am On Oct 07, 2018
blacknp:
You must be from Delta North?I wonder what lie pdp is going to give Urhobo Progress Union, Urhobos in general & the itsekiris not to vote for Great Ogboru,that Urhobo should wait till 2023?even James Ibori can't defend Pdp's course.

We will collect our share of the Federal allocation from Okowa and still vote for Ovedje Great Ogboru.
Ogburu Has Caused More Harm Since 1999 Still Date. Deltan Are Not Fools. And Point Of Correction Am 4rm Delta Central
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Yyeske(m): 3:46am On Oct 07, 2018
efetimor:

You can see that I'm yet to respond to your post and those in the know had replied you already.
I pray Saraki wins so that the PDP would be highly humiliated next with the huge margin Buhari would slam it with next year.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by efetimor(m): 3:49am On Oct 07, 2018
Yyeske:
You can see that I'm yet to respond to your post and those in the know had replied you already.
I pray Saraki wins so that the PDP would be highly humiliated next with the huge margin Buhari would slam it with next year.
APC is afraid of saraki. go away deceivers
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Pharaoh001(f): 3:59am On Oct 07, 2018
efetimor:

Hahahaha ...you guys should stop reasoning with your feets naa...haba!
You're so dulled!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by fallout87: 4:06am On Oct 07, 2018
efetimor:

They are afraid of Saraki but not as a presidential candidate.

Saraki is highly intelligent and brutally ruthless. He works within the law and exposes loopholes. This is what they fear.

That however won't get Saraki support from voters. What Saraki should be is PDP chairman. He would be unstoppable there.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by buhariguy(m): 4:20am On Oct 07, 2018
Oloye2019:

In that case from your analysis, PDP shouldn't feature a candidate?

Because if they adopt Osinbajo today, you will still find something negative to say, so long as he is PDP's candidate!

The way some of you follow politics and engage in political discourses disgust me!
even if they sign Obama, Pdp has already lost the election long time ago.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Oloye2019: 4:24am On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I spoke objectively and clearly. They are free to field anyone but right now, these are the best they have and this just shows how desperate a party they are and how truly credible people loath them too much to want to be associated with them.

If all they have to offer are thieves and puppets and fraudsters then they lost long before today

THE 419 QUOTES THAT TRICKED NIGERIANS IN 2015:

”A serious government will fix power problem in six months.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)
….
….
”Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years.” – Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)
….
….
”The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)
….
….
”We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu.” -(APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)
….
….
”It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)
….
….
”Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2012)
….
….
”The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua.” – Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)

”Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? “Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)
….
….
”We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.” -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)
….
…..
”Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?
”Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)
….
…..
”Why is the nation?s currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)

…..
”Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar’Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health.” – Lai Mohammed (December 21, 2009, The Nation)

”Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation.” – APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)

….
”The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution.” – Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Oloye2019: 4:25am On Oct 07, 2018
buhariguy:
even if they sign Obama, Pdp has already lost the election long time ago.

THE 419 QUOTES THAT TRICKED NIGERIANS IN 2015:

”A serious government will fix power problem in six months.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)
….
….
”Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years.” – Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)
….
….
”The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)
….
….
”We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu.” -(APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)
….
….
”It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)
….
….
”Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2012)
….
….
”The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua.” – Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)

”Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? “Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)
….
….
”We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.” -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)
….
…..
”Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?
”Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)
….
…..
”Why is the nation?s currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)

…..
”Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar’Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health.” – Lai Mohammed (December 21, 2009, The Nation)

”Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation.” – APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)

….
”The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution.” – Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by buhariguy(m): 4:26am On Oct 07, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
pdp can not win any state in Nigeria.
Apc will win Edo, delta, river, cross river Governorshipe election with a wide margin, while akwa ibom may be 50:50.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Yyeske(m): 4:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Hahahaha ...you guys should stop reasoning with your feets naa...haba!

You're so dulled!
He has never voted before and new to the system so just let him continue to wallow in his delusion.
Veterans in PDP and their equally veteran supporters know better.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Yyeske(m): 4:29am On Oct 07, 2018
fallout87:

They are afraid of Saraki but not as a presidential candidate.

Saraki is highly intelligent and brutally ruthless. He works within the law and exposes loopholes. This is what they fear.

That however won't get Saraki support from voters. What Saraki should be is PDP chairman. He would be unstoppable there.
Saraki must win this primaries so that Buhari can tell PDP that it is yet a baby next year
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by buhariguy(m): 4:30am On Oct 07, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
he has be receiving buhari treatment since 1999,
Pdp always rigg those election.
But now, he will win in free and fair this time.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Omololu001: 4:31am On Oct 07, 2018
centoke30:

you really need help... February is 5months from now. Just be aware that a day old baby will win Buhari comfortably. Buhari's government haven't added anything substantial to our government. imagine over 13million school dropouts in the country, it's quite pitiable
13 million school dropout ke!!! shocked please show me a link were you got this from.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by buhariguy(m): 4:34am On Oct 07, 2018
efetimor:

if Pdp win one state in presidential election, I will decamp to Pdp.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by berbs: 4:41am On Oct 07, 2018
What is the criteria for choosing delegates for each states? Delta state 150, Lagos state 64, Osun state 89.....can someone kindly explain. I was thinking it should be the same number of delegates for each states.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (38) (Reply)

Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt / How US Embassy Portrays Nigeria On Its Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.