Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (99801 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by uwa1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
oshiomhole running to Aso Rock...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BigGuyMan01: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
Na who follow road dey come na who know road o cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Oyindidi(f): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
senatordave1:

Didnt magnus abe win rivers south east? Is apc not ij control of eleme?
People like you are the problem of democracy, must PDP win in Rivers State?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DaluChris(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atikulation Atimer��✔✔

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Ajibel(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

Peter Obi is politically useless. SE will vote for PDP anyway and Atiku is strong in SE. Vp from SW will divide the votes in SW. easy win for atiku

Lol don't mind me. I was only teasing you with the name because I know you for reason best known to yourself, hate Peter Obi

If Atiku has a bright chance, dont you think a VP position for the S.E would be the easterners best chance of getting close to the seat of power?

My thoughts sha

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by mdfash(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Somebody said ATIFKU won!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by gwmlogistic: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
fallout87:

This isn't true.

However what is true is Saraki while smart and brutal doesn't have the following in NW and NE to defeat Buhari.
You forgot to add SW to the list. So if you do not have any following in the NW, NE, SW how does that translate to having national appeal?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by comeandsee: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
DaluChris:
Atikulation Atimer��✔✔
It is unfortunate you are celebrating looters . They did nothing for the masses even when crude oil sold for $100-$130/b for good 16 years and you are expecting them to do something tangible now when the economy is downwards . Almighty God will never allow them to come and ruine our economy again , for they are WAISTERS AND LOOTERS .
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:

TonyeBarcanista candidate grin grin grin grin
Lol my candidate before I tilted towards taking neutral position.

The best man has won and we must deliver Nigeria with him
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PassingShot(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol my candidate before I tilted towards taking neutral position.

The best man has won and we must deliver Nigeria with him
So you believe Atiku will beat PMB?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by toask111: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
comeandsee:
It is unfortunate you are celebrating looters . They did nothing for the masses even when crude oil sold for $100-$130/b for good 16 years and you are expecting them to do something tangible now when the economy is downwards . Almighty God will never allow them to come and ruine our economy again , for they are WAISTERS AND LOOTERS .

I know APC will major their campaign against Atiku on corruption but how long will APC as a party continue to campaign with the corruption slogan and how far with it help their cause? I am pro APC but my party has a lot of work to be done because Atiku has a national appeal. There is no part of Nigeria u will get to that u won't see Atiku's followers. APC has a party should not think they will have 70‰ of the total vote in SOUTH WEST( cos going by the election results in Ekiti and Osun guber elections), there is internal crisis in Oyo State APC, Amosun is not happy and has been silence lately cos of what the APC NWC did against his annointed governorship candidate in person of Hon. Akinlade and you will agree with me that you can't predict a politician, so Amosun May decide to work against his party. Lagos is the only state the party is strong and united.
There are many Atiku followers in the South West, majority of the states in SS and SE will vote for PDP, North Central is likely to be 60‰ for PDP and 40‰ for APC (reason: the issue of Herdsmen Vs farmers), though APC will win the core Northern States. In all APC has WORKS to be done. - I write from Ekiti State

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Jothamthompson: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
I think that to cure corruption you need someone who knows and has a mastery of corruption; not a pure simpleton (fool). That is the same principle in the formulation and application of medical immunization.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:

So you believe Atiku will beat PMB?
It's about Nigeria and PDP now not just Atiku. God willing we'll beat Baba
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PassingShot(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

It's about Nigeria and PDP now not just Atiku. God willing we'll beat Baba
So, PMB doesn’t have Nigeria by his side?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
So, PMB doesn’t have Nigeria by his side? �
PMB time is up!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by oyatz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Where were you in 2011, when Atiku, IBB, Gusau and Saraki formed the 'PDP presidential aspirants from the North' and subjected themselves to an in-house primaries in which the Northern political leaders headed by Mallam Adamu Ciroma was to chose one northern consesus presidential candidate to challenge GEJ for the PDP presidential ticket.

That exercise greatly polarized the country and made the presidential seat too hot for GEJ till 2015.

Alexiz101:
Saraki tried sha especially since this is his first outing for presidency
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Ceekay212: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku wins in 10 local governments in Ondo official results
Akoko North East
AAC 105
AA 407
APC 15,598
PDP 11,641

Akoko North West
AAC 113
AA 412
APC 14,158
PDP 13, 950

Akoko South East
AAC 26
AA 242
APC 7,306
PDP 6,616

Akure North
AAC 129
AA 06
APC 8661
PDP 12,786

Idanre
AAC 73
AA 265
APC 8453
PDP 14,704

Ifedore
AAC 95
AA 229
APC 9433
PDP 11745

Ileoluji Okeigbo
AAC 208
AA 340
APC 10404
PDP 12680

Irele
AAC 93
AA 235
APC 10082
PDP 12862

Ondo East
AAC 155
AA 11
APC 5299
PDP 8455

Ose
AAC 41
AA 84
APC 10321
PDP 12919

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.