Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,542 members, 7,830,615 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (99969 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by AlhajiYoung: 7:04am On Oct 07, 2018
PDP convention no dey finish ? Haba !
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olasco2035: 7:04am On Oct 07, 2018
teebaxy:
How u take know whose agent they are
u dey ur house and u are still arguing with me

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by bender79: 7:05am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku ascendency on the latest box.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Rilwayne001: 7:05am On Oct 07, 2018
fizzile:
AIT is showing it

There's no Livestream on YouTube embarassed
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2018
bender79:
Saraki coming up. Appears to be surpassing tambuwal. As for atiku and kwankwaso, I don't see any way out for them. Their boxes look empty

It seems to me that u mixing up the agents..the second guy with the red cap is Kwankwanso. Atiku agent is the man with the white kaftan and blue cap
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Looks like there are already void ballots, when we Nigerians know how to fold a ballot paper?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DMerciful(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2018
This is the best presidential primaries ever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Rilwayne001: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2018
bender79:
Saraki coming up. Appears to be surpassing tambuwal. As for atiku and kwankwaso, I don't see any way out for them. Their boxes look empty

grin grin
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by LudaChriz(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2018
Abeg can someone share AIT online stream...not seing anything on YouTube
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BestDude: 7:08am On Oct 07, 2018
Rilwayne001:

grin grin
stop smiling in hope that APC will have a free ride. We die here.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BestDude: 7:08am On Oct 07, 2018
LudaChriz:
Abeg can someone share AIT online stream...not seing anything on YouTube
u no get tv?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Caseless: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
APC would not get 25 percent in any SS or SE state, the people are wiser
I'm saving this.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PassingShot(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2018
Rilwayne001:
Please how can I stream this live on YouTube?
Modath, midolian, passingshot, sarrki??

As we always say, "Google is our friend". grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by sultaan(m): 7:11am On Oct 07, 2018
BestDude:
u no get tv?

some of us are actually following from overseas not abroad grin
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BestDude: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2018
sultaan:

some of us are actually following from overseas not abroad grin
oh okay grin pardon me Biko. I think say unu dey inside shithole with us lol.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by adams123: 7:16am On Oct 07, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Bafarawa will be lucky to get 20 votes, while Baba Ahmed will be lucky to get 10 votes

and is like these 2 men are better compare to others...
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 7:18am On Oct 07, 2018
I pray tambuwal or saraki energes
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by bender79: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

It seems to me that u mixing up the agents..the second guy with the red cap is Kwankwanso. Atiku agent is the man with the white kaftan and blue cap
Atikus agent is the man with red igbo cap- Dubem Onyia. While the other red cap man is kwankwaso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by adams123: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

no, white caftan with red cap is kwankwaso then the 2nd red cap is Atiku
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by blacknp(m): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2018
efetimor:

Ogburu Has Caused More Harm Since 1999 Still Date. Deltan Are Not Fools. And Point Of Correction Am 4rm Delta Central
The whole Urhobo Nation is behind him,with support from the itsekiris Uduaghan and the ologbosere of Warri Kingdom Eyari Emami, Ogboru is looking good,Delta Central & Delta South is everything,what adeleke did to apc in Osun state is nothing to what Ogboru wlli do to Okowa.

Uduagan that cheated Ogboru 3 times is now working for him to help him mess on that Governor's chair @ Dennis Osadebe house.

It will be a race of popularity based on population,it will be hard for Okowa to convince those Urhobo wayo people that he Governor Okowa will do more for them than their Brother & Son,Great Ovedje Ogboru,they will collect his money,their share of the oil & gas proceeds from the Federal Government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Caseless: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2018
The only improvement here and departure from their 20 years of organizing charade called presidential primaries in the past is that, till the last minute, we don't know who the winner is. This is their most keenly contested primaries.

We are waiting for your candidate at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by bender79: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2018
One thing for sure- kwankwasiya not doing well
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BigGuyMan01: 7:34am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku obviously for the win
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Omar09(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The desperate ones are PDP who have been doing nothing but lie to Nigerians about PMB and APC just to stay relevant.

They lied that efcc under the orders of the FG froze accounts belonging to the Adelekes. A big fat lie

They lied about Ambode wanting to decamp to them

They lied about 13 senators wanting to decamp to PDP

They lied about a so called youth leader who was killed during the Osun elections. A picture from a September 20th incident was circulated by PDP as this youth leader. What a shame

The list of their lies is endless.

The people on the loosig side are always so desperate that they can lie even against their own soul. PDP had been on an electoral losing streak so go figure.

So pdp also lied about airlines abi?
Pdp lied about the killings in Benue and ones in Jos abi?
A scam government lied about increasing nysc alawee to 50k and that scam government is pdp led abi? You are a big fool. In short if I meet you for real life because of these things you said I will beat you up. Hidiot.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by efetimor(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2018
i dreamt dat saraki won

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by buhariguy(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2018
Mopolchi:
Is stealing the only vice one can have? You can be a thief and people will still be okay with their lives. You must have heard about Robin Hood. We have a president who claims not to be a thief but the people he is ruling are apparently suffering. No empathy or promise of ameliorating their plights. Nigerians are tired of this corruption stuff. We need a leader who understands and shares Nigerians' plights with them, be he corrupt or not.
you want buhari to be sharing millions to everybody every year,
And Pdp did not share to everyone, upon your ineffectual buffoon received $400b according to OPEC report without a single project, without paying workers for three months and without sharing it to you and I,
But buhari only received $94b, with more projects, paying workers up-to date, feeding 9m children in schools, those who has not see 2,000 naira in their life in the past, are be paid 5,000 naira monthly.
What else did you want from the best president?
Can any of those criminal aspirant of Pdp able to manage $94b if given a chance? They will even steal it and crumble the economy.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by efetimor(m): 7:42am On Oct 07, 2018
Omar09:

So pdp also lied about airlines abi?
Pdp lied about the killings in Benue and ones in Jos abi?
A scam government lied about increasing nysc alawee to 50k and that scam government is pdp led abi? You are a big fool. In short if I meet you for real life because of these things you said I will beat you up. Hidiot.
Hahaha! Pls Dis iz Sunday Morning Don't Lay Course On Him Biko, Dat How His Brain Malfunction Every Morning
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by bettercreature(m): 7:42am On Oct 07, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
APC would not get 25 percent in any SS or SE state, the people are wiser
Who told you they need SS or SE votes? It can never be worse than 5% when their son was in power
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Freestyle23: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2018
DMerciful:
PDP should not dissapoint Nigerians. Nigerians are counting on PDP to elect Atiku Or Saraki to send Bubu back to daura. They are the only persons in PDP that can do it. PDP must not fail Nigerians when it matters most. 4 more years of Bubu is Armageddon!
how will you say Nigerians..am not counting on them as a Nigerian ...am counting on God to elect a good leader for us all these are wolves and bunch of thieves.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2018
adams123:

no, white caftan with red cap is kwankwaso then the 2nd red cap is Atiku

Yes, made a mistake..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by tizteezy(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2018
With PDP reportedly sharing looted funds at the convention, it proves they've been Nigeria's problem since 1930.
Those fools are hungry vampires waiting for opportunity to eventually suck our economy dry to make up for the lapse in their loot safe houses.
No way PDP returns to power unless there is a culture change - which will be forced on them by Sir Bubu. Maybe 2023.
In the end, I'm not APC, I'm not a politician. Just a logical view of a concerned Nigerian

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply)

Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.