Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) (13579 Views)

Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi / Ali Modu Sheriff & Obanikoro At APC National Convention / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by seunmsg(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2018
centoke30:
I thought APC has conducted their presidential primary election, why spending money again on national convention?

To ratify the outcome of the primary and for the candidate to accept the nomination. Exactly the way it is done in the US.

1 Like

Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by Kingosytex(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2018
the gathering of thieves, the topmost agenda will be how to loot the treasury while they leave a greater part of the citizenry to wallow in poverty

the wellbeing of the common man can never be mentioned in such gathering
Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by BruncleZuma: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by sexiestharam(f): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2018
blackgold2018:
Most times I come to read comments but rather i'l b seeing a letter word. To those booking space or maybe to be first to comment.. what's really the motive behind it??
Lol. We are hustling for our comments to enter first page. Typing a letter secures your space. So many times, when you see only one comment and decide to write your epistle, your comment might enter the third page, particularly a hot story. So we secure our space then we can modify it anytime we want. Your first page or first comment position is still there. tongue

1 Like

Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by Num07033711115(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2018
keep make no talk you no try, the lazy youth are warming up for you guyz. #PDP ALL THE WAY
Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2018
solaugo1:
BREAKING: This is to inform all delegates expected at the #APCNationalConvention today (6th October) that the time has now been moved to 6pm. This is to allow delegates from states that are just concluding their primaries, time to participate. Any inconvenience is regretted.

Source - https://news.assure.ng/beraking-apcnationalconvention-to-starts-by-6pm-press-statement/
I guess it's to give their moles planted in pdp enough time to join them. Well meaning Nigerian do no care what you do apc and pdp. One day y'all will be history..
Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by engrsyer(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2018
APC convention is a scam. PDP is the real convention.

Already Buhari is their candidate so no need to waste time to watch or follow their mirage convention.
Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by excomarow(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2018
centoke30:
I thought APC has conducted their presidential primary election where they added votes to a sole candidate, why spending money again on national convention? whether it's national, continental or world convention, Na Daura dey rush oga Bubu

Scrap
Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2018
Hmm.
Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by Princedapace(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2018
Check my profile and read my thread on how to make money online as a freelancer.. U may love to enroll for my training..
Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=Joevics post=71829231]No wonder Nigeris is in such a bad shape.
Common convention, they can't organise properly, shifting primaries, shifting convention like they are practicing shifting cultivation.

Most of their party members will be wishing they are in portharcourt right now, participating in real elections and not the joke they are organizing in Abuja.

Everyone is interested in the PDP primaries, including many APC chieftains, so they want to keep them engaged around that time. [/quote

Na true o... Them won divert attention.
Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by Crown01: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2018
APC and NIGHT.

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by wambosamuel1980: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2018
You guys are speaking rubbish tagging Porthartcourt convention as the real contest, during Jonathan who stand against him? I remember one PDP member wanted to purchase presidential form they chase him away.
Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2018
blackgold2018:
Most times I come to read comments but rather i'l b seeing a letter word. To those booking space or maybe to be first to comment.. what's really the motive behind it??
Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2018
Anything dat is done at night is a sin. For whatever is done in d hidden will one day be exposed
Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by Royceey(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
hucienda:
You can move it as you please. Why would any right-thinking person spend precious time to watch a mere formality where the Right of First Refusal applies?

Port Harcourt is where the action currently is. Even the delegates in that Abuja venue would be monitoring events in same Port Harcourt on their e-gadgets.
Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by KingOUJ: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Real issues, APC na occult group else why start a meeting at night from 6pm.
Joevics:
No wonder Nigeris is in such a bad shape.
Common convention, they can't organise properly, shifting primaries, shifting convention like they are practicing shifting cultivation.

Most of their party members will be wishing they are in portharcourt right now, participating in real elections and not the joke they are organizing in Abuja.

Everyone is interested in the PDP primaries, including many APC chieftains, so they want to keep them engaged around that time.
Re: APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement) by jidejide2(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
Anyway if el rufai wins I will port to APC but for now am with PDP because I don't like Buaris government because he's not worth voting for and all of you supporting Buari now you doomed... we need to grow politically we have to see the future of this great country..... anyway listen to this song download and enjoy ....ti gbogbo irun orimi baje Kiki ahan " if all the whole of my hair becomes praises it's not enough..............

https://my.notjustok.com/track/343884/jaydis-on-the-mic-tigbogbo-irun-ori-mi#.W0RhQUvWm6s.whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS / Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? / Violence In Minna, Ibb's Campaign Offices Burnt Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.