Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (866098 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Cekwugo: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2018
Please how do I make payment for application fee for admission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by bimbok2: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2018
princekins:
Pleas share the SOP with me: stevekinsltd@gmail.com . Thanks in aticipation

Amen. Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nija4us: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2018
undergraduate degree is more expensive
Ormohlawlah:

Why not an undergraduate degree?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Cestmoi1(f): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2018
Toobie:
Hello people

Please is it a must to get a advisor before submitting M.sc ( electrical engineering) application at the University of Manitoba. Urgent reply please.
From what i know, the university chooses for you. But try and identify one in your application, there's a column for it there and also write the supervisor to introduce yourself ahead. Let him/her acknowledge you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Okonkwobestman1: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2018
You can actually use naira mastercard to make payments.

Cekwugo:
Please how do I make payment for application fee for admission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Chiamaka18(f): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Austacus:

Family tie (In as much as we know that the visa officers are not custodians of knowledge, you need to provide sufficient ties that can compel your return back home like : Landed properties, business assets, investments, shares certificates etc. Go further by listing out the obligations you've here in Nigeria which you can't abandon for a foreign education. While doing this, provide documentations to support your claims).

According to that reasons and comments, make a strong sop justifying all the reasons/comments made by VO in your GCMS notes.
And for other docs, as you are telling they all r perfect and professionally checked, so u need to make a new strong sop.
We have peeps here that are very good at reviewing SOP
After you must have finished writing your SOP come back here and ask for will proofread your SOP

Okay will do just that. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by favoured2018: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2018
Hello everyone.
Please For those processing University of Windsor, University of Saskatchewan, how long did it take you to receive admission. I intend applying but I want to have an idea.

Thank you for your responses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Emmyirab(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
misspetit:
Hello everyone.
My question is about flywire.
I applied for a refund of my tution deposit.
Flywire said dey have processed d money. My bank said the money isn't der and I have waited for over 10days. Now am confused on what to do. Flywire sent ment proof of fund processed Buh money neva enter bank acc na.
Gurus in d house please help ooo....
Did you pay from your account?
The money is usually sent back to the account it was paid from.

I did a refund for my brother from the University of Winnipeg, it took about 6 weeks before we got the money back.

If you paid from your account, be patient. It will definitely come.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Emmyirab(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
favoured2018:
Hello everyone.
Please For those processing University of Windsor, University of Saskatchewan, how long did it take you to receive admission. I intend applying but I want to have an idea.

Thank you for your responses.
I don't know what degree you're going for, but I did an application for an undergraduate degree in the university of Saskatchewan and took less than 3 weeks before I got a decision.
You can check their websites to be sure.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by misspetit(f): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Emmyirab:

Did you pay from your account?
The money is usually sent back to the account it was paid from.

I did a refund for my brother from the University of Winnipeg, it took about 6 weeks before we got the money back.

If you paid from your account, be patient. It will definitely come.

I paid from my ACC

U mean after dey sent a mail that the fund has been processed, then it took 6weeks?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Emmyirab(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
misspetit:

I paid from my ACC

U mean after dey sent a mail that the fund has been processed, then it took 6weeks?
No, the whole process took 6 weeks.
After flywire refunded, it took around 4 weeks before it reflected.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Raymondrain: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please house I need a serious help.... My sponsor doesn't have any bank statement( it's been over 6 months) she used the bank last. But she has alot of properties and investments..... Is it possible to use that to apply for study permit without the bank statement? Please I need an answer!! angry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Raymondrain:
Please house I need a serious help.... My sponsor doesn't have any bank statement( it's been over 6 months) she used the bank last. But she has alot of properties and investments..... Is it possible to use that to apply for study permit without the bank statement? Please I need an answer!! angry

It has been over 6 months since your sponsor used a bank? What kind of bogus lie is that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Raymondrain: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
@123abclown.... She's not into banking for sometimes that's why.....she has no inflow and outflow for the past 6 months.... But she has like a year ago and I can't probably use that... Am really desperate now. So if you can't help please don't add more fire to it!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by centrehold: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ayok90:

U shud b full of prayer now
Dis is d time d VO is assessing ur documents

Plz wen did u apply
Was it paper route or online?

U shud get response in couple of days

Plz b prayerful
Plz answer d above question

All d best

Hi,
If one submits medical report and police report upfront with his visa application; and in about 5 weeks after submission receives correspondence on "validity of your biometrics information". Is it a positive sign?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Raymondrain: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please house I need a serious help.... My sponsor doesn't have any bank statement( it's been over 6 months) she used the bank last. But she has alot of properties and investments..... Is it possible to use that to apply for study permit without the bank statement? Please I need an answer!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by centrehold: 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Bodmillz:

My application was on background check till I was called for medical. Even after I passed the medical it was still on background check. After like 4 hours of medical passed, review of eligibility started and within an hour of that, Passport request dropped. My application took 5 weeks and 4 days. So be positive.

Hi,
If one submits medical report and police report upfront with his visa application; and in about 5 weeks after submission receives correspondence on "validity of your biometrics information". Is it a positive sign?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by centrehold: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ormohlawlah:

I think its a good sign
Depends though
Did you do upfront medical?

Hi,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by centrehold: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Layooye:
Yes that is a good sign, i got my approval two weeks after i got biometrics validation mail

Hi,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by abethatguy: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hey house!

My GCKEY said I passed the medical exam when I checked it on Sunday. And today I got a "Correspondance letter" talking about the validity of my biometrics.

Can someone please explain? My ticket is booked for December 22nd.

Applying from Senegal

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Awuuga: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Was the medical exam requested or was it upfront?

abethatguy:
Hey house!

My GCKEY said I passed the medical exam when I checked it on Sunday. And today I got a "Correspondance letter" talking about the validity of my biometrics.

Can someone please explain? My ticket is booked for December 22nd.

Applying from Senegal

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Awuuga: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
No one can say for sure since the medical exam was upfront.

Remain positive, you should get a decision soon. I hope it all works out for you.

centrehold:

Hi,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by abethatguy: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Awuuga:
Was the medical exam requested or was it upfront?

It was requested by email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Awuuga: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Great to hear.
Following the recent trend it looks like your appplication will be approved in the next few days.

Congratulations in advance.

abethatguy:

It was requested by email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by abethatguy: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Awuuga:
Great to hear.
Following the recent trend it looks like your appplication will be approved in the next few days.

Congratulations in advance.

Oh really? That's great news!

Thank you for this information, amen to that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by centrehold: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hi guys,

This clarifications needed from you please.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Raymondrain:
@123abclown.... She's not into banking for sometimes that's why.....she has no inflow and outflow for the past 6 months.... But she has like a year ago and I can't probably use that... Am really desperate now. So if you can't help please don't add more fire to it!!!

I’m open to help (or else I would have jumped and pass like a lot of peeps on the thread did), that’s why I want you to fact check yourself.

Don’t go and put on your SOP that your sponsor hasn’t used a bank for the last 6 months. It raises suspicions about your sponsors source of wealth and your credibility. That’s all.

You’re not the first to have a sponsor with a not so eventful bank statement. You can other documents that highlights your sponsor’s financial capability to fund your studies. Just don’t try to pass off the reality of your sponsor having no bank transaction for 6 months. It raises too many questions that are frankly not in your favor.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ormohlawlah:

Why not an undergraduate degree?
why?..is college harder to get in terms of study permit. Or just curiosity?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
nija4us:
undergraduate degree is more expensive
can I know what College and have You started Visa application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
abethatguy:

Oh really? That's great news!

Thank you for this information, amen to that
is it for Undergraduate program?

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.