Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (866683 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2019
Before the end of next week, medical requests, decisions on applications for may/June/July will drop. IJN

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Josh1996: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kendrick213:
Before the end of next week, medical requests, decisions on applications for may/June/July will drop. IJN
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Utchay4: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Hello guys, Do u consider a graduate of business education (marketing option) studying for masters in supply chain and office management or business analytic as a change of course?

NB: no denial this year
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2019
You are so kind. God will bless you.

Naijaforeigner post=74369189]Let Me use this opportunity to challenge every nairalander most especially those ones already in Canada studying to please try and help people coming to their provinces or cities. Please come in here and see if there is anyone who just got visa and is coming to your city or school. Please let’s help each other, it is not easy for people just arriving. They will save so much money if we point them in the right direction.

Dont just get visa, arrive Canada and go off from this thread. Some of the mistakes we made when we first arrived as students, we can help others coming to Canada avoid it. It will save them lot of cash.

For example, lonelydude planned to stay in hotel for 3 days for about 250 dollars inorder to help him get accommodation. I contacted him and suggested he looks up accomdation on Kijiji and off campus accomdation of his school while in Nigeria, look out for apartments that were within his budget, get the phone numbers of the landlord/agent and forward them to me. I will call the landlords and help him fix viewing of those apartments for the day he would be arriving (01/01/19) in london so he can view all the rooms the same day he would arrive and then make a choice. That way, he will end up staying in hotel for just 1 night and move straight the next day to his new apartment.
To the glory of God he got his apartment same day he arrived London, ON. He viewed I think 4 apartments and made his choice.

I got to know lonelydude on this same Nairaland Just some days ago. We are students and we should help each other in any way to save cost and help each other adapt easily.

Today 02/01/19, we will go and open a bank account, get a SIM, show him shops he can get stuff and thereafter, he will be on his own grin
With a sim, data and bank card, he will be able to navigate around town easily. This makes life easy and saves lot of cash.

There are some things I have got to realize on getting here but when I have made my full research (confirmed and reconfirmed), I will come and share them here openly. God bless Nairalanders.

Apologies to anyone who sent me SOP and I could not help out, I have been extremely busy.

Special shout out to Thecongo2 once again for leaving his family on new years day and spending almost 4 hours of his time driving us around London. There is no way your children will not find Favour anywhere they go in Jesus name (amen).

[/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by yemilasko: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2019
Pls house..i need some1 to reply me ..its urgent pls help a sister embarassed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
yemilasko:
Hello house ..im new here..im sorry if i violate any rules..pls have just been
granted a canada student visa but now my husband wants me to go along with our 3 years old daughter...pls wht is the rate of her visa approval and wht document do we package for her.
2)as a student can i apply for her or let me say can i take her along
3)how long do u think it will take ..mine actually took exactly 2mnth.(9wks)..im asking for her own duration since theres no biometrics for a minor child...i will really appreciate ur response...one house
4)its a 2years multiple visa ,can i come home during my break and still enter canada back with her without reapplying for a visa...im sorry for too much questions

Check out for kindergarten or preschool in Canada then you should secure admission for your daughter ONLINE
Use the admission letter and other necessary documents to apply for study permit for your daughter
They will definitely grant her visa cause I see no reason why they won't grant her visa.
You should tell them in your sop how important your 3 years old daughter should come to stay with her mother.
:
We don't know how long it will take the visa officer to grant your daughter visa
: your visa is 2 years, you can come back anytime to Nigeria within the 2 years, all you need is to book a flight ticket.
You can even come to Nigeria to charge your phone
You don't need any visa within your 2 years visa duration.

Moreover, if you're to resume school this winter, I will advise you to travel to Canada and secure admission for her in person then you should apply for her study permit. You will now come back home in the spring holiday (April, may) to carry your daughter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by legionnaire(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hi everyone, please I made a first class in Computer Engineering in a Nigerian university. Is there any Canadian university that can offer me a fully funded scholarship?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tending: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Good afternoon everybody

Is it possible for me to use National Open University Certificate for a PhD in Unilag?

Though, I learnt Uniben don't accept NOUN certificate. So, if you have an idea of Nigeria universities that accept NOUN certificate for PhD do let me know.

Patiently waiting for your advise brothers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lost but found

Tending:
Good afternoon everybody

Is it possible for me to use National Open University Certificate for a PhD in Unilag?

Though, I learnt Uniben don't accept NOUN certificate. So, if you have an idea of Nigeria universities that accept NOUN certificate for PhD do let me know.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Did you even look at what this thread is about before asking this ur question?
Tending:
Good afternoon everybody

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tending: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
makano:
Did you even look at what this thread is about before asking this ur question?

Sorry Mr.Makano. I just believed I Il quickly get response from here. Sorry if that delays the thread.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ok. But please this thread is strictly for Canada Study permit, so u may likely not get a response to ur questions not even at this period where so many peeps here aint happy with what is going on with their delayed applications. So look for the thread that is related to ur questions or better still anybody here that has gone through what you are asking can b kind enough to give u an answer. Peace.
Tending:

Sorry Mr.Makano. I just believed I Il quickly get response from here. Sorry if that delays the thread.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Toobie: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Happy New Year People

Please I just got a positive response (email) from one the supervisor uni of Manitoba ( Dept of Electrical & Computer Engineering). He has me to send him some document he stated in the mail; some which I don't really understand. Is there anyone who has done this before should please come to my aid... I don't mind send forwarding to mail to any good Samaritan so we can reason together. URGENT REPLY PLEASE !!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
skarlett:
Lost but found

haha...you no nice at all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
makano:
Ok. But please this thread is strictly for Canada Study permit, so u may likely not get a response to ur questions not even at this period where so many peeps here aint happy with what is going on with their delayed applications. So look for the thread that is related to ur questions or better still anybody here that has gone through what you are asking can give b kind enough to give u an answer. Peace.
no joy zone... undecided
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by yemilasko: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
Austacus:

Check out for kindergarten or preschool in Canada then you should secure admission for your daughter ONLINE
Use the admission letter and other necessary documents to apply for study permit for your daughter
They will definitely grant her visa cause I see no reason why they won't grant her visa.
You should tell them in your sop how important your 3 years old daughter should come to stay with her mother.
:
We don't know how long it will take the visa officer to grant your daughter visa
: your visa is 2 years, you can come back anytime to Nigeria within the 2 years, all you need is to book a flight ticket.
You can even come to Nigeria to charge your phone
You don't need any visa within your 2 years visa duration.

Moreover, if you're to resume school this winter, I will advise you to travel to Canada and secure admission for her in person then you should apply for her study permit. You will now come back home in the spring holiday (April, may) to carry your daughter

Thank you so much i sincerely appreciate ur response...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Babanlagenius: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hello please I want to ask. Is it possible to use a Canadian student Visa to switch to another school in USA? Please can someone help with the steps? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Guys celebrate with me my application was approved! I am coming back to share more details. Thanks everyone!!!!

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Andrepete: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Adebayo2296:
Guys celebrate with me my application was approved! I am coming back to share more details. Thanks everyone!!!!

Congratulations o......
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Josh1996: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
Congratulations o
God wey do your own go do our own oooo

Adebayo2296:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Charlesgeb: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Congrats bro

Adebayo2296:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by imoriafe: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hello all pls I made a mistake of writing a letter of medical request Instead of downloading the form for medical request... Pls will it affect my application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Adebayo2296:
Congrats Adebayo!!All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Pimi: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hello house, please has anyone gone through the process of getting evidence of landed documents during the course of the Visa application? I'm trying to get mine I don't know if a land evaluation from a real estate agent would be enough. Do I have to get any form of seal from a surveyor general or something like that?

Please I need answers from people that presented any form of landed documents. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Determinedsoul Amen and thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
legionnaire:
Hi everyone, please I made a first class in Computer Engineering in a Nigerian university. Is there any Canadian university that can offer me a fully funded scholarship?

Thanks

Congrats. There are so many universities in Canada that will give you fully funded scholarship. Start searching now.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
With the recent decisions so far on this thread, its obvious Approvals has been the rave of the moment. I pray it continues this way until when everybody on this thread have been approved. It shall end in praise..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Pimi: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
makano:
With the recent decisions so far on this thread, its obvious Approvals has been the rave of the moment. I pray it continues this way until when everybody on this thread have been approved. It shall end in praise..

Amen o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by dubaiboy1: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Congrats .. May the good lord do ours too .

Adebayo2296:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by imoriafe: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
imoriafe:
Hello all pls I made a mistake of writing a letter of medical request Instead of downloading the form for medical request... Pls will it affect my applicatiokn?

Dear all pls respond... Oga makano pls respond
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OOAAD: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hello House,

Please is the study questionnaire hand written fill or online fill?
Also must children accompanying parent for study equally get admission letter acceptance from Canadian primary school?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Awuuga: 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
I submitted landed documents during my application.

Get a C or O or a deed of assignment and attach it to the documents stating the estimated evaluation.
A certified surveyor will have his own seal. The documents stating the estimate evaluation should have his seal.

Some of these surveyors aren’t certified, they get the job & take it to a certified surveyor and make use of his seal. This will incur more cost because they’ll have to pay whoever will be stamping the documents.

So make sure he/she is certified.

P.S if the property is a rented one, include the agreement between you and the tenants, also add a few of the receipts of payments made to you.

Pimi:
Hello house, please has anyone gone through the process of getting evidence of landed documents during the course of the Visa application? I'm trying to get mine I don't know if a land evaluation from a real estate agent would be enough. Do I have to get any form of seal from a surveyor general or something like that?

Please I need answers from people that presented any form of landed documents. Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.