Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (867187 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 12:29am On Feb 06, 2019
5p1naz:
Do people still pay with Form A? I got information from GT bank officials today that even with Form A you get an exchange rate of about N360/usd

Any better information on this? I was expecting N306/usd

Hey guys, an update on my old message. I paid with the Form A through Diamond bank. The process was smooth and easy and the exchange rate was NGN358 / USD. GT Bank was a total waste of time.

Cheers.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by teejay2018: 12:40am On Feb 06, 2019
APPROVAL ALERT!!!

To God alone be the Glory!!! Application that was meant to take few weeks ended up taking 8 months plus.....but God who began the good work completed it.

Application submitted - June 18th, 2018

Biometrics - June 25th, 2018
Medical request - November 20th 2018
Medicals done - November 21st 2018
Medical passed - November 28th 2018

And the waiting continued!!!

Passport Request - February 5, 2019

I will surely be back to give details.

I would like to thank Lotusboi, sleekysoft (with whom i share a very similar story about admission, and application), Frankrobben. I'm certain I can't thank you guys enough. These were people i contacted personally, and they took up my case as if 'twas an obligation and their responsibility.

makano, 042viber12 (Las Las, it will end in praise)...... Austacus and all.... Though I'm an "almost everyday" silent reader, your comments have been a huge source of encouragement to me.

And to those who are still waiting on God for a successful story, please don't give up on God. He surely answer prayers.
Thanks.

Brb

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 1:52am On Feb 06, 2019
Congrats bro.. we did our bio same day ..what program and school!! I am so happy for you and can’t wait for the likes of Austacus, Ralf , Kendrick and every other June and July applicant
teejay2018:
APPROVAL ALERT!!!

To God alone be the Glory!!! Application that was meant to take few weeks ended up taking 8 months plus.....but God who began the good work completed it.

I would like to thank Lotusboi, sleekysoft (with whom i share a very similar story about admission, and application), Frankrobben. I'm certain I can't thank you guys enough. These were people i contacted personally, and they took up my case as if 'twas an obligation and their responsibility.

makano, 042viber12 (Las Las, it will end in praise)...... Austacus and all.... Though I'm an "almost everyday" silent reader, your comments have been a huge source of encouragement to me.

And to those who are still waiting on God for a successful story, please don't give up on God. He surely answer prayers.
Thanks.

Brb

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Godatwork23: 1:56am On Feb 06, 2019
Congratulations brother

teejay2018:
APPROVAL ALERT!!!

Thanks.

Brb

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 6:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Congrats bro

teejay2018:
APPROVAL ALERT!!!

Thanks.

Brb
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Desmondola2020: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Good morning house ,
I was denied a Canada visa for graduate certificate course in centennial college in late 2017. Then I applied for mba in USA and my visa was denied again last December. My Canadian visa was denied because of purpose of study, no travel history and home times to both Canada and home country.
So yesterday I got an offer from a university for masters in business administration and I think of reapplying this time.
I am paying the full tuition for the 2years (32,000cdn) this week before applying for visa (July intake )
Mom is sponsor ( 20m bank statement left after paying school fees)
I’m a director in dad company and I have about 6m closing balance.
Do you think I stand a chance as this is my second time ?
I have traveled to Dubai ( now have a travel history).

Does my USA denial not affect my chance with the Canada visa ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2019
teejay2018:
APPROVAL ALERT!!!

Thanks.

Brb

Congratulations
GOD IS INDEED FAITHFUL
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2019
Desmondola2020:
Good morning house ,
I was denied a Canada visa for graduate certificate course in centennial college in late 2017. Then I applied for mba in USA and my visa was denied again last December. My Canadian visa was denied because of purpose of study, no travel history and home times to both Canada and home country.
So yesterday I got an offer from a university for masters in business administration and I think of reapplying this time.
I am paying the full tuition for the 2years (32,000cdn) this week before applying for visa (July intake )

Your funds is very good and it can give you a visa and your current employment are good also. so now, you will have to work on your family tie and purpose of Visit.
Just to let you know that Dubai and South Africa is not regarded as a travel history (as far as Canada visa is concerned) well, they don't just refuse visa on zero travel history, though they will mention it with other reasons
Tackle the other reasons and travel history will fly away.
Your US denial doesn't have any negative influence on your Canada visa... it does, if you were banned.
If you're not in a rush, order your Gcms to know the exact thoughts of the VO that handled your application.
July is summer so you have time to order for your Gcms
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kemsure30: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Good morning house
I was denied this morning based on family ties
Am married and in my Loe I made them know I hv ages parents,my son would be in care of my husband in Nigeria , I hv 2 clothing 2 clothing stores too so I don’t get it from this Kenya people
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2019
Surebet14:
[color=#990000][/color]see below
@justwise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2019
teejay2018:
APPROVAL ALERT!!!

Thanks.

Brb

Congratulations teejay2018, (the latest couple in town) grin I am glad to be part of your TRV success story. I wish you the very best as you enroute to Canada for your studies.

It shall end in praises for those expecting a positive outcome from IRCC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2019
TrustAllah:
My application was refused based on an advanced diploma and I am planning to re-apply using Masters admission. Will I address the refusal reason based on the old the new masters or the advanced diploma.

When did you apply and when was the delay? and what route was the application, and which VO handled your app?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2019
Kemsure30:
Good morning house
Am married and in my Loe I made them know I hv ages parents,my son would be in care of my husband in Nigeria , I hv 2 clothing 2 clothing stores too so I don’t get it from this Kenya people

It's quite unfortunate to hear your TRV application was refused. How did you explain your family ties in your LOE, was it persuasive? Is not all about listing your ties, what matters most is the content, how cogent it is and the value of the people or assests you're leaving behind.

I was reading an SOP, and the applicant said:
I will be coming back after my studies because I have aged parents, also I have landed properties too. I have parents and siblings too that I will return back to. Such kind of vague statement won't be feasible for a visa officer to grant the applicant a visa.

Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest you work more on your LOE (HOME TIES).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ralfudoh(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2019
Seeing a June 18th applicant is hope for June 21st. We wait.
sleekysoft:
Congrats bro.. we did our bio same day ..what program and school!! I am so happy for you and can’t wait for the likes of Austacus, Ralf , Kendrick and every other June and July applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kemsure30: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

It's quite unfortunate to hear your TRV application was refused. How did you explain your family ties in your LOE, was it persuasive? Is not all about listing your ties, what matters most is the content, how cogent it is and the value of the people or assests you're leaving behind.

I was reading an SOP, and the applicant said:
I will be coming back after my studies because I have aged parents, also I have landed properties too. I have parents and siblings too that I will return back to.

Such kind of vague statement won't be feasible for a visa officer to grant the applicant a visa.

Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest you work more on your LOE (HOME TIES).

Pls I sent u a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by LearnAndObey: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2019
teejay2018:
APPROVAL ALERT!!!

Thanks.

Brb
Congratulations!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2019
johnsonsegxy:
This month i can see up to 5 good testimonies for study permit VISA!!! Yeah i have that feeling some people are gonna smile real big... Don't lose up, don't give up on God yet cos he never give up on you..

And thanks to those sparing their time to give valuable infos.. God bless u and do also remember the documents that Mr. A uses in getting the Visa might not help Mr. B in getting it but i urge u to work on your documents very well, cross check everything one by one and ask yourself some questions like if i am the VO handling this documents what and what can i thick down that might cause rejections for this application? that's how they do it too, they analyze your documents one by one and give u mark one by one base on your documents (the ones they're aint convinced enough with you lose mark on it so on and so forth) but lastly pray for Grace and favor since it is human being working on your documents and not computer anything is possible

I wish you a new fruitful month full of great testimonies...

Stay blessed!!!

Amen!!! I receive it. I am surely one of the five sharing good testimonies for study permit VISA in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2019
Owoch I hope you can read the testimonies of people who applied since last year June and July? I will advice you don't withdraw your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 10:48am On Feb 06, 2019
Congrats bro.. Ur Approval is certainly a morale booster for those of us(June, July Applicants) still waiting for this same testimony.. Go make us proud in Marple Land.. Congrtas once again.
teejay2018:
APPROVAL ALERT!!!

Thanks.

Brb
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ocon: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Congratulations teejay2018, (the latest couple in town) grin I am glad to be part of your TRV success story. I wish you the very best as you enroute to Canada for your studies.

It shall end in praises for those expecting a positive outcome from IRCC.
pls, I sent you a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by teejay2018: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Thanks everyone.

Please if you pm'd me, kindly resend.

As for my documents, please give me time as I need to catch up with work spill from last week.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by teejay2018: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2019
sleekysoft:

Msc (Thesis) Environmental Applied Science and Management.
Ryerson University, Ontario, Toronto
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 11:27am On Feb 06, 2019
Kemsure30:
Good morning house

When did you apply and applied via what route?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Damlovey(f): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2019
Hello, Good morning guys. I recently applied for a study visa on 23/01/2019, a week after I got a message that my application has been processed at the canada visa office lagos and I can track using a tracking no on vfsglobal.ca but whenever I track all i see is “your application is being processed at the canada visa application centre” nothing more or less. Is there another way to track it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Damlovey(f): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Or will I receive a mail from them?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Desmondola2020: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2019
Good morning house ,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2019
Damlovey:
Hello, Good morning guys. I recently applied for a study visa on 23/01/2019, a week after I got a message that my application has been processed at the canada visa office lagos and I can track using a tracking no on vfsglobal.ca but whenever I track all i see is “your application is being processed at the canada visa application centre” nothing more or less. Is there another way to track it?

Am guessing it's paper route u did.....thats all u will get since its paper route. but u can link your application to be online, that way u can get a broader view of your application process...kindly read from 210 to the present page on this thread...u will see how to link your application to online...plus, I would say u need to chill cos your application is still at its baby stage.. processing time line is now 20weeks...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Damlovey(f): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2019
042viber12:

Am guessing it's paper route u did.....thats all u will get since its paper route. but u can link your application to be online, that way u can get a broader view of your application process...kindly read from 210 to the present page on this thread...u will see how to link your application to online...plus, I would say u need to chill cos your application is still at its baby stage.. processing time line is now 20weeks...
Alright thank you �. 20weeks!!!!!!!??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by gatsbym4(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2019
Good morning peeps
I’ve read tru all the pages and now I have some insights on trv...
I applied for a pgc at nbcc Canada
Course: administrative professional: Executive
I work in an interior company as an admin officer

I’m getting a letter from my company as they are my sponsor. And my dad can still stand as a co sponsor, he is a professor at a uni in Nigeria here... pls can anyone help me so I can know documents I need to get.. I’m 24 years old with a bsc
Admission letter
Sponsor letter from office
Bank statement of company
Dads sponsor letter and bank statement
Employment letter
Pay slips
Company ID card
Transcript
BSC certificate
Deposit slip
My sop is under construction lol

Pls what else do I need, pls help a brother, gurus in the house.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kemsure30: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2019
JustMellow:

When did you apply and applied via what route?

Online route
June 20 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.