Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (865281 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tnablack(f): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
An Applicant who is already heart broken @Deedyvn sends an enquiry regarding her application and instead to proffer solutions to her timeline request we are here exchanging batters on ordering GCMS note and no word on her enquiries except @agbons101.

Please let's drop the arguments and help her out. Gurus in the house please step-in.

May our dreams and desires concerning our TRVs come true. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
Agbons101:

put some good monet in your own account wen applying next time...mame it comes from your uncle's accout if possible highlight it on both SOA...and try show a form of educational support-relationship especially on your uncles sponsor letter...As for home ties i never knew such until i came here...but i know i tried to show commitments to some certain projects and my dad's company....so prepare a very well detailed Statement of intent not necessary very long one...mine was barely a page these guys dnt have patience to red a novel..be precise and just make your letter explain and collaborate all ur documents and objective as a student..wish u the best..
by 'good money' you mean the $10,000 cad minimum yearly estimated living expenses? Won't the lump sum bother the V.O? Or what do you suggest pls?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Deedyvn: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
MISFITrep:
by 'good money' you mean the $10,000 cad minimum yearly estimated living expenses? Won't the lump sum bother the V.O? Or what do you suggest pls?

OK. Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Deedyvn: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Agbons101:

put some good monet in your own account wen applying next time...mame it comes from your uncle's accout if possible highlight it on both SOA...and try show a form of educational support-relationship especially on your uncles sponsor letter...As for home ties i never knew such until i came here...but i know i tried to show commitments to some certain projects and my dad's company....so prepare a very well detailed Statement of intent not necessary very long one...mine was barely a page these guys dnt have patience to red a novel..be precise and just make your letter explain and collaborate all ur documents and objective as a student..wish u the best..

OK. Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=Lagos2canna post=72418946]
Online route from September to October has been confirmed Kenya....... London was attending to May, June, July and August applicants before they went on inconclusive break.

Thanks, but I still need to know how you know where treats your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Na real wa... @lagos2cana please help me understand how I will know.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by dubaiboy1: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
take it easy bro... pls

Linzo:

Please forget this order GCMS and brainstorm whàt next and how to package the next application. This guys are just purposely refusing Nigerians Visa and you're their asking him to order GMCS, please if you don't have any comment keep mute
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Trapping(m): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
People I need an urgent rescue - I have asked this question before. To those who have submitted their original passport by mail, When submitting your passport to the VAC you did your biometrics did you include any trasmission fee? I have sent my passport through courrier to abuja VAC but didnt include any fee or reciept of money paid to immigration account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by adhel90: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Gurus in the house, please i need your assistance. I posted on the thread earlier about my study permit denial and the reason was purpose. While reading through the thread, I learnt about Sop and LOE which I didn't include in my previous application. I have been able to defer my admission to february. So I want to reapply for the visa but I need advice on how to repackage well to avoid denial again... please help a sister
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mudicua:
Na real wa... @lagos2cana please help me understand how I will know.

Thank you.
Send a mail to both Lagos and London, it will help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
adhel90:
Gurus in the house, please i need your assistance. I posted on the thread earlier about my study permit denial and the reason was purpose. While reading through the thread, I learnt about Sop and LOE which I didn't include in my previous application. I have been able to defer my admission to february. So I want to reapply for the visa but I need advice on how to repackage well to avoid denial again... please help a sister
Reapply and pray ...........don't stress yourself on gathering documents.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tnablack(f): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
@Deedyvn,
Sorry to hear about your 2nd refusal.

What was your undergraduate course of study? And what is your intended Master degree course in TRU?

I think this will help in addressing the purpose of visit.

What were your hometies? Travel history can always be waved if every other conditions are met.

I am certain other gurus will help out.
Good morning gurus.
I just got a rejection letter this morning. (second rejection)
I applied online. 13th Oct and got refused 26th Oct
Reasons are
1.travel history
2. Family ties in Canada and home country
3.purpose of visit.

MY PROFILE
Online 13th oct
Masters program at TRU
Sponsor - uncle
Sponsor statement of account with 6million naira closing balance,.
Sponsor treasury bills statement
Sponsor has a stock value of 51,754,630.35 with proof.
Sponsor employment letter
Sponsor payslip
Sponsor sponsorship letter
Affidavit /proof of relationship of sponsor
Sponsor data page passport
Birth certificate of his son. Because his properties carries his son's name.

Family ties
Mum photo
Brother photo
And my photo.
My brothers birth certificate
Consent letter from mum.
My birth certificate.

My doc's
1. Admission letter from TRU. With 7800CD paid.
2. transcript
3. Nysc cert
4. Waec
5. Data page
6. Statement of Intent 2page and half. I explained why my uncle is sponsoring me. And that's bcoz my dad is late and he has been my sponsor ever since.
7. Bsc cert
8. Ielts result. 5.5 band.
9. IMM forms.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Linzo(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Nigeria needs you not Canada.
There is life everywhere OK, but do the right thing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by AyoBrightBoy: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lagos2canna:

Haba
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by galala123(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
henricson:
Guys is it ok to use one way when travelling on a Canadian study visa?
Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by galala123(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Trapping:
People I need an urgent rescue - I have asked this question before. To those who have submitted their original passport by mail, When submitting your passport to the VAC you did your biometrics did you include any trasmission fee? I have sent my passport through courrier to abuja VAC but didnt include any fee or reciept of money paid to immigration account.
No need IF you are going to pick it up when ready at Abuja VFS, however, you need to pay money if you want it delivered to you after the visa label has been affixed in your passport.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Agbons101: 12:14am On Oct 27, 2018
MISFITrep:

dnt think so, as long as the source is genuine,known. and obvious to them. i made CAD50k available in my own account from my sponsor who is my bro...i made reference of it in my letter and my sponsor's letter also..you know all we can do it try guess how these VOs think..the truth is that we can never really know, from my own observations and personal experience i feel they know some of us just go about meeting people with good account balance to be our sponsors...but i feel it will convince them more if we show our sponsor's commitment and readiness to get involve financially by the sponsor putting some good some of cash in our account...they know its possible the money can be withdrawn soon after we get the visa...but that shows sponsor's trust, commitment and personal relationship which is far better than affidavit because what will affidavit do wen u are already there and u become a liability to them...then sponsor's monthly income (payslip) very necessary.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tosan28: 12:18am On Oct 27, 2018
Chocho4real:
how do I do that pls? I just need to speak with someone to put carry me along pls.. I almost paid a firm with the name EWC to begin a process for me, until i said no, I can do these things myself if i start researching using Naira land and here i'm

Hahaha! Don't risk it. Please do it yourself
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Agbons101: 12:26am On Oct 27, 2018
Lagos2canna:

prayer without work is failure guaranteed...please dont just say that to someone that just said he/she didnt include one of the most important document as we all know...this is missleading! people get visa without even praying or fasting, as Christians yes we should put God first but that doesnt mean we should keep doing thesame thing again wen we can do better...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Agbons101: 12:37am On Oct 27, 2018
adhel90:

sorry for the little setback...You need to write a letter explaining alot of things ...like answering questions if you were having an interview....SOP/LOE . I got to understand it is a very important letter that will make whoever is processing you permit understand some not so obvious aspects of the documents u submited and also an avenue to connect your sponsor, course, education level, choice of school, reasons for a change in field, connect ur present job description to ur desire to study abroad...etc ...then download the visa application check list for guidance...wish you the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.