Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (863854 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Josh1996: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Amen

goingforward:
Good Morning Nairalanders,

Listen, Fear bows down to Faith!

2nd Timothy 1 vs 7: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Never condescend to Fear. The currency that God recognizes is Faith. Fear is of the Devil while Faith is of God. Fear disappears when Faith is present.

Jeremiah 32 vs 27. "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of [b]ALL [/b]flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?’’
Absolutely nothing!

Walk in this conviction this week.

May all our Study TRV desires come through this week in Jesus mighty name.
It will end in praises and thanksgiving.

Be faith-filled.

Goingforward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018
goingforward:

2nd Timothy 1 vs 7: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Never condescend to Fear. The currency that God recognizes is Faith. Fear is of the Devil while Faith is of God. Fear disappears when Faith is present.

Jeremiah 32 vs 27. "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of [b]ALL [/b]flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?’’
Absolutely nothing!

Be faith-filled.

Goingforward.

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by litterbug(f): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2018
Amen and Amen..

goingforward:

Absolutely nothing!

Be faith-filled.

Goingforward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by bisimo: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2018
AMEN!!

goingforward:

Absolutely nothing!

Be faith-filled.

Goingforward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by emyboy94: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2018
emyboy94:
Hello house.Please I really your input. About to start applying to schools this month. I have Bsc in Accounting(2.1). Finished nysc april this year. Then did a 3 months Digital marketing Internship job which i really enjoyed and learnt alot.

Now I wanted to apply for a PGD/PGC in marketing management or interactive marketing communications or Advertising Account management. Just any good program related to the Digital marketing I interned as.

But a friend is saying the VO will prefer i enroll for an accounting PGD instead or Global Business Management or International Business program.

Really confused right now. My innocent mum is suggesting i start afresh with a 3years diploma in sales and advertising. But I have Bsc already and I'm 24years old which the VO might not like.

P/S: Masters is more expensive that's why i'm not considering it.

Please guys i'm begging for your suggestions my reliable consultants. Please, biko and mbok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Famzyactivity: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Any July Online Applicant who have got a reply from IRCC whether an Approval or A refusal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2018
So according to your answer it shows he doesnt have a first decgree, Ok good. What year did he finish his Secondary school, I hope its not more than 5 years cos if so, then u really need to convince the VO what he has been doing since then. Getting a study permit visa with an undergraduate at 28 is not impossible but very very difficult.. It all depends on you to convince the VOs that he is truly a genuine student going for an undergraduate study at his age. Peace
ishiamu:

He wants to apply for undergraduate studies not post graduate..... He didn't attend university....jamb keeps failing him
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Henkubert: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2018
Good morning NL,

Please guru in the house I need your help my application would be 7months in few days time

I applied via online May 19 2018
I got my medical request 21st of August a day to my resumption.
Medical passed August 27th

No Passport request from them since August.

I have sent them several emails the last reply l got from them shocked me

"""Dear Henry,

We write in reply to your enquiry dated November 7.

Please note that your application for a study permit is currently under active review.

You will be notified via your online account once a decision has been reached.

In order to ensure we provide the highest level of customer service to all clients, we are unable to continue responding to enquiries on this case.

We trust this information is of assistance to you.

Kind regards"""

Why this so much delay after medical passed

Please I need your advice my next resumption is February 2019

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by goingforward: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Henkubert:
Good morning NL,

Please guru in the house I need your help my application would be 7months in few days time

"""Dear Henry,

Please note that your application for a study permit is currently under active review.

In order to ensure we provide the highest level of customer service to all clients, we are unable to continue responding to enquiries on this case.

Kind regards"""

Hello @Henkubert,

I will advice you to apply for your GCMS notes immediately. ( Infact you wouldn't have waitied this long before applying sef)
In addition, send them ( several) and emails and fill several CSC's stating that your application has been processed way beyond the processing time and also state in your email specifically that you have ordererd your GCMS notes to see for yourself the true situation of your appplication.

I did this and it worked for me. i got a response the next day. I also hope you are praying and trusting God.

goingforward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by amozag2018: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
I also applied May 29th and I have applied for my GCMS Notes to know what is causing the delay. I will advise that you do the same. My 10 CENTS to you.
Henkubert:
Good morning NL,

"""Dear Henry,

Kind regards"""

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
Henkubert:
Good morning NL,

"""Dear Henry,

Kind regards"""

Order for your GCMS note immediately. They will respond chap chap
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ishiamu(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
makano:
So according to your answer it shows he doesnt have a first decgree, Ok good. What year did he finish his Secondary school, I hope its not more than 5 years cos if so, then u really need to convince the VO what he has been doing since then. Getting a study permit visa with an undergraduate at 28 is not impossible but very very difficult.. It all depends on you to convince the VOs that he is truly a genuine student going for an undergraduate study at his age. Peace

Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by songozi: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hello Everyone. i want to apply for a 2nd masters, however, i heard that, if you have more than 5 years education gap, you might be rejected visa. i had my b.sc in 2001 and my masters was in 2012. Does this mean that, the V.O can refuse me student visa because of the gap?Though, i have work experience to show for it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hello house, has anybody with the "Eligibility review status" written a mail to CIC and got a favorable response of a medical Request(it may not be that same day)? Please I will appreciate ur response. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
makano:
Hello house, has anybody with the "Eligibility review status" written a mail to CIC and got a favorable response of a medical Request(it may not be that same day)? Please I will appreciate ur response. Thanks

My application changed to eligibility review last week Thursday...don't think I should be sending mails now..i plan giving them this week...lemme see how things go

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Henkubert:
Good morning NL,

"""Dear Henry,

Kind regards"""

This clearly shows dy didn't read that mail...pls send the mail to London...am sure that was lagos that replied u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nitrogen(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hi guys, have been in the EE pool for some months, now I want to apply for student visa, do I need to exit the pool? Also, hope that wont affect my chances?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Good to hear you're set to travel. Thanks for your wonderful compliments and Amen to your prayers. Please always remember you've a family here, your contributions will be very much appreciated in assisting the newbies. All the best and safe trip to Canada.

No problem... I'll try my best. The nature of my job can be time consuming though. But I have a couple of people who chat with me directly on whatsapp as I can reply there easily.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
goingforward:

Absolutely nothing!

Be faith-filled.

Goingforward.
Amen

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Henkubert: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
042viber12:

This clearly shows dy didn't read that mail...pls send the mail to London...am sure that was lagos that replied u

I sent the message to London office not Lagos

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Elizkemi:

Hi guys, to those that travel (to Canada/ USA) alot, what's your advice on booking the cheapest flight to canada to take off on the 13th of November?

What airline won't be too expensive and then what route. Should the booking be double stops or just a single stop or a direct flight will be cheaper?

I need answers please.
No insults.

From my little experience, African airlines are cheaper compared to international airlines. Check Ethiopian airlines, Royal Airmaroc and Egyptair. Best time to check is 1am downwards. It's also best to use not more than 2 stops to avoid you losing your connecting flights especially when the next flight is in a different airport. But from what I hear direct flights are better but mostly expensive.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Has ur Eligibility review started?
Henkubert:

I sent the message to London office not Lagos
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
042viber12:

I got the same mail...it was the same wording. It was London...them VOs be acting God. Fvck them...

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
makano:
yes and they responded rudely...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Asapant: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Henricson. Those african airlines you listed are also international airlines. Perharps you wanted to say compared to European or Asian airlines.
henricson:

From my little experience, African airlines are cheaper compared to international airlines. Check Ethiopian airlines, Royal Airmaroc and Egyptair. Best time to check is 1am downwards. It's also best to use not more than 2 stops to avoid you losing your connecting flights especially when the next flight is in a different airport. But from what I hear direct flights are better but mostly expensive.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by lonelydude: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Henkubert:
Good morning NL,

"""Dear Henry,

Kind regards"""

Very possible that they are intentionally delaying the passport request till december 2018 or january 2019 since you deferred to February 2019.

Start packing your load bro. Congrats in advance.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nitrogen(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
nitrogen:
Hi guys, have been in the EE pool for some months, now I want to apply for student visa, do I need to exit the pool? Also, hope that wont affect my chances?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by yese001: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hi all,

Success to all em' TRV hopeful.

A quick one; can I book an appointment for biometrics over the weekend?

Thanks to help a fam.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by malcom2x(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
yese001:
Hi all,

Success to all em' TRV hopeful.

A quick one; can I book an appointment for biometrics over the weekend?

Thanks to help a fam.

Regards.

Don't know but it doesn't take time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by wealthiest1: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Congratulations!!! All the glory be unto our God...
Lotusboi:

*LONG POST***

First Application
Submitted: 4th April
Biometrics: 5th April
Delayed: 29th May
Reason: Purpose of visit, insufficient fund to pay fees without working in Canada.

Second Application: 13th June
Biometrics: 22nd June
Medical mail: 22nd October
Medicals done: 5th Nov (IOM Abuja)
Uploaded: 7th Nov
Approval/PPR: 8th Nov

Submitted Docs:
SOP
School admission letter (Carleton University, MEng Mechanical Engineering)
Financial Documents: Bank Statement (First Application had just a balance of 1 million, this second application had a balance of 11 million).
Treasury Bills, Shares, Properties were also submitted.
Graduated 2017. Just completed NYSC last month
During this second application, I ordered gcms for my first app, saw the reason stated by the VO (go through my timeline to see this), but I had already submitted my application so there was nothing I could do. I wanted to resume this Fall.
Towards the middle of August I sent out a lot of CSE containing my school fees receipt and also seeking for an expeditious review of my app. I didn’t get any responses immediately apart from the regular generic responses which came after like a week. I ordered gcms again and it came after 20 days. I found out my app was stuck because of an error in collecting data from New Zealand. Shortly after this I started receiving mails that my tuition receipt has been received.
My review of eligibility didn’t change throughout.
I sent a new admission letter from fall to Winter. Reception was confirmed. I stopped worrying. I looked at goingforward and admired her for being pious. I remembered my God.
I started doing early morning special prayers concerning this visa. This was in October. I partook of a 3 days dry fast in my church. 2 weeks later I received my medical mail. IOM was fully booked but God’s favour located me once more. I did the medicals and got my PPR yesterday.
What I did differently in this second application was I involved God.
Prayers do work and never ever relent. God will deliver unto those expectant of their visas in Jesus name.
I want to also thank Jeremy and Frank for taking their time out to reply my questions and advise me. God bless you both. See you all in Maple � Land.

Ps. If you’re interested in the prayer points I used to pray send me a pm and I’ll send them to you. God bless

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
henricson:

No problem... I'll try my best. The nature of my job can be time consuming though. But I have a couple of people who chat with me directly on whatsapp as I can reply there easily.

That's also great Bro. Keep it up!

Ps: Please if you PMed me lately and I haven't responded, be rest assured that I will do that soon. Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kuffour1267: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hello house,

I applied via online July 11 2018
Bio metrics done July 19 nothing change since then

i sent cic email to withdraw my application but this is reply i got from them

Dear ku,

This is in response to your enquiry.

We have received your request to withdraw this application. At this stage your application remains in process and we will advise you of a final outcome in due course.

Kind Regards,

KBA
Program Assistant, Temporary Resident Unit | Adjointe de Programme, Unité des Résidents Temporaires

Immigration Division | Direction de L’Immigration

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Canadian High Commission | Haut-Commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

United Kingdom | Royaume Uni
SW1Y 5BJ

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82