Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Did I Act Well? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Act Well? (1342 Views)

Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Act Well? by Achiles: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2010
Hey, Just don't know what to do right now. my GF is out of town and I promised I won't do our thing with another girl.
I havnt been in love for a long time since I broke up with my girl of over two years. But this time, despite our tribal differences,
I love her and I would not want to betray that love. consequently, i have limited my activities to office, gym, light outing and fellowship.
However, on friday, late in the evening, after leaving office, I decided to see an old pal i haven't seen for a while. so I went and it was a nice outing.
He has this neighbour, a replica of the falling angel, fare and bold and she picked at me straight away. It was a mere chat i never gave much attntion. The following morning being saturday, I spent most part of the day with indoors seing a movie. at 12pm, I had a violent bank on my door with my friend's voice shouting my name. Long and short, he did not come alone, he came with CHICHI, the devil as I thought. I left them both and went to my neighnour's and spent some time. before I came back she was already in my bed room resting. At first, i felt wow, o boy see opportunity both on a second thought, i said not this time. my old self nudged me towards her but i seemed to be in control. I gently walked up to her and explained I am engaged and i won't want to hurt my girl. she was seething tears and told me she had dreamt of since last night she saw me.
I had to start consoling her and later warned my friend never to bring whores to my house. Was that right?
Re: Did I Act Well? by 190: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2010
Yes u did the rite thing man
Im proud of you~

Im equally very good @ self control Just like u~
Re: Did I Act Well? by bug24(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2010
@poster,

if what u said was how it happened, then you perfectly acted the movie well.

no mind me wey sugar mummy no gree make i rest. shocked
Re: Did I Act Well? by Acidosis(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2010
You did the right thing, bro
Re: Did I Act Well? by Odunnu: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2010
You did d ryt thn.
Bt seriously,did ur pal fork d same gal and she xpectd u 2dig in2 d same hole?
Re: Did I Act Well? by Luvlgenius(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2010
Was that right? You deserve a standing ovation, your type is now extinct in Naija o, grin grin
Re: Did I Act Well? by ice234: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2010
thumbs up i know some pple here dat wont do likewise. abeg u try
Re: Did I Act Well? by adamse(f): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2010
of course you acted well,am sure you know that.
Re: Did I Act Well? by Akainzo(m): 12:24am On Jul 12, 2010
@OP,

That you are wondering if you did right can only mean one thing: You are regretting letting the pussy go!

Did you do right? Maybe?

What I'd love to know is, supposing she wasn't that forward and had played it coy with you, would you have referred to her as a LovePeddler?
And once you didn't think of her as a LovePeddler, what decision would you have made?
Re: Did I Act Well? by adaybola(f): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2010
Your girl is lucky. A man like you is almost "IMPOSSIBLE"
Re: Did I Act Well? by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2010
adaybola:

Your girl is lucky. A man like you is almost "IMPOSSIBLE"

say it again my dear kiss
Re: Did I Act Well? by Omolola1(f): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2010
oga, u tried,
Re: Did I Act Well? by 190: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2010
wat about me too~
i said i can also do the same thing just like the guy
why arent u ladies praising me too! angry angry
Re: Did I Act Well? by iice(f): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2010
Does this happen alot? People just crashing in strange beds without permission? Ewwww

I moving back to Pandora
Re: Did I Act Well? by ice234: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2010
190:

wat about me too~
i said i can also do the same thing just like the guy
why arent u ladies praising me too! angry angry

if mama gee open for u. will u do ao not no lie oh. she go read am oh
Re: Did I Act Well? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2010
Be proud of yourself. Most men would love your type of self-discipline.
Re: Did I Act Well? by Africanqueen2(f): 1:09am On Jul 13, 2010
Akainzo:

@OP,

That you are wondering if you did right can only mean one thing: You are regretting letting the kitty go!

Did you do right? Maybe?

What I'd love to know is, supposing she wasn't that forward and had played it coy with you, would you have referred to her as a LovePeddler?
And once you didn't think of her as a LovePeddler, what decision would you have made?
My tots exactly. You did the right thing why doubt yourself?
Re: Did I Act Well? by whiteroses(f): 1:49am On Jul 13, 2010
the guy na liar, if he resisted the devil he wont feel the need to post it here na guilty concience drove am here, i belive this is the rest of the story.

Hey, Just don't know what to do right now. my GF is out of town and I promised I won't do our thing with another girl.
I havnt been in love for a long time since I broke up with my girl of over two years. But this time, despite our tribal differences,
I love her and I would not want to betray that love. consequently, i have limited my activities to office, gym, light outing and fellowship.
However, on friday, late in the evening, after leaving office, I decided to see an old pal i haven't seen for a while. so I went and it was a nice outing.
He has this neighbour, a replica of the falling angel, fare and bold and she picked at me straight away. It was a mere chat i never gave much attntion. The following morning being saturday, I spent most part of the day with indoors seing a movie. at 12pm, I had a violent bank on my door with my friend's voice shouting my name. Long and short, he did not come alone, he came with CHICHI, the devil as I thought. I left them both and went to my neighnour's and spent some time. before I came back she was already in my bed room resting. At first, i felt wow, o boy see opportunity both on a second thought, i said not this time. my old self nudged me towards her but i seemed to be in control. I gently walked up to her (Nairalanders the truth starts here)and smelt her neck, she smelt like apples, I love apples! i hugged her as i caressed her thighs reaching my fingers upways, she opened my shirt halfway and started rolling my n1pples, that was my soft spot, this time my head was fully charged, i slammed her on my bed and we hurriedly removed our clothes like apes, she sat on me and the warmth she created had my head spinning, i flipped her over and hammered her very well, she nor tired and i nor stop for about an hour, so ladies and gentlemen Did I act well? I am not a bastad I am a true nigerian guy. Thank you cool
Re: Did I Act Well? by kuntama: 1:53am On Jul 13, 2010
You are a p.r.a.t
Take your  willy and ego to some sex chat forum, Mr Nigerian prat!!
Re: Did I Act Well? by Travelista(f): 3:40am On Jul 13, 2010
whiteroses:

the guy na liar, if he resisted the devil he wont feel the need to post it here na guilty concience drove am here, i belive this is the rest of the story.

He has this neighbour, a replica of the falling angel, fare and bold and she picked at me straight away. It was a mere chat i never gave much attntion. The following morning being saturday, I spent most part of the day with indoors seing a movie. at 12pm, I had a violent bank on my door with my friend's voice shouting my name. Long and short, he did not come alone, he came with CHICHI, the devil as I thought. I left them both and went to my neighnour's and spent some time. before I came back she was already in my bed room resting. At first, i felt wow, o boy see opportunity both on a second thought, i said not this time. my old self nudged me towards her but i seemed to be in control. I gently walked up to her (Nairalanders the truth starts here)and smelt her neck, she smelt like apples, I love apples! i hugged her as i caressed her thighs reaching my fingers upways, she opened my shirt halfway and started rolling my n1pples, that was my soft spot, this time my head was fully charged, i slammed her on my bed and we hurriedly removed our clothes like apes, she sat on me and the warmth she created had my head spinning, i flipped her over and hammered her very well, she nor tired and i nor stop for about an hour, so ladies and gentlemen Did I act well? I am not a bastad I am a true nigerian guy. Thank you cool

WhiteRoses. . .you beat me to it. Either he got a taste and has a guilty conscience or he wants us to congratulate him for doing what he was supposed to do in the first place. Bottom line assessment: this isn't kindergarten and no one's handing out gold stars for creativity or doing basic tasks.

You have a girl and you want us to pat you on the back for not sleeping with a hooker? Is that what's hot in the streets now? undecided You did what a real man does (if your story is true) and put that hussy in her place. I mean, what kind of girl sleeps in a stranger's bed and then starts begging for some loving? I hope you really didn't sleep with her; if you did, I pray you wore a condom because she could be teeming with disease. Your 'friend' is also someone I'd watch very closely as well.
Re: Did I Act Well? by Achiles: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2010
Hey Tavelista, I did not ask out of gult or whatever, I did what i did out of respect for the mutual love we both profess. I used to be ur kind until i found love. I hope one day you will find love and stop sleeping around. I had my turn, u could check my old posts but those were the most miserable moments of my short life so far. The noblest reason a man can live for is love and dying for same is the holiest of all!
Re: Did I Act Well? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2010
Achiles:

He has this neighbour, a replica of the falling angel, fare and bold and she picked at me straight away. It was a mere chat i never gave much attntion. The following morning being saturday, I spent most part of the day with indoors seing a movie. at 12pm, I had a violent bank on my door with my friend's voice shouting my name. Long and short, he did not come alone, he came with CHICHI, the devil as I thought. I left them both and went to my neighnour's and spent some time. before I came back she was already in my bed room resting. At first, i felt wow, o boy see opportunity both on a second thought, i said not this time. my old self nudged me towards her but i seemed to be in control. I gently walked up to her and explained I am engaged and i won't want to hurt my girl. she was seething tears and told me she had dreamt of since last night she saw me.
I had to start consoling her and later warned my friend never to bring whores to my house. Was that right?
Thank God for our good inner thoughts grin grin
Re: Did I Act Well? by Beync(f): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2010
if the the story is true, keep it up. its rare to find people like that. smiley
Re: Did I Act Well? by sevule(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2010
**Sniffs the air** and declares - I smell a NARCISSIST post - then humbly strolls out
Re: Did I Act Well? by udoooo: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2010
any way, guy u act right.
Re: Did I Act Well? by Travelista(f): 3:29am On Jul 19, 2010
Achiles:

Hey Tavelista, I did not ask out of gult or whatever, I did what i did out of respect for the mutual love we both profess. I used to be your kind until i found love. I hope one day you will find love and stop sleeping around. I had my turn, u could check my old posts but those were the most miserable moments of my short life so far. The noblest reason a man can live for is love and dying for same is the holiest of all!

Wait a second. . .what? You're a tool. You have a love-vendor for a friend that brings a slut to your apartment and yet, I'm the one that needs a pep talk? undecided Where do people like you really come from? Reread my comment, you douche. I'm not going to congratulate you for doing what a good man is supposed to; if you need that kind of affirmation, then you're aren't worth a damn.
Re: Did I Act Well? by papa190(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2010
^^
batwoman
are u sayin that 9gerian men do not have self control

then u need 2 try me~
Re: Did I Act Well? by eridah2007(m): 2:03am On Jul 20, 2010
@poster
Well done,
u must be an humble lion.
Re: Did I Act Well? by matoyeh(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2010
Achiles:

papa190:

^^
batwoman
are u sayin that 9gerian men do not have self control

then u need 2 try me~

Re: Did I Act Well? by vivaladiva(f): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2010
y was d bitch crying
ernestly===some naija gals make me cringe

(1) (Reply)

Could He Be Gay? / Help! / Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.