Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos (11518 Views)

Davido Wife Chioma Flaunts Massive Boobs As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas A / See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Gossipninja: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
A Nigerian lady decided to get men drooling with her birthday. Her Name is Pamela, Today is her birthday And i just saw her photos on viral explorer with Nigerians Going gaga over her Oversized bosom

See more below;

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lady-goes-viral-because-of-her-massive-boobs-butt-in-birthday-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Gistformant: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Cute
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by jennifermahan(f): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:
APC's Kemi type of Congo
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Tolexander: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
An hour glass shape!
sweet.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by peterson: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Like the sands through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by soliddust2020: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
See ukwulicious ukwu. If you no like yansh wetin you gain?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Michelle55: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chai wink see sweet sumbori, Had it been I'm a guy eh... Lemme Coman be going...

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by KvnGRezz(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ah won baang!!! undecided tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by MrSensor(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Michelle55:
Chai wink see sweet sumbori, Had it been I'm a guy eh... Lemme Coman be going...
how about your own, is it smelling or what?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Michelle55: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
MrSensor:
how about your own, is it smelling or what?
You've been noticed.. Now run along boy.thanks for quoting me

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Never CELEBRATE the body of a LADY until she gets unveiled because you might be surprised at what you may get.....

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by WOruGunu(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Why one pass one like that na
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by esivue007(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
pamela indeed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kai kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by jesmond3945: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
She wore coset to get an hour glass figure.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by DextrousDavid(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Seen. Next

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Oritzy: 5:27am On Oct 07, 2018
Michelle55:
okay she done start
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by elijahy1(m): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2018
Pamela Why?
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Michelle55: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2018
Oritzy:
okay she done start
grin Start what? Please Ayam innocent, no accuse me wrongly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2018
Men like me don't get moved by packaging. I've severally seen this kind of packaging loose velocity in a twinkle of an eye and it has taught me one thing. Love a woman and not her body because her body will never be the same when the bra and pant are taken off.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Nicklaus619(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Men like me don't get moved by packaging. I've severally seen this kind of packaging loose velocity in a twinkle of an eye and it has taught me one thing. Love a woman and not her body because her body will never be the same when the bra and pant are taken off.

True bro.
This is a very matured statement u have made, indomie children can never comprehend this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by royalair(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2018
Michelle55:
you say?

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Michelle55: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
cheesy
royalair:
you say?
wetin you hear?

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin grin grin

Hey Romangoddess, be prepared cause this one is coming for your throne

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by somito121(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
At the end na one guy still dey bang her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Seandisputed(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Breast wey if you release from bra now it would be looking down at her shoes
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Skmoda360(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pamela....I'm thinking twice about your breast......wetin be my own sef?
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Skmoda360(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nicklaus619:

True bro.
This is a very matured statement u have made, indomie children can never comprehend this.
I dey tell you my bro...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Undiluted wisdom
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos by milemimi93(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Michelle55:
You can be a lesbian and it's all good..

Anything to make you have that boobs..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake / Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names / 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.