Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady (1417 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / First Mán To Get Pregnant Is Back In Shape After Giving Birth To His 3rd Child - / My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady by Gistformant: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nigerian lady says she don't ever want to have a baby so that her body will remain in shape.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/dont-want-ever-baby-keep-shape-nigerian-lady

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady by Gistformant: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
sad
Re: I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady by jennifermahan(f): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
sad
Re: I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady by MJBOLT: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
giving birth cannot prevent you from being in shape,there are a lot of moms who have super hot bodies
Re: I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady by olexjay(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
If you think giving birth will affect your body shape then you forget the old age, when it gets to a stage then your face will start looking coarse and your body will start deforming
Re: I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady by delugajackson: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
When you think you've heard it all.

Some people are fasting and praying to have one, some are planning to adopt, while others do not even need them at all. Such is the irony of life.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady by donbachi(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
If her mother should give her reasons for having a baby...i mean a baby.she will turn herself into babies factory...which woman shape don help?...when men are busy running after women with shaped brain...she's talking about body shape,as if na gurantee to make money and heaven.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady by Michelle55: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients undecided

Re: I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady by Thejustw14(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
It's your decision babe.:!!:.Infact you can remain in shape for life.:!!:.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady by ednut1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
How is this our business
Re: I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady by julioralph(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2018

Re: I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady by Olalan(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
She's just plainly stupid
Re: I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady by okwabayi(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
The title and her message are two completely different things.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True?? / (18+photo)amber Rose Strips In New Photo In Other To Gets Approval Of Other Cele / Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.