Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) (14095 Views)

Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) / I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
dingbang:
aww. Dont worry I can be your brother
baddest grin grin

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by anitasoll(f): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
farano:
hmm, they didn't use her again because she has been used by another person before.. Na wa o

Instead of putting your life at risk just for money, why not choose to be different, carve out your own space. Be your own boss, start an online business using your phone or laptop. 

Start an online business today, learn how to blog, use social media to make a fortune, build a brand, become an affiliate marketer, create an ecommerce store.

Online business is real work. Do you have a skill like writing, graphics and web design, voice over, social media management. 

Choose a niche like football(very hot in Naija), fashion, music, business, health, hair, etc 
and start building a real business
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
rame18:

please fear those cheerful givers more than runs girls, runs girls use charms and all the protections available. But those cheerful givers, give their brains, their down below and their future.

the runz girls mainly mostly use their charms for entrapment of men and not for protection and besides their charm no dey work on those powerfully diabolical rich men with mature juju nau cheesy.uncle sege who is the chairman of the ogboni wetin wetin cheesy...if he wants to strike do u think any runz girl"s charm can protect her cheesy.anytime i see a nice young man getting married to an ex runz girl i will just start shedding tears for the man cos the innocent man no know wetin im wann enter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
lefulefu:

one way to escape this is to avoid gehls dat hv big gods cheesy
Definitely
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by mmadu5(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
IF ANY OF US SHOULD SEE THE YEAR 2040 THEN WE ARE VERY LUCKY ,
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by okwabayi(m): 5:48am On Oct 08, 2018
I don't know why these stories are never personal. They are always third person accounts.
It's a lie anyway.
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2018
This is the only time being useless pays grin
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2018
farano:

Faran0
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Ayobami7(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
I stopped reading when I saw a relative from dsame village who knows her saw her and called her father

What a coincidence grin

Wale Adenuga productions Ltd. grin
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Alexaonfleek: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Its d guys that will still enta d girl that I pity d most. grin grin
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
nikeballing:

Faran0
She will only unban you if you admit that you are a man with hairy chest behind this handle.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Jagaban880: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
nikeballing:

Faran0

de babe on ur d.p...is from Akwa ibom.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Notjustech: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Please I Need A Serious Guy For Hook Up, Please message me using this link : https://m.me/2154518674798556 so we can chat
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
farano:
hmm, they didn't use her again because she has been used by another person before.. Na wa o

Babe free me na
Wetin you gain as you jail me now
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by sweetilicious(f): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Shugavee:
u r right!!! But how careful can one be?? The people in question don’t even know
Maybe we can keep our body pure then.Away from sexual immorality.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Teaser4(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2018
i remember the title of the movie... Lost Soul... written and produced by that handler...markerted by farano
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by GindoX(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
sweetilicious:
OMG! And someone will just sleep with her and carry the curse and start sharing it.We need to be careful with our body guys.

Sweetolicious are u are guy or girl?
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by GindoX(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Dolly joy, how vaa
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by GindoX(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Na only me and u dey this room. grin
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by GindoX(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Whatsapp me 07032650520
Or Facebooking okocha Charles inevitable
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by GindoX(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by sweetilicious(f): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
GindoX:

Sweetolicious are u are guy or girl?
I am a lady.
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by GindoX(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2018
sweetilicious:
I am a lady.

Make we rub minds together, abi bawo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics) / If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso / She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.